[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the ultimate dindu nuffin show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: netflix-making-a-murderer.jpg (52KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
netflix-making-a-murderer.jpg
52KB, 620x420px
Is this the ultimate dindu nuffin show?
>>
>>64692326
Yes.
>>
>>64692337

It is funny when you look at the facts of the murder case and see that he plainly did it.
>>
Yeah?
>>
>>64692721
It's funny when you look at the facts completely ignored and excluded from the documentary and see there was a much greater chance that Avery did in fact murder her.

It's funny when you stop watching biased shit and open your eyes that you actually see the full story, instead of what some film makers want you to see.
>>
>>64692778
Yeah.
>>
>>64692802

Why are you being aggressive? I feel like we agree on this exactly.
>>
File: Plissssken.png (184KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Plissssken.png
184KB, 450x450px
>>64692802
>>64692721
I don't know how to feel when I really fucking love documentaries like this but know they're incredibly biased and bullshit and don't tell the whole story.

It's like I want to recommend them to people because they're incredibly entertaining but I don't want more retards thinking it's accurate.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
>this is the first time your integrity has been questioned?
>>
>>64692337
>>64692721
>>64692802
Shh it's all going to be okay, Mr. Kratz.
>>
Reminder that yesterday's threads revealed who the actual murderer of Teresa was

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KLJnEdTZhN
>>
>>64692817
Okay then.
>>
>>64692326
...yea.
>>
>>64692326
>guy literally admits he helped steve do it
>B B B BUT THE QUESTIONS WERE UNFAIR
>Admits it again
>WELL HE IS DUMB AND THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIMMMMM WAAAHHHHH
>Literally testifies in court that it was true
>MUH FRAMING
>STEVE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>besides set cats on fire and threaten his family with violence
>besides being actually hated and looked down on by the town instead of beloved like the doc would have you believe

Fuck these goddamn rednecks and their retarded mouth breathing defenders. He got what he deserved
>>
>>64693611
>being this butthurt
It's okay, Ken. You will always be the prize.
>>
>>64693611
So what you're saying is that you don't expect anyone to side with you or show you any sympathy in a situation where you're actually telling the truth and no one believes you. I hope you enjoy finding out what that feels like firsthand.
>>
>>64693639
Why would Ken be butthurt? The guy went away
>>64693651
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. You say that you think he is telling the truth, and that nobody had sympathy for that? Because your tone makes it seem like you disagree with my point, but at the same time believe he did in fact do it?
>>
>>64692326
I predict this:
Take note of how everyone itts agree that he did it and watch it become the popular choice since its contrarian to the show's agenda. In 3 months from now when /tv/ is bored unanimously agreeing on it, /tv/ will then go on the contrary again and spout he didn't do it.
>>
>>64695073
/tv/ is a flat circle
>>
>>64695073
It's the popular choice because the show left out significant evidence.

The police did a lot of shady shit and it's a real shady case but I don't think it's the same as being contrarian about liking a movie where popular opinions shift as time goes on.

Even reading shit from people who believe he didn't do it they still talk about pieces of evidence that seem really fishy from the "police planted shit" perspective and don't have a plausible explanation for that evidence.

It's the same way as the west memphis three documentaries, where after they came out there was quite a few people who said "no, they probably actually did it" and then talked about evidence the docs glossed over, there are still a lot of people who still think that's the truth.
>>
If any thing he was cocky. Remember him saying how all those politicians and shit knew him and knew he couldn't do something like that? Meeting the governor and all that hype and press and celebrity went to his head. he figured he could finally do whatever he wanted.
>>
>>64692849
back to reddit queer
>>
>>64695452
>because the show left out significant evidence.
All that evidence by Ken "The Prize" Kratz has been debunked over and over again in these threads.
>>
>>64695778
even this shit senpai?

www.avclub.com/article/read-damning-evidence-against-steven-avery-making--230224
>>
>>64695790
Yes. This shit gets posted in every thread then gets disproven (or not - depending on which way you want to look at it) and then the arguing starts.
Every thread the same procedure.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.