[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw the Ridiculous 6. Is Based Sandler back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: The_Ridiculous_6_poster.jpg (46KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ridiculous_6_poster.jpg
46KB, 300x444px
Just saw the Ridiculous 6. Is Based Sandler back?
>>
he never left
>>
>>64685513
is it a parody of The Hateful 8?
>>
>>64685513
Have you seen The Beehive Five yet?
>>
File: u5bFPis.jpg (193KB, 1696x1459px) Image search: [Google]
u5bFPis.jpg
193KB, 1696x1459px
>hateful 8
>furious 7
>ridiculous 6
rest; need help.
>>
>>64685633
fantastic 4
>>
>see thread about ridiculous 6
>Gets praise from /tv/, "comedy of the year" "sandler is back" and the like.
>tried to watch the yify
couldn't get past the first 20 minutes. Not a single joke. So fucking terrible. Sandler is actually trying to act as a character instead of just playing himself and its just fucking painful to watch. Fucking /tv/ plebs.
>>
>>64685840
It has a few decent gags and jokes.

>tfw i'm the daring young man on the flying trapeze
>>
Couldn't make it past 20 minutes, Sandler acted like he was on the brink of a xanax overdose
>>
>>64686582
The first 20 minutes are absolutely godawful but from that point on it gets better and better. The other 5 literally make the the movie.
>>
Better than A Million Ways to Die in the West at any rate.
>>
It's the best Sandler movie I've seen in at least a decade, maybe 15 years, not that that's saying much. The first 20 minutes was really lame though, it didn't really get enjoyable until Rob Schneider came on board.
>>
>>64687080
>he hasn't seen punch, drunk love
top pleb
>>
>>64685590

>What is The Magnificent Seven?
>>
File: chuckgone.jpg (31KB, 550x356px) Image search: [Google]
chuckgone.jpg
31KB, 550x356px
>mfw the last Sandler movie I watched was That's My Boy
>>
>>64685840
The first 15 minutes or so are the worst, once it becomes an ensemble cast it gets a little better.
>>
File: froggy.jpg (8KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
8KB, 251x242px
>>
>>64685513
You've already made this thread today, Adam.
>>
>>64689562

it gets good after the literal shit jokes with burro. still has problems afterward, but yeah that beginning isn't too good.

dat steve buscemi, though. and it may have been the first time in history i found vanilla ice amusing. not even when i was a kid and saw him pop up in the tmnt movie
>>
>>64685513
of course /tv/ praises garbage that gets 0% on rotten tomatoes.
>>
>>64689679
They hate it because it's "racist"
>>
>2016
>/tv/ defending Adam Sandler, the Star Wars prequels, and Uwe Bole

can't wait for reddit to love Avatar 2 just so /tv/ can pretend they've always hated Cameron
>>
>>64685513
>60 MILLION DOLLARIDOOS!
>0
>M
>I
>L
>L
>I
>O
>N
>D
>O
>L
>L
>A
>R
>I
>D
>O
>O
>S
>!!
>>
>>64685513
People would love Ridiculous 6 a lot more if Adam Sandler hadn't made Jack & Jill and Pixels and other such films.

Judging it on its own, Ridiculous 6 is really good.
>>
>>64685633
> furious 7

I can't express my rage right mow
>>
>>64687080
This. Schneider and the others really carry the movie. Sandler, not so much.
>>
>>64685633
The Three Amigos
Fox Force Five
>>
>>64690101
I've hated Cameron since Titanic, his best is Terminator 2. Never watched Avatar it looked fucking gay.
>>
>>64691660
Fantastic Four
Oceans Eleven
Dirty Dozen
>>
>people deny that Pixels was magnificent
>even with the low budget and rushed ending

Cmon!
>>
>>64690101
Rampage was really good. Uwe Bole DOES get some shit. He called out the people who insulted/attacked him online and literally beat their asses down in 1v1 boxing matches.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.