[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So Anon... >You've been invited here because you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>So Anon...
>You've been invited here because you're last hope of our studio.
>We'll going to give you 100mil$ budget and access to all our available production resources.
>You have exactly 5 minutes to pitch us idea that will save our company
>>
>>64676084
batman v darth vader
>>
>>64676084

we remake lolita staring Lily Rose Depp and Daniel Day Lewis
>>
>>64676084
A Star Wars knock-off but grittier, with the old-school feel everybody wines about.
>>
Please be my gf.
>>
A new 'el santo' movie where el santo is a suave spy/detective a la james bond
>>
>>64676084
which studio bitch
>>
>>64676084
We're making a Hotline Miami movie, a Borderlands movie, and a Deus Ex movie

With one major caveat: they're not going to suck ass
>>
>>64676084
>Fatherland

Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a widowed Austrian WW1 war hero during Hitler's rise to power in a dramatic turn. Despite the rising tide of Nazisim, Arnold decides one war is enough, and just wants to have a healthy relationship with his adult son (Jake Gyllenhall).

His son, however, is caught up in the movement, swayed by the local commandant (Christoph Walz), who knew Arnold in the war. The tension between father, son, and the commandant reaches a fever pitch, culminating in the son reporting the father for crimes against the state.

As Arnold is put on the train, he sees his son taking a loyalty oath. The doors of the train slowly close as Arnold watches his son present the Nazi salute. A tear rolling down his cheek, the screen cuts to black and the film ends.

Directed by Mel Gibson.
>>
>>64676084
a ghostbuster movie with women
>>
>>64676084
Star Wars: Force origin

Basically a prequel trilogy to the prequel trilogy to explain:

Who was Anakin's father
What the fuck are midichlorians and where they were created
Who was the first jedi
Who was the first sith
Yoda's origin
>>
File: Hepburn2.jpg (11KB, 215x244px) Image search: [Google]
Hepburn2.jpg
11KB, 215x244px
I say we make Carol a series. Every movie is exactly the same, but with different actresses and 3 more sex scenes.
We make four of those a year for a few years, then join them Avengers-style in a huge 4 hours movie.

The last chapter of the Carolverse is only a long sex scene between every actresses we've had so far, and it's about how love is everywhere or whatever who cares.
>>
>>64676084
a lord of the rings reboot starring chris pratt and jennifer lawrence as aragorn and arwen respectively, but this time it will have a progressive twist to have wider market appeal. gimli will be a woman, perhaps melissa mccarthy (for the comedy element) and with morgan freeman as gandalf. not sure about the hobbits or legolas. i'm sure there's plenty of minority actors who will do it for peanuts.
>>
>>64676513
I want it.
>>
>>64676084
Predator vs. Shrek
>>
A prequel star wars trilogy for the next star wars trilogy after this one
>>
>>64676513
>It's original
>Actors are available
>Will Gibson give it a justice tho?
>>
>>64676084
After being expelled from Uni Drake Bell has to move in into his father's house, played by Brendan Fraser, who's also broke
they decide to start robbing banks across america so they can pay their debts
>>
Put it all on Red
>>
>>64676084
Well, there is this one thing. You see, there's this robot- He's got a heartbreaking decision to make about whether his best friend lives or dies. And his best friend is a talking pie.
>>
>In a far away future, Rey-Rey (Daisy Ridley) and Neyney (CGI blue cat) fall in love on a spaceship and live an impossible romance. And then, the spaceship crash into a meteorite, and they must try to escape
>>
CIA Rises: The Return of a Legend
>>
File: 1452142013621.png (1MB, 1166x849px) Image search: [Google]
1452142013621.png
1MB, 1166x849px
>>64676084
Star Wars anthology detailing luke between Jedi and TFA. it will go over Luke's own confronation with his father's dark past as well as forming a new order of jedi
>dane dehann as luke
>bryce dallas howard as mara jade
>>
>>64676753
I'd watch it
>>
Rob Schneider is a.... pedophile. In 3D.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.