[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better than Dave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 8

File: lssc.jpg (43KB, 392x338px) Image search: [Google]
lssc.jpg
43KB, 392x338px
Better than Dave
>>
Better than John "C'mon" Oliver.
>>
>>64678499
Dave sucked. Colbert is worse. They're both liberal faggots.
>>
>>64679764
>God-fearing
>liberal
>>
>>64679764
grr err dem gotdamn libruls being libruls doing librul things, VOTIN librul!

Not even left, but you sound like an idiot.
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>64679965
>>
Explain this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzGA_glnkM
>>
>>64679965
Well sure he sounds stupid when you make a strawman instead of asking why he hates liberals
>>
>>64680020
It's almost as if the network is bigger than the anchor
>>
>>64678499
No, I thought it was a matter of getting used to the show, but he's so bad
>>
>>64679876
>Thinks my contempt of liberal ideology has anything to do with religion
>>
>>64680020
62 year old trying to be hip or relevant. It's actually quite normal now for boomers (especially politicians) to do this kind of shit and try to speak to younger voters. Whether or not it works is another matter.
>>
>>64679965
>Not even left
>Takes issue with me criticizing the left
>>
>>64680147
>GOD TIER guests
>GOD TIER variety acts
>GOD TIER quips
Dude is fucking amazing. No other late night show talks about Vernor Vinge, Ray Kurzweil, DARPA, mind uploading, cryonics, etc. He even brought up an Irish murder reference to Matthew Broderick's face on a LIVE TELECAST. And he quotes the Silmarillion on the reg. 6-star late night show. Fuck you if you don't like it.

I'm glad he has poor ratings. What does that prove?
>>
>>64680165
That's a non sequitur. You seem like an illiterate non-comprehending dunce, is this true or not true?
>>
>>64678499
Way too far left. I already miss Dave and I only liked his interviews with people he hated.
>>
File: james corden.jpg (90KB, 634x742px) Image search: [Google]
james corden.jpg
90KB, 634x742px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCk99BeX5-E
>>
File: 1446680054521.png (108KB, 521x434px) Image search: [Google]
1446680054521.png
108KB, 521x434px
Is he still behind Seth Meyers? I sort of want to see him continue his descent after all of his "DUDE, DONALD TRUMP LMAO" jokes

>>64680265
>GOD TIER guests

half of his guests are youtube celebrities and irrelevant politicians
>>
>>64680024
My annoyance is more with the amount which liberal ideology permeates the media and entertainment industry. Understandable though, since young people eat that shit right up. They know their audience.
>>
>>64680423
This. This is why /pol/ hates him, because he mocks Donald Trump.

Everything else /pol/ says is just made-up excuses. They just don't like that he pokes fun at their idol.
>>
>>64680259
You can be correct in general and still be an annoying faggot about it, you know.
>>
>>64680476
Colbert's show is shamelessly left. He doesn't even try to hide it. I think that's what annoys some people.
>>
>>64680893
Colbert is extremely even-handed when it's political, which is only about 15% of the time.

Is it just me or does the right-wing whine and cry over offense even more than SJWs?
>>
File: 1444956464729.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1444956464729.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>>64680973
>Colbert is extremely even-handed when it's political
This has to be a joke. And I'm not even right wing.
>>
>>64680973
>Is it just me or does the right-wing whine and cry over offense even more than SJWs?

No, you just have that perception because you're exposed to more "right" wingers on 4chan. They whine equally.
>>
>>64680973
If you say so. I'll stick with Conan and Kimmel.
>>
>>64681007

When conservative guests come on he is pretty even handed. Fuck, Jeb! was his first guest. He doesn't have the balls to say it to their face so he just pontificates in the monologues like a little bitch.
>>
This faggot admitted flat out that he knows nothing about politics. This means that he's against Donald Trump because of fee-fee's. He's been given a huge platform to spout his dumb political ideas. I've lost all respect for him as soon as I realized that he has basically nothing of value to say, and that his past persona was only based because of the writers.
>>
>>64680377
I don't give a shit about his left wing bias, I watched the daily show and I watched colbert report, he's just not funny in an actual talk show setting
>>
>>64681055
Conan is the most left-wing talk show host of all time. He went to fucking Cuba
>>
>>64678499
0/10 not even remotely convincing
>>
>>64681430
Name 10 jokes from Late Show with Stephen Colbert which you did not find funny and explain why you didn't find them funny.
>>
>>64679764
>letterman
>liberal

Letterman thought he was a liberal but he really wasn't
>>
Should have gone to Leibowitz instead. At least he had the balls to quit the show when Comedy Central pushed it too far left in his absence.
>>
>>64681075
>Yeb
>Conservative
>>
>>64681240
>>64681543
Go back to /pol/. You haven't even watched the show and it's obvious.
>>
>>64680973

How the fuck can you even type this?
>>
>>64681570
cry more you disgusting faggot
>>
>>64681613
I've watched every single episode of Late Show with Stephen Colbert and have catalogued his political references, tagged according to bias. How the fuck can you respond to me that way? What is the basis of your incredulity?
>>
>>64681570
only when you go back to /co/, honey
>>
>>64680973

See: >>64680020
>>
>>64681431
It's not about if Conan and Kimmel are liberal or not. It's about how they portray themselves on their show. There's not really anything they do that's nearly as politically transparent as Colbert.
>>
>>64681487
That's exactly the point. I can't because they're so forgettable.
>>
>>64680017
reddit apparently
>>
>>64681983
Except going to fucking Cuba
>>
>>64681983
Yeah honestly I get more conservative vibes from Kimmel though. Maybe not his TV persona but in private I doubt he's a liberal
>>
>>64682054
>muh fee-fees tell me he's conservative in private, thats why I like him
Trump voters, everyone
>>
>>64682054
I could see this. Adam Carolla is somewhat conservative and they're best friends.
>>
>>64682033
Oh, because that's so bad.
Remember communist China, the shithole we buy everything from?
If we have such relations with China, then it would hypocritical to continue with the boycott of Cuba.
>>
>>64678499

Has he come to his form yet?

He was simply atrocious the first weeks. And the daily show isn't delivering anymore. (._.)
>>
>>64678499
I've found the show exceedingly boring, but I actually liked Letterman.
>>
>>64680020
so cringe
>>
>>64681490
Nonsense. Letterman and Bill O'Reilly argued every time he came on the show.
>>
>>64682175
Please don't move goalposts.

Conan visited fucking Cuba, the communist country 90 miles off our coast who gleefully accepted USSR deployment of ballistic missiles.

Colbert has never brazenly supported enemies of the United States by gleefully traveling there and presenting their backwards society in a positive light. Conan O'Brien is the most leftist talk show host in late night history.
>>
>>64680020
Fucking hell Colbert.
>dat like to dislike ratio
Least we're not completely full of cucks
>>
>>64682332
What does Conan do on his show that promotes liberal ideology?
>>
>>64682332
who cares

were you even born when the cuban missile crisis was going down you faggot
>>
>>64682332
Ah. Just YouTube'd. Didn't see that episode.
>>
I still don't see Conan visiting Cuba as blatantly liberal. Not a good example.
>>
>>64682432
Visits Cuba.

Also, he bashes Donald Trump even more frequently than Stephen Colbert does.
>>
>>64682332
Saudi-Arabia, Communist China, Pakistan.
We have trade relations with them.
Cuba is nothing in comparison.
>>
>>64682600
>bashes Donald Trump even more frequently than Stephen Colbert does
Who doesn't though? Trump is a goldmine for comedy writers. They all do it, but there's something really cunty with the way Colbert goes about it. Hard to explain.
>>
>>64680528
>dude liberal haters are no different than conservative haters XDDD, i also watch south park!

please

please

PLEASE

go back to reddit
>>
>>64682332
If I were a communist country 90 miles south of the nation that propped up my country's former dictator, I'd accept ICBMs from the Soviets, too.
>>
>>64682704
So out of Saudi Arabia, Cuba, China, and Pakistan, which talk show host has done a remote episode from there and portrayed them as a great culture and wonderful people to be trusted and allied with?
>>
>>64682600
>Also, he bashes Donald Trump even more frequently

well yeah, Trump is a damn buffoon ripe for getting poked at by anyone. Even if one likes his political views you have to admit the guy in no way smooth. He looks, talks and moves like a damn joke when you compare to him any sort of classic gentlemen. Picture say Oceans 11 as a group and then throw trump in there? See what I mean? A total comical level of buffoon. There are a lot of other political people I might dislike but at least they carry themselves like professionals.

as for Colbert, as I've said before in past threads for the guy, he need WAY better guests. It's not going to help him be better at his job but it would still get the ratings up. You drag in d list level celebs and mostly unknown political figures from like the UN and wonder why your ratings suck? Americans want stupid empty late night tv fun like the Tonight Show cranks out 5 nights a week.
>>
>>64682332
>>64682600
A talk show host visiting Cuba isn't an endorsement of communism, it's a media move in concert with the thaw in relations. Opening markets, understand?
>>
>>64680020
i've never wanted to punch a woman so badly in my life.
>>
>>64680259

>calling a group of people faggots
>criticism

I mean anon was a real jerk
>>
>>64682906
Odd that he inherits Letterman's slot, but gets worse guests...
>>
>>64682914
Conan O'Brien explicitly endorses the ideology of communism more than five times in the episode.

Try watching it before spouting off.
>>
>>64682906
>Trump
>in no way smooth

It's like you've been living under a rock. Trump would fit right in with Oceans Eleven as their asshole boss or something idk

But yes he is an easy target so I don't blame any of these late night dudes for making gags, it's just too easy. Colbert is really, really disgusting in his ignorant liberalism though
>>
>>64682972
His guests are far better.

He got Elon Musk for cryeye.
>hurr Khlamidia Kardashian would have gotten better ratings
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>64683022
>Go fuck yourself
but i already fapped twice today
>>
>>64681055
>kimmel
>downs watching downs
>>
>>64682289
desu o reilly argues with everyone
>>
File: 1407620951980.jpg (12KB, 212x204px) Image search: [Google]
1407620951980.jpg
12KB, 212x204px
>>64682751
>Trump is a goldmine for comedy writers
>makes a cheap joke about his hair for the millionth time
>>
>>64683058
Problem?
>>
>>64682989
trump would fit in oceans 11 as the asshole they are stealing from
>>
>>64683109
no problem
can see why you support trump tho
>>
>>64683151
>Thinks conservatives automatically support Trump...
>>
>>64682332
I like Conans traveling episodes, it's ambitious and fun; and breaks up the old monologue- commentary-sketch and guests routine.

He went to Armenia recently does that mean he is promoting a gypsy agenda?
>>
>>64683230
He did protest the Armenian genocide, which is a liberal position.

Do you deny that Conan O'Brien is a leftist?
>>
>>64683276
Do conservatives advocate genocide?
>>
>>64683276

O'Brien is committed to absurdist comedy

Colbert literally had a dozen bits where he said "Trump, LMAO", he did a whole segment on pretending to vomit when he mentioned Trump.

Shit tier since he left the report. Where are good bits like Colbert Platinum?

Fucking gone.
>>
explain why Colbert is such a dick and a shitty host?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU9qU0Qp6qI
>>
>>64683962
>Colbert literally had a dozen bits where he said "Trump, LMAO", he did a whole segment on pretending to vomit when he mentioned Trump.
This. The Democratic strategy for 2016 is to try and make it seem like Trump and his inane ramblings are an accurate representation of all Republicans.
>>
colbert was dead to me the moment he stuck to the dnc script of mocking jim webb's candidacy and withdrawal from the primary even though he had literally begged him to run for president in previous interviews.

you can get subtext sometimes when he's talking about hillary that he hates her as any reasonable person should but he goes ahead and buries one of the few really inspiring politicians out there because the dnc decided that it's hillarys turn and all opposition should be crushed within the party before the primary even really starts and every extension of the party in all facets of the media needs to engage in as much lying by omission and shifting of focus from her as possible to get her in office.

also his house band is terrible
>>
>>64682756

>liberal haters are no different than conservative haters

It's true you stupid cunt
>>
He had a 7 minute bit about no tomato on his fucking sandwich.

The guys shit.
>>
Can we talk about how Colbert's interactions with his lead band guy are not amusing at all, yet they continue to push it?
>>
>>64682906
fallon forces his guests to only visit nbc shows, iirc for x amount of time or some such shit
also his guests do fucking blow like clooney episode one just for the sake of clooney it was fucking awkward
>all these book guests
lol, i watch him over fallon personally but i can easily say fallon is infinately funnier than colbert
kimmels asshatish but alright
>>
>>64685319
Fallon is talented for sure, but it gives me douche-chills when he fake laughs at everything his guests say
>>
>>64685005
all the other hosts do it, difference is Colbert had basically zero interaction with him before. He only chose him because he's young and black to attract more millenials
>>
>>64680020
ha gamergaters can't handle a little buttpain without going in attack mode
>>
>>64685823
>Gamergate
Holy shit Reddit, still haven't found a new boogeyman yet?
>>
>>64682332
You're supposed to be dead McCarthy go back to sleep
>>
>>64684143
it's an accurate representation of most of the republican candidates, though, since Trump is just a tea-partier without skirting around being racist. Plus candidates like Cruz are actively seeking Trump's supporters so they're emulating him.
>>
>>64684584
He roasts every candidate that leaves, and plans to continue doing so until there's only one left.
>>
File: 1446183798607.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1446183798607.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
>>64682756
>I'm gonna disregard the fact that my ideals may be correct but me as a person is lacking so I can defend that I'm an annoying little bitch from an ideological standpoint
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.