[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here's excited for the next Scorsese flick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: silence-andrew-garfield.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
silence-andrew-garfield.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
Who here's excited for the next Scorsese flick?
>>
Not a huge fan of Garfield. I was more excited (if at all lol) when DDL was attached
>>
>>64694226
I feel like it will never come out.

Excited very much + Kylo Ren is in it.
>>
>bumping foreheads with person of other culture to symbolise UNDERSTANDING
When will this shit trope die?
>>
Garfield is a pretty garbage actor.

Not gonna be a good movie.
>>
>cast was originally Daniel Day Lewis and Benicio del Toro
>now its Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver

totally killed my hype desu
>>
>>64694226
Is the frank Sinatra biopic dead now? I had heard 2015 on that for a while but obviously it hasn't panned out
>>
File: 82359857928592.jpg (81KB, 542x727px) Image search: [Google]
82359857928592.jpg
81KB, 542x727px
>>64694226
>andrew garfield
might torrent..maybe..
>>
>>64694611
He is listed for several films now: sinatra, the irishman, devil in the white city, ramones biopic etc
>>
>>64694226
>record scratch

wait a minute senpai

>freeze frame

see that guy on the right? that's me
>>
>>64694226
I'm always excited for Scorsese films. Garfield may have been shit in those godawful spiderman flicks but was fine in The Social Network and Scorsese can get a good performance out of anyone
>>
>>64694226
It also has Adam Driver & Liam Neeson in it, so they'll make up for Garfield shit acting
>>
>all this shittalking of Garfield

Have none of you seen his Red Riding movie? Or Never Let Me Go?
>>
>>64694566

I can ship those two tho so it's all good
>>
>>64696586

>/tv/
>Watching anything but big budget capeshit

kek

He wasn't even bad in those Spider-Man movies, I have no idea what these cunts are shitting on him for.
>>
>Liam Neeson
>Two Jesuit Portuguese Catholic priests face violent persecution when they travel to Japan to seek out their mentor and spread the teachings of Christianity.
>this time he's the one that's taken
>>
>>64696586
Hell the dude was good in Social Network, there's just a bunch of contrarian hipsters that immediately hate anything tied with capeshit.
>>
>>64696586
>>64696668
He's Mark Wahlberg tier.. there's just something off about him
>>
>>64696697
WE
>>
>>64696668

He was fine, it's not his fault those movies were garbage.

The only times those ASM movies sort-of worked was when it was just Garfield and Stone bouncing off each other and letting their natural chemistry work in the scenes. I reminded you of how much better those movies should have been with that cast.

>>64696714

I would mention Social Network but you know it would just be mentions of

>Facebook movie lel

so I didn't bother.
>>
>>64696719
>implying scorsese didn't make mark wahlberg the best thing in the departed though

ya fuckin blew it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.