[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you i liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: leonardo-dicaprio-the-revenant.jpg (111KB, 917x522px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo-dicaprio-the-revenant.jpg
111KB, 917x522px
fuck you i liked it
>>
So did they:

http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2016/01/07/bearman-inarritu-the-revenant/
>>
>>64679242

I loved it. Hardy was amazing.
>>
Was there bear rape?
>>
>>64679242
I think the more appropriate post is fuck you I didn't like it.
>>
>>64679242
This isnt a fuck you i liked it category movie retard. You new fags come in here spamming memes that you dont even fucking understand and ruin board culture. Seriously do some fucking research on the history of the meme and how to use it properly if you're going to try to use it. I know it might be tough for an ADD riddled neckbeard faggot like you but for the sake of this board and the world itself start educating yourself on things before you fucking post about them. In this case memes. Fucking faggot.
>>
Hide and seek between Leo and a tribe of natives - I wonder if they will get him???

Oh how fortunate, I found a lone Pawnee who is going to help me. [His name is Deus Ex]

I'm such a good guy, I saved some random native chick. I wonder if this will play a role later in the film?

Well, we spent 80% of the movie building up to a climax between Leo and Hardy. Let's end it in a quick 5 minute scene.

6/10
>>
>>64681054
>implying the main storyline wasnt survival
You must have not actually watched the movie.
>>
>>64681054
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>64681281
fuck off cunt
>>
>>64681241
>I wonder how he will survive?? It's not like every trailer showed him back at the village vowing for vengeance or anything!!
>>
>>64680352
no unfortunately.

It was a welcome change from the typical modern film though. The cinematography was nice. Only thing that bugged me is everyone having super stamina and running through the snow like nothing. That shit is taxing in reality but fools were tougher back then too
>>
>>64681054
>Well, we spent 80% of the movie building up to a climax between Leo and Hardy. Let's end it at the end and tie it in with something from earlier in the movie

ftfy
>>
>>64679242
me too. was very good
>>
>>64681054
your fourth point is stupid.

i hate it when final battle scense are ridiculously an dunrealistically long
>>
watched it with my grandparents and my nanna could barely watch the violent scenes. what a pussy
>>
>>64681054
>0
eating marrow from rotting bones of aminals.

>>64681381
they didn't...
>>
File: How to SHIT properly.gif (67KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
How to SHIT properly.gif
67KB, 640x334px
>>64681504
>mfw running through knee deep snow for 100 hundred meters was possible the most taxing thing I had ever done.
>>
I liked it too OP, it was a solid 7/10.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.