[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryan O'Reilly is the worst character on Oz. He's edgy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ryan_oreilly.png (2MB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
ryan_oreilly.png
2MB, 795x600px
Ryan O'Reilly is the worst character on Oz. He's edgy, cool, smooth-talker, has a way with the ladies, never does anything wrong or makes a bad decision. His "criminal flashback" was artificially BADASS to make him seem cooler than he really was.

Why did this faggot of all people end up surviving the whole show?
>>
>>64676888
he had that hot grillfriend he could have conjugal with, but instead went for the fat mexican nurse

literally the worst
>>
>>64676888
Because he had the best insurance.
>>
>>64677149

Faggot: The Post

La Guerta could get it.
>>
But he got breast cancer, so he wasn't always lucky.
>>
>>64677510
yeah he was cured in like two episodes.
>>
'Sup dummies

I made you chili
>>
Its because the actor who played him is good friends with the director of the show. But I agree he was such a stupid and unrealistic character, even for Oz standarts.
>>
>aging pill
>>
>Why did this faggot of all people end up surviving the whole show?
the actor playing him showed up on time when someone was late the creator used to kill off their character or have them raped
>>
Psychopathic personalities almost always emerge on top in harsh environments.
>>
>>64676888
lol my fave character died in the first episode
>>
Luck o' the Irish, surviving the shittiest prison ever while living out a life sentence.

Seriously, why in the name of fuck didn't they put up a camera in that hallway everyone kept getting shanked or raped in? Why the fuck would you have transparent bunks but showers you can get raped in? How in the fuck is the guard not held responsible when he's tasked with guarding the weight room and someone gets his head caved in?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.