[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a drug dealer in downtown tokyo with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Enter-the-void-poster.png (300KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Enter-the-void-poster.png
300KB, 300x400px
>you will never be a drug dealer in downtown tokyo with a cool french friend who ends up fucking your sister
>>
It's easier than you might think. Is there a comfier nightcore movie?
>>
I'm french maybe we can work some kind of deal?
>>
>>64692464
>Enter the Void
>comfy
what does this meme even mean any more
>>
>>64692505
The first thirty or so minutes are top tier comfiness
>>
>tell myself a hundred times I'll watch Enter the Void once I get decent weed
>finally get the chance
>it's boring as fuck
>>
>>64692419
good film, but I felt it dragged a bit midway through
>>
>>64692548
If you're not interested in all the existentialist bullshit then yeah the movie's probably gonna be quite boring.
>>
>>64692419

Such a dumb fucking movie.

>>64693608

>existentialist

This is the kind of shit this movie attracts. People who don't know what words mean.
>>
>>64693608
>existentialist

lel no
>>
>>64692419
Only really didn't like the ending.
>>
>>64692419
too long and boring after first half of the movie
>>
>>64692419
That movie was boring, like most movies on drugs are.
>Oh i will make a movie on drugs
>It will be a trip
>The audience will be immersed and won't even care if there's a story there
Nope.
>>
>>64693608
Please, you want it to mean something...you're the existentialist, not the movie.
>>
>>64693703
>The audience will be immersed and won't even care if there's a story there

To be honest this prospect did work for me. More than I can say for that piece of shit movie Love. I was screaming for some fucking plot with that movie, but it worked with Enter The Void. The whole focus on death was interesting enough to keep me watching.
>>
>>64693725
well i'm glad you did i guess. I'm not surprised that it's the same for Love. So glad i didn't go to theaters to see it.
>>
File: 1339831968886.jpg (68KB, 440x620px) Image search: [Google]
1339831968886.jpg
68KB, 440x620px
>>64693703
>I watch movies for the STORY
Read a book.
>>
>>64693802
Oh we got a bored contrarian in here. Time to pour yourself an other drink, buddy, you'll be funnier.
>>
I usually call out films like these for being pretentious / boring, but honestly - it was made to be watched stoned, and I had a mindblowing time doing so. It plays with how your mind works on drugs (ie. being self-aware of camera techniques, use of colours to indicate themes, basically how everything flows).

I don't doubt most of you had a boring time watching it, I can understand. It's dumb to be like "uh you have to watch this movie stoned hue hue" but in this case it was actually made for that purpose right down to every small detail.
>>
>>64694370
well thank you, you confirm what i initially thought.
>>
This movie is swell, except for the car accident scene that happens 3 times and broke my fucking ears off.
>>
>>64693631
>dumb
>hurrrdurrrr i'm retarded
>>
>>64694370
Well I guess you have to watch this stoned to not mind the shitty acting.
>>
>>64694535

It's not that bad. A bit stiff, and clearly some language barriers or something got in the way, but it's secondary to more important things in the movie like how it is filmed / visuals / etc.
>>
File: 1452265020653.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1452265020653.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>64692548
DUDE WEED LMAO

You were supposed to watch it on Acid, dumb fucking normie.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.