[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bring balance to the force After: 2 siths, 2 jedis >destroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

>bring balance to the force
After: 2 siths, 2 jedis
>destroy the sith
Vader is the one throwing sheev thus killing him and himself

Tell me again how Lucas isn't a pottery genius
Protip: you can't
>>
>bring balance to the force after being an instrument in bringing unbalance to it in the first place
>>
>>64693583
>bring balance to the force after being an instrument in bringing unbalance to it in the first place

But that's wrong, the force was not balanced when there were thousands of jedi and only 2 siths. After Anakin kills the younglings there are only 2 jedi (Obi and Yoda) and 2 sith (Sheev and Anakin), which is balanced.
>>
>>64692527
Not all Jedi/Sith are equal.
>>
>>64693614
............ are you fucking retarded?
The Dark side is a disturbance in the force, the Force is only balanced when it's extinguished
>>
>>64692527
You're trying so hard to defend this bullshit, your brain is melting down. You need to stop doing this to yourself. I loved you, anon, you were my /b/rother.
>>
>>64693653
Lucas, in his divine poetry, explained the dark side as a damn in the river that is the force. It stops it from flowing correctly.
>>
>>64693660
From my point of view, /tv/ is trying too hard
>>
>>64693653
Not true:

Vader claims to feel a disturbance in the force when Luke flies past onboard the hijacked Imperial Cruiser.

Unless Luke is a Sith your argument is invalid
>>
>>64692527

There were other force users in the galaxy.
>>
>>64692527

George has said that the imbalance is the dark side itself. It perverts the natural order of passive coexistence with the Force that the Jedi practice. Not that the PT didn't sort of fuck that up on the execution but that was the stated goal
>>
>>64692527
Having an incredibly cliched prophecy and then utterly subverting it was surprisingly clever. It just doesn't get recognised because it is buried beneath shit.
>>
Lucas: "Sith unbalance the Force and Anakin brings balance by getting rid of the Sith (Sheev and himself."

Sources cited: Internet
>>
>>64695773
You are stupid.
>>
>>64692527
The prophecy was made by Jedi. It makes sense that the Jedi idea of 'balance' is the total eradication of the dark side. It could also be suggested that the idiot who made the prophecy was just wrong and that this further demonstrates how ineffective the Jedi had become, desperately relying and basing major decisions on ancient prophecies. The Jedi immedietly recognised that Anakin had too many emotional attachments and was too old to train but decided to overule that tried and tested wisdom because of muh prophecy. What happened? Those same emotional attachments caused him to full to the dark side and murder younglins
>he was a good friend.
>>
>>64695854
Top quality posting
>>
explain to me how the jedi made a prophecy

through what mechanism are they able to foretell the future
>>
>>64696096
They can meditate on the future. It's shown in the prequels. Based Sheev was clouding their judgment with his dark magic.
>>
>>64696133
but how tho

that doesn't make any fucking sense, are they making shit up or making estimated guesses or is there some time travel wizard telling them what's gonna happen. I can "meditate on the future" too, doesn't mean jack shit...
>>
>>64696192
Space magic. It doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>Bringing balance to the force by eliminating anyone practicing the dark side of the force

That's not what balance means at all
>>
>>64692527
reddit tier argument
>>
>>64696192
the force has a script for the future and/or take into account tons of factors and make abstract predictions. read the knights of the old republic comic (the old one) to see how a group of jedi kill their students to keep a horrible prophecy from coming true and how it bites them in the ass
>>
>>64696275
fat mans balance is looking at the dark side as poop in the jar of honey, take out the poop and honey is in balance
>>
I want to hear Lucas himself explain the prophecy. There has to be an interview where he goes into detail about it.
>>
>>64696275
didnt he also kill anyone practicing the light side of the force?
>>
>>64696412
That would be good to hear. I'd also like him to explain what the living force, the cosmic force and the unifying force are.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.