[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I learn to drink like them? By 6pm I'd be passed out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: TM_BZ_MADMEN_FI_001.jpg (63KB, 580x345px) Image search: [Google]
TM_BZ_MADMEN_FI_001.jpg
63KB, 580x345px
How can I learn to drink like them? By 6pm I'd be passed out.
>>
>>64680563
they spread out their drink sessions and eat full meals regularly plus they do this all regularly so they have a tolerance for it, cigarettes help a lot tho because they slow down the digestion of alcohol and act as a stimulant
>>
>>64680662
Correct
>>
>>64680563

Naps
>>
>>64680662
Does your stomach also build up a tollerance? I usually feel bad when drinking liquor.
>>
>>64681276
Naps are integral to the process, more so even than everything in >>64680662
>>
>>64681452

Yeah it will become easier as time goes on. I drank a lot for a few years and still do pretty regularly. From going to festivals or camping etc etc its pretty easy to start drinking when you get up and go late until the night. Best way to get gud at endurance drinking is to drink more often and remember to eat throughout the day and stay hydrated. No idea why you'd want to do that to your body though.
>>
>>64680563
Eat an entire loaf of bread.
>>
>>64680563
genetics i.e after not having eaten for 24 hours it still takes a bottle and a half of 90 proof whiskey to get me tipsy

>>64680662
also being patrician like this
>>
>>64681452
im the guys from this post>>64680662
and this post isnt>>64681548
mine idk why he felt the need to answer a question that you asked me
anyway for the stomach thing you should just not drink on an empty stomach and hydrate regularly, keep the alcohol mixed with something in your gut
>>64681502
the whole point is not going to bed and you never really say anyone of them take a nap unless it was due to the night befor
your just talking about personal experience (you should seek help you addict)
you guys need to understand that most of the time they werent drinking to get drunk
these guys are legit functioning alcoholics and they need the juice to function properly
most of us know like 1 person like they and were always like "how do you drink so much but have a nice home and things, eat all the time and have a good job?"
back then a lot of people were like that
>>
>>64681981
*raises Old Fashioned*
>>
>>64681981
>implying im an addict

fuck you faggot, naps are top tier and both Don and Roger take plenty of naps throughout the show. I'd be almost willing to bet that Don takes at least one nap an episode.
>>
File: srsly.png (647KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
647KB, 1080x1080px
>>64682515
Yeah it will become easier as time goes on. I drank a lot for a few years and still do pretty regularly. From going to festivals or camping etc etc its pretty easy to start drinking when you get up and go late until the night
>>
>>64682515
The best little detail in the show was Don having a second phone in his office by the couch he used for napping
>>
>this thread

Don and his crew were alcoholics, it isn't hard to see. They built a tolerance simply drinking more and more everyday. "Genetics" has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>64682582
fuck i forgot the >
but yea he does sleep in his office buy not every day

and another thing youre a faggot for trying to act like your the one who posted the first reply (which i wrote you stupid alcoholic bitch)
>>64682688
noone ever said anything about genetics you retard
>>
>>64682515
see the first half of this >>64682753
>>
>>64682753
>noone ever said anything about genetics you retard

>not reading the thread
>>
pasta without meat sauce before drinking
>>
>>64682843
someone actually said that stupid shit....
maybe next time add a post link you dingus
>>
Isn't drinking water considered a bitch move, at least in a party setting?

Only girls drink water and if you drink water as a guy you're a little bitch
>>
>>64682878
o-okay

>>64682894
Yeah, but who goes to a party with the concern of feeling good?

Also, at most parties I've been to, everyone drinking hard liquor usually chases it with some kind of soda.
>>
>>64682894
>giving a shit what people think while drinking
underaged detected
>>
>>64682894
drinking water is patrician and all real drinkers know this because it allows you to drink more and longer (im not the type to drink a tall glass of water, i drink about a tumbler at a time)
>>
>>64680563

they don't drink THAT much at any one time. they only pour like a shot or two worth of liquor into their glass at any one time. so they drink maybe 3 or 4 of those spread out over an 8+ hour work day with meals in between. totally do able
>>
>>64682894
Uh... lmfao what the fuck

maybe if you order a glass of water at a bar

but real drinkers know you have to drink plenty of fucking water... what are you talking about

i slam a huge glass before and after drinking and take swigs off a water bottle during, also like eating hydrating foods beforehand too
>>
File: 3S08L71FYGRY9J18-l.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3S08L71FYGRY9J18-l.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
HELL'S
>>
BELLS
>>
>>64681804
>genetics i.e after not having eaten for 24 hours it still takes a bottle and a half of 90 proof whiskey to get me tipsy

you talk 1.5 of those pint bottles for a full fifth of a gallon bottle? i literally dont believe you if you're talking about the latter
>>
>>64683053
BELLS, TRUDY! THAT IS FINAL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OXKY_iM4vY
>>
>>64682753
>>64682841

what are you fucking drunk? I never implied or "tried to act" like I was the one who posted the first reply, I was just tagging the first reply, because what you said was as important to their "drinking ability" as napping was.

Step off you fuckin autistic shitlord
>>
>>64683200
ok look i wrote this >>64680662 then this dude asked this >>64681452 then this guy tried to act like he wrote this >>64680662 when answering with this >>64681548

why are you so angry? seriously you call me an autist? take control of your emotions you fucking baby
>>
>>64680563
do it for decades
>>
>>64683030
*cough* *cough*

Pusssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Now shotgun this beer faggot
>>
>>64682894
>>64683622
samefag kill yourself
drinking doesnt make you hard
>>
THE BIGGEST, BLACKEST PROSTITUTE
>>
>>64683200
>Step off you fuckin autistic shitlord
being this butthurt... wssted double O's
>>64683321
ooooh you got BTFO
>>
>>64680662
This. Also, the drink sizes on Mad Men are larger than they generally would have been back then. Serving sizes for everything have ramped up insanely over the postwar era.
>>
>>64683321
>>64684236
You have issues. I agreed with you in my first post and you totally took it the wrong way and start making all these assumptions that I'm an alcoholic and all that. You say I should keep my emotions in check but your fucking sperging all over the place and samefagging shamelessly.
>>
>>64683912
This. It just makes you a useless alcoholic.
>>
>>64682688
They all died of liver disease in their 50's.
>>
>>64680662
>eating when boozing
>>
They really don't drink all that much. Most grown adults wouldn't even get tipsy off of one glass of whiskey (which was what they would usually drink). It's not like they're teenagers chugging pitchers of beer.

If you had like 3-5 martinis a day every few hours you could stay sober the entire time if you space it out properly. It wouldn't be great for your health in the long run but it wouldn't be hard.
>>
>>64682894
I'm a famous football player. I can't be seeing drinking.
>>
>>64685082
Johnny football?
>>
>>64682894
>being at all concerned what other people think of your drink

are you 12?
>>
>>64685222
LE super confident adult haha

Well, why don't you just kill yourself then?
>>
>>64682894
>I'd rather complain about how hung over I am in the morning than drink a few glasses of water
>>
>>64684896
Yeah, just like every single person who smoked or was exposed to second hand smoke back then died of lung cancer or emphysema in their 50s too. They all ate red meat, which causes bowel cancer, so a bunch of them died in their 50s because of that. Then there's asbestos, which killed everyone who came into contact with it also. There's literally no one alive right now from that point because they all died young. It's a miracle the human race survived this long.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.