[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason this movie made me tear up. I haven't done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: creed.jpg (1MB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
1MB, 1280x1897px
For some reason this movie made me tear up.

I haven't done this for over 5 years, and I literally have no idea why, I don't particularly think its anything super special, but I actually had tears running down my face.

When did I develop such an attachment for rocky balboa and dead fathers.

Was it because I was kind of tired when I watched it?
>>
>>64692253
Hi, shill.
>>
>>64692353
>OP pours his heart out
>this is the best you can do
smdh
>>
>>64692253
Honestly man, same thing with me.
the scene with rocky finding out he had cancer made me sad, and just seeing him just get weaker and weaker made me tear up
>>
The movie was pure shit. The 10 minutes of rocky is the only redeeming quality and the only thing that makes any sense in the entire fucking movie

I couldn't contain my laughter when He was shadow boxing in the street and all the niggers in atvs started circling him, who approved that shit?
>>
>>64692392
>OP starts a thread with a shitty, unbelievable story which has been posted in every Creed thread almost word-for-word
Your marketing tactics suck ass.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>64692438
>>
I watched this movie and I boxed my nan.
Ham bam salam dam flam.
>>
Took my wife's son to see this. He loved it.
>>
>>64692506
You are one of the worst shills I have ever seen. Not only do you have absolutely no grasp of the board culture, and thus stick out like a sore thumb, but you are ridiculously uncreative.

It's like you don't give a shit and you're just trying to fill your quota. You don't even deserve this job, you lazy fat fuck.
>>
>>64692628
This is my favorite meme
>>
>>64692648
>board culture

Relax.
>>
>>64692253

It was a good flick.
>>
>>64692434
tfw thought he was going to die, then i realized he would die in cre3d
>>
Congrats op, ur homosex. This is the new test. It used to be Shawshank.
>>
it's the TFA of Rocky, a boring, uninspired cash cow that tries to capitalize on nostalgia but ultimately leaves you feeling cheated
2/10 - 1 for the sound, 1 for the picture
>>
It's not a complex series but it is an emotional one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk
>>
>>64692253
;__;
*teleports behind you*
*gives you a big ol hug from behinh*
*...hugs forever...*
>>
THIS MOVIE IS THE BALLS BAWWWWS.
IS VEEEERRRYYY GOOOOOOOD.
HENRY THE HOOVER GOT NOTHING ON MY MICHAEL B BOY ;3
>>
>>64692767
>I heard this phrase at the marketing action plan meeting this morning: the post
>>
>>64692253
that glimpse he has of apollo before he got up gave me chills that didnt go away until the fight was over
>>
Dis thread is cawk, op is cawk.
>>
>>64692838
>I've spent so much time shitposting that I'm suspicious of anything that doesn't sound like outright teenage hostility: the post
>>
>>64692859
I've been here long enough to know a shill when I see one.
>>
>>64692937
I've been alive long enough to know adolescence when its sweet fruity musk invades my nostrils.
>>
FLOP OF THE CENTURY
L
O
P
>>
>>64692955
Time to pack it up, shill.
>>
The movie wasn't amazing or anything but there was something really sad about seeing rocky with cancer
>>
sylvester acted well, jordan just acted like a spoiled black kid, not even in a good kinda way cause he acts thug even though he was rich for over half of his life.
>>
>>64693053
what's sadder is seeing /tv/ afflicted with the cancer that is this thread
>>
>muh sweaty men with glorified condoms on the ends of their extremeties dancing around like fairies and applying force to one another in order to release feel-good chemicals while getting bodily fluids everywhere
Faggotry, and if you liked this movie you are a cuck as well as a faggot.
>>
Crap movie
>>
>>64692438
It was about the nigs following the protagonist because he was a good role model, actually a lot of this film was related to nig issues like not having a farther figure, I thought it was pretty good
>>
>>64693386
This is about boxing, not MMA.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.