[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lt. Col. Bill Cage: Sergeant Farell, you're an American?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: paxton3.png (122KB, 389x250px) Image search: [Google]
paxton3.png
122KB, 389x250px
Lt. Col. Bill Cage: Sergeant Farell, you're an American?

Master Sergeant Farell: *No, sir. I'm from Kentucky

What did he mean by this ?
>>
He was already in an alternate universe where Kentucky happened to be a European state.
>>
The CSA was reestablished after the USA failed to control the mimic evasion. But Tom Cruise was at a Scientology so he didn't get the memo.
>>
>Also edge of tomorrow thread

Such a good flick desu
What did you guys think?
>>
Did the Mimics lose a previous battle to Emily Blunts character on purpose to give humans a false sense of hope?

If not, the movie makes no sense.
>>
one question why was the general so determined on sending cage to the war?

i thought the movie was gonna be about some conspiracy but they never explain why he made cage go.. there wasn't even a camera crew once he got there
>>
File: Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster.jpg (62KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster.jpg
62KB, 270x400px
Just catched Edge of Tomorrow here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Edge of Tomorrow for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..
>>
>>64683308
I literally just finished this movie before seeing this thread. This movie was a great hidden gem just like Oblivion was.
Also, I remember reading about Cruise and the director going out to lunch because Tom had an idea for a movie, which ended up being a sequel to EOT. The director didnt really understand what Tom was talking about since the movie finished and everything wrapped up, but I guess Tom had a great pitch and idea for a sequel and the director loved the idea. All in all i really hope they move forward with it
>>64683366
they flat out say it in the movie
>>
>>64683443
He just wanted to fuck his life up since he got threatened.
>>
>>64683366
It was a strategy so we would send all resources to a single battle.
>>
>>64683451
watch anime
>>
>>64683451
You should check out Groundhog Day.
>>
File: groundhog_day_69639-1920x1080.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
groundhog_day_69639-1920x1080.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>64683451
No Anon, it is one of a kind.
>>
File: triangle.jpg (138KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.jpg
138KB, 480x720px
>>64683451
Triangle
Coherence
Groundhog Day
>>
>>64683308
A really fantastic offering that proves that Tom Cruise still has acting chops
Makes me hopeful for that movie based on an anime he's going to do where he's a fighter with an AI plane sidekick fighting aliens
>>
>>64683443
>sending cage to the war
>cage
it wasn't cage it was tom cruise you idiot.
>>
>>64683237
It's a joke based on how obviously american he is, it's like saying "is that a dog?" "no it's a Labrador"
>>
>>64683844
Its more of a southern "Im not a fuckin yankee, Im from the south" kind of deal.
>>
>>64683629
>Coherence
>repeating the same day
Did you watch the movie? That's not what was happening there.
>>
>>64683451
Source code
>>
>>64683768
the main characters name was cage you dumbass
>>
>>64683956
eh close enough.
>>
Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.
>>
>>64683451
>catched
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.