[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna go to the theater by myself tomorrow. First time doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: girl-alone-in-cinema-001.jpg (14KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
girl-alone-in-cinema-001.jpg
14KB, 460x276px
Gonna go to the theater by myself tomorrow. First time doing this. Does /tv/ have experience with seeing movies alone?

Also, can't decide between The Hateful Eight and The Revenant.
>>
If you are a beta cuck The Hateful Eight

If you like films The Revenant
>>
>>64682190
>The Revenant
i just saw the revenant by myself.

was good movie

and no one gives a shit if you are there by yourself
>>
hateful 8 was bretty good, i watched it 3 times

havent seen the revenant
>>
I watched Dark Knight Rises alone, wasn't so bad. But then you can only keep on thinking it would be better with someone else.
>>
>>64682190
I havent gone to the theater in years simply because I dont have anyone to go with. At this point, I really dont care if I look like a lonely faggot, so im gonna start going again. Is that no single policy actually a thing or just a meme?
>>
>>64682255
That's what you think.
When I was in the theatre with my wife and her son, there was a white male sitting by himself and we felt threatened and scared the entire time.
>>
>>64682190
>That girl
>>>/wsg/880586
>>
>>64682344
Just carry a notebook and a pen and if anyone asks, tell them you're a critic.
>>
>>64682190
Last time I went to a movie it was the big short. Movie theatre was almost empty so I made a point of sitting next to a white girl, surrounded by empty seats, who was with her man. She ended up moving to another seat

It's fun making people uncomfortable
>>
>>64682445
Thats gotta be the most autistic shit anyones ever suggested to me desu fampai
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.