[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Scribbler 2014

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

This has been sitting on my hard drive for some time now and I decided to give it a go.
Very fun script especially in the first part of the movie,few good scenes.Then all goes downhill with its catch and just bad and unimaginative ending over all.

I will post few more screenshots,if anyone wants to take a break from shitposting and talk with me about it.
>>
>>64674952
>>
>>64674998
>>
>>64675095
Last bump.
Have fun shitposting guise.
>>
>>64674952
whats the set up and was it still enjoyable after it went downhill
>>
I was going to watch it but it looked like shit tbqh.Is it worth it?
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>its an OP makes a thread and abandons it episode
>>
>>64675532
Crazy person has multiple personalities and tries to get rid of them one by one until it get to the last one,her true self which is her alter ego with superpowers also known as the scribbler.
The last scene is with showdown fight between her and someone like her that used the same methods of medical treatment.
>>64675544
Nah dont bother,I made this thread for guys that like to see other stuff besides triple A releases.
>>
>>64675773
RUDE
>>
>>64675695
Still here pepe.
>>
>>64675859
qt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.