[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the most Reddit film of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 12

File: deadpool-promopic.jpg (57KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-promopic.jpg
57KB, 748x1024px
Will this be the most Reddit film of all time?
>>
>>64687083
No. It'll have to work very hard to beat Adam Sandler's entire filmography.
>>
>>64687137
Adam Sandler is facebook/9gag tier
>>
I stopped watching the trailer halfway through
>>
>>64687159
And you're defending reddit by saying it's not that bad?
>>
>>64687083
>R Rated
>Tim Miller
>Overrated Character
>Still has decent comics
>Isn't capeshit
>Isn't PG 13 Suicide Squad
>Doesn't have Jared "Overated" Leto

No DC is the most Reddit Capeshit
if you don't understand how Fox>DC>Marvel works then you get get back over to reddit fgt.
>>
>>64687188
>le reddit is bad meme
Kill yourself
>>
>>64687188
I don't know. Am I?
Sandler just doesn't seem reddit to me.
>>
>This trailer comes up before The Revenant
>Nonstop quips
>Action keeps stopping so he can drop one-liners
>Literal "you must be wondering how I got here" intro

Made me cringe
>>
>>64687188

My experience with Reddit amounts to getting it on Google searches somewhat frequently and never regretting clicking the link because it's always informative or interesting. As far as I can tell, the average Redditor is around twice as intelligent as the average poster here. If Reddit is bad, then words to describe how bad this place is literally don't exist in the our language.
>>
>>64687309
one of the worst, most cringe-worthy trailers I've ever seen
>>
>>64687083
Yes, it looks so bad, it might actually steal that title from TFA.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>64687319
>If Reddit is bad, then words to describe how bad this place is literally don't exist in the our language
>>
>>64687309
I'll bet there are still less quips than Starwars: Big Hips & the Agoraphobe.
>>
>>64687083
I honestly hate most capeshit, the only capeshit I generally like is the X-Men movies and Guardians but this looks like a fun movie. /tv/ gets autistic about it of course.

I do hate the normie fangirls though
>>
>Deadpool would be called /b/ 10 years ago
>now he's Reddit
>>
DUDE QUIPPY LMAO
>>
>>64687380
Funny how the only rebuttal reddit haters always have is posting pictures of le funny fedora man or posting buzzwords.
>>
>>64687309
When you realize they can Voice over everything he says just to get the Reddit/capeshit fans in and Tim Miller isn't a hack like that..
>>
>>64687380

This board is a bunch of actual retards who shill for stormfront for free and repost memes over and over. The only movie discussion consists of angrily claiming how bad every critically acclaimed movie is. Explain to me how any remotely decent person could think this place is anything other than beyond awful?
>>
>>64687083
I love Deadpool and Ryan Renholds, so that will hopefully be enough to satisfy me.
>>
>>64687433
Seems to work just fine.
>>
>>64687319
Sounds like you've been here for about a month. Controversy literally doesn't exist on Reddit, people just agree with the majority or get downvoted out of the public eye.

/tv/ is absolute cancer, but 4chan as a whole is infinitely superior to Reddit. Shit happens here.
>>
File: 1449693309748.jpg (293KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449693309748.jpg
293KB, 1280x720px
There is another
>>
>>64687427
DUDE FUCKING DUDE DUDE LMAO LOL
>>
>>64687319
Maybe you should stay there then.
>>
>>64687490
>4chan as a whole is infinitely superior to Reddit
Once you hit your 18th birthday you'll think otherwise.
>>
>>64687319
Yet you're still here..
>>
>>64687523
Then leave >>>/reddit/
>>
>>64687404
Oldfag plz
>>
>>64687447
>angry rant to prove a point
>calls himself a retard
>>
>>64687493
>mfw /plebbit/ mods were paid by disney to delete DC posts
>>
>>64687523
Good to hear, go back to reddit.
>>
>>64687083
It's going to outreddit GoTG, based on the trailer alone
>>
I just hope it has lots of 4th wall breaking and other lelsorandom shit and isn't just HULK SMASH generic capeshit.
>>
>>64687083
I honest to god hate how prevalent the "reddit" bullshit is on this board, but every time I see a trailer for Deadpool that is all I can think of. The script seems so goddamn lazy it makes my ears bleed.
>>
>>64687523
So why are you here?
>>
>>64687593
Dial soap.
>>
>>64687490

>Controversy literally doesn't exist on Reddit

Haha, holy shit. You're so brainwashed by 4chan that you think controversy needs to include people posting pictures of fedoras and screaming buzzwords. When disagreements with adults happen they use logical arguments, not spamming their latest autistic obsession with a word.

>I don't see cuck anywhere, these people must not disagree ever! xDD

How old are you? I'm cringing harder than I maybe ever have. Kill yourself.
>>
its gonna be shit.
the humour is pretty lame.
>hurr you shat your pants
they interrupt what looks like good action scenes with shit like that. its gonna be shit.

why cant marvel and HBO just work together to make a punisher miniseries, thats the only R rated comic adaption we need, fuck deadpool
>>
>>64687608
h-how does one apply to be /plebbit/ mod? i want some of that jewgold
and i swear only marvel and star wars movies will give me a boner.
>>
>>64687319
Please don't feel obliged to come here then you nigger faggot.
>>
>>64687660
>Did I leave the stove on?

HMMM
>>
>>64687255
sandler isnt reddit. hating sandler is reddit.
>>
>>64687319
>I've never been on a decent board
>/tv/ makes up my entire opinion of 4chan
>google doesn't pick up active 4chan threads and rarely archived threads
>reddit is sooo good u guise
Come the fuck on, man. I'm not even a "fawx legun" faggot, but holy shit you sound so fucking new.
>>
>>64687660
Do you even read comics fgt?
Also Netflix you retard, it's a fuckin 2 minute trailer you mong, You literally hate deadpool because there are more fans of his memes than he Comics and you don't even realise that you should really head back to reddit and try again.
>>
File: 1452293988494.png (580KB, 731x946px) Image search: [Google]
1452293988494.png
580KB, 731x946px
>>64687647
You should kill yourself or stay on reddit
>I LOVE THIS THING
>I don't here's why [comment deleted 1600 downvotes]
Gee wiz what good conversation i love seeing corny puns when i go to discuss something
Although this is obvious dumb bait so I'm gonna derail this shit
LOL
>>
>>64687634
Reddit is a feeling, maaan. It's not necessarily a site .. it's a certain type of faggotry and quirkiness
>>
>>64687736
ive read deadpool comics, the humour is shit.
I dont like it. so I know when I see it itll be shit.
>>
File: 1452070570972.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1452070570972.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>64687632
>lelsorandom
He only really became reddit when they brought him back in his comic years after his first one was cancelled.
>>
>>64687647
Stop making it so obvious that you just got here. What does Reddit ever get done other than fucking AMAs and photoshop battles?
Unpopular opinions, whether they're logically argued or not, are massively downvoted.
People don't say how they really feel half the time because they have a fucking reputation to uphold.

It's an awful place for any sort of serious discussion or for anything to actually get done.

>Haha
I don't think you were laughing as you were typing that, autismo.
>>
Okay the fucking soundtrack needs to be some surreal oingo boingo shit or I'm out
>>
>ctrl+f "reddit"
>26 results
>>
>>64687780
>i dont like these characters
>ill watch it any way

you are a tool
>>
It will probably flop, since Ryan Reynolds is movie cancer.
>>
>>64687780
Depends on which run you autist you obviously got hooked in by memery and never bothered to read the God tier storys nice try pleb go back to watching capeshit and being spoon fed the worst stories from the comics.
>>
>>64687309
>Literal "you must be wondering how I got here" intro

>buying into /tv/ memes
>>
Everyone here who thinks it looks awful will be singing a different tune when the film winds up shitting on most capeshit movies.
>>
>>64687819
If I had -1 pennies for every reddit plug on this board, I would have transcended the bounds of mathematics and been made a googlianaire.
>>
>>64687083
Hey op

Can you name me some non reddit movies?

I'd like to watch a non reddit movie and I bet you know some good ones

This isn't asking a lot is it?
>>
*deadpool turns his head in the poster*
*does a smug pepe face*
>What do you think?
>>
>>64687781
He didn't become Randumb until Way. Way started less than a year after C&D
>>
>>64687903
And then he joins yet another capeshit franchise.
>>
>>64687939
Pretty much anything that's not capeshit or quirky sorandom 'geek comedies' and you should be good.
>>
>>64687949
He was always the 4th wall breaker though which made him more random than all other comics at the time.
>>
>>64687811

>Stop making it so obvious that you just got here.

Unfortunately I've been here longer than likely your entire lifespan, which is how I know the influx of "conservative," "religious" brain dead /pol/ trash literally ruined 4chan.

> What does Reddit ever get done other than fucking AMAs and photoshop battles?

I regularly get Reddit results when googling for answers to questions, usually more obscure ones. The last time I was searching for peoples' experiences with drug side effects and got a huge, informative, sourced, well-written Reddit discussion of people discussing the topic.

>Unpopular opinions, whether they're logically argued or not, are massively downvoted.

I wouldn't know but I suspect this is a lie. This is what /pol/ types say to explain why they are rejected from every single intellectual discussion anywhere. /pol/ is the most irrational, illogical, feelings-based brigade of retarded subhuman filth on the planet. That's why you are "downvoted" everywhere, not because you're offensive.

>People don't say how they really feel half the time because they have a fucking reputation to uphold.

What I've come to realize is that while this is true, anonymity actually has worse side effects. The horrible quality of discussion on 4chan is largely due to the fact that anonymity first drew in all of the worst people on the internet because it was the only place they could circle jerk, then it allowed them to say anything and pretend to be correct. Accountability isn't necessarily a bad thing, you child. It has proven to be much more effective at encouraging legitimate discussion.

>It's an awful place for any sort of serious discussion or for anything to actually get done.

Relative to what? It's clearly god-tier in comparison to this shithole.
>>
>>64687903
I really like Reynolds, and actually really enjoy capeshit, but holy fuck those trailers make me cringe. I can barely watch them. The last one I saw had like a 5 second zoom on his red spandex ass with the half-assed dialogue that we're growing to know so well.
>>
>>64687903
This is the truest thing said on this thread
>But even then /tv/ will hate it purely for being Capeshit and Reddit liking it.
>>
>>64687949
I was referring to a straight up solo Deadpool comic, but yeah, you're right about Waypool.

really hoping we see a genuinely serious moment in the movie
>>
>>64688011
>Unfortunately I've been here longer than likely your entire lifespan, which is how I know the influx of "conservative," "religious" brain dead /pol/ trash literally ruined 4chan.
Oh, you're baiting. Carry on.
>>
>>64687188
It's not.
>>
>>64687811
Some of the video game ones are good.
I was around the Monster Hunter one while I played.

Anything to do with good/bad is cancer though.
>>
>>64687887
This trailer actually did it though, I burst out into horrified laughing because I thought it was just a /tv/ thing
>>
File: 1447628555461.jpg (24KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
1447628555461.jpg
24KB, 277x296px
>mfw after reading all this reddit bullshit from kids who just arrived a week ago, I realize I've been here for 7 years and still mainly browse what is by far the worst board on the site
>>
>>64688011
>/pol/ is the most irrational, illogical, feelings-based brigade of retarded subhuman filth on the planet. That's why you are "downvoted" everywhere, not because you're offensive.
>>
>>64687083
>he literally made the brown pants joke

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>64688228
I mostly browse /diy/, but it's slow as fuck and all the old guys on there tend to be dry and to the point... after a while you sorta miss the shitty trolling, sadly.

Also they never talk about how horrible Rey is, and this board mentions it sometimes.
>>
>>64687083
the nigger is "Reddit"
>>
File: 6AMUhbR.jpg (972KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
6AMUhbR.jpg
972KB, 1920x2951px
>>64688036
The trailer makes it look like they're adapting his origin story and GBU.
That shit gets pretty dark
>>
I'm just glad they finally got the cast right. I mean, have you seen reynolds in X-men origins? He's perfect as deadpool.

p.s.: that later part of his mouth being sewn shut doesn't count.
>>
>>64687769
Reddit is just the essence of college pseudo-intellectualism and conformity.
>>
>>64687083
someone just discovered /b/. 'if I name drop reddit maybe i'll be accepted' 'hur doi look how exclusive I'm behaving' GNEEEAAHHH
>>
The music was the worst part of the trailers.
>>
It will certainly be the most capeshit of all time.
>>
>>64687819
Heellooo Reddit!
>>
>>64687083
Deadpool is the memeiest superhero. Why would you expect anything less? CHIMICHANGAS.
>>
>>64691397
>CHIMICHANGAS
When did this shit start anyway?
>>
>>64691446
MLP.
>>
>>64687083
I saw a trailer for it yesterday when I saw The Revenent, and Deadpool looks terrible but there were some laughs in the movies at the ad so i think it will do well at box-office.
>>
>>64691454
uh
>>
>>64687083
>Will this be the most Reddit film of all time?
I don't browse reddit so i can't really say.
>>
I will never understand the obsession normalfags have with Deadpool. He's painfully unfunny and a literal meme character.

HURR DURR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL LOL XD
>>
File: 3805468-deadpool+pancakes.jpg (282KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
3805468-deadpool+pancakes.jpg
282KB, 960x540px
OH MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR DEADPOOL HE'S LIKE INVADER ZIM BUT NOT CANCELLED.
>>
I wonder which memes he'll reference in the movie.
>>
>>64687083
>everything I dont like is le leddit meme
seriously can't we ban these guys?
>>
>>64694288

>ban these guys

Hello Reddit!
>>
>>64687083
Not as reddit as OP
>>
>>64694288
hullo re
>>
>>64687221
>DC
>reddit in anyway
You wish, redditor!
>>
File: disgust.png (56KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
56KB, 238x200px
Every fucking movie is fucking reddit according to fucking /tv/
>>
>>64687083
it'll be so reddit, it'll shit out upvote icons! BUHZING!
>>
>>64695105
you are /tv/
>>
4chan used to be a place where smart people acted stupid. Reddit always has been a place where stupid people tried to act smart.

Now, modern 4chan is a place where stupid people act stupid.

I wonder why.
>>
>>64695210
Because it's filled with agnsty 14 year old boys.
>>
>>64695210
and where do smart people act smart? definitely not reddit
>>
>>64695210
Because only children take the Internet seriously
>>
>>64695264
At work.
>>
>>64695264
probably niche internet forums
>>
Remember when the rest of 4chan used to rip on reddit about 5 years ago? Remember when they realised it wasn't worth shitting up literally every thread just to spam "REDDIT REDDIT" when it wouldn't change anything?

Why hasn't /tv/ saved their board yet? Even /v/ has more on topic discussion.
>>
>>64695264
one of the chans that does not get name dropped it on national televisions and is not tracked by gov or run by people known for selling out user info
>>
>>64687083
Nice scapegoat, goat; have you considered ever leaving your mother's basement?
>>
>>64695264
in a place with no captcha
>>
Deadpool is literally just "LOLSORANDUM" the character, so yes, yes it will.
>>
>>64695453
I was on /b/ and I don't remember that. I feel like this reddit shit became obnoxious a year and a half ago
>>
>>64695605
>I was on /b/
go back
>>
>>64687083
I'm looking forward to it because I identify with Deadpool. But the problem with this movie is RYAN REYNOLDS not to mention that, although it's going to be R-Rated, it's being done on a low budget because FOX is run by cheap cocksuckers!!! The ideal Deadpool movie would be Directed by the guys who made the Cranks films which feel like a Deadpool movie should!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64687083
It's too bad someone like, say, MICHAEL BAY wasn't making a 125 million dollar Deadpool movie because, strangely enough, I think he'd be a GREAT choice given that he's a juvenile delinquent who likes ladling on the sex and gore. I honestly think Bad Boys 2 is a masterpiece of exploitation cinema and that sort of insane abandon is what I wanted from a Deadpool movie!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64695804

>Stathams style of martial arts as Deadpool

wud b nice
>>
DUDE CHIMICHANGAS LMAO
>>
>>64688109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIM1HydF9UA
oh lol that fucking meme
>>
>>64688036
Here's the thing; Deadpool is a tragic figure. His jokes and fourth wall breaking is his way of coping with his shit situation of being horribly disfigured and unloved. I hope the movie gets that right!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64696514
but they won't

randum le chimichanga man is whats popular right now and thats what the movie will be like
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.