[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List "operator" type movies. I want to watch them all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Operator.webm (261KB, 722x333px) Image search: [Google]
Operator.webm
261KB, 722x333px
List "operator" type movies. I want to watch them all. Someone listed some yesterday but I can't find them in the archive
>>
Not a movie. But the series Strike Back is about as operator as you can get
There's also boobies
>>
Blue Ruin has some pretty operator scenes. And some WTF are you doing scenes.
>>
>>64671698
Elite squad and sequel
>>
The Hunted
>>
>>64671731
Strike back sucks major dick. Get out, /k/
>>
obligatory Way of the Gun mention

features a younger benicio operating

also sarah silverman gets punched in the face, so there's that
>>
>>64671731

Strike Back is terrible, in the very first episode the 'operators' get taken down by garbage asses in a hostage situation.
>>
Commando
>>
>>64671953
>also sarah silverman gets punched in the face, so there's that
You've sold me.
>>
No Tears for the Dead
>>
>>64671957
>>64671917
>spot the fudge packers
>>
>>64671698
Vantage Point has one character's operation sequence. It was cool as fuck to watch.
>>
>>64672145

makes for a fine and strong opening.

also
>move
>moving
>move
>moving
>>
>>64672205

you're defending something that doesn't make sense.

Operators don't get fucked up by halftime amateurs which is what towel heads were and they get tricked by doctor guy.

Shit was easily telegraphed.
>>
>>64672336
>Operators don't get fucked up by halftime amateurs which is what towel heads were

>>>/pol/
>>
>>64672432

how is that pol? the people they were fighting were even said to be local fuckheads by cia people. you just want to defend shit that doesn't make sense.

Keep your british knockoff show to yourself
>>
>>64671698
I know it's a pleb-tier recommendation, but I thought se7en did a good job operating, even with the most minor details about the case.
>>
>not one operator film mentioned
act of valor
lone survivor
black hawk down
zero dark thirty
>>
body of lies
syriana
clear and present danger
>>
>>64672159
Tears of the Sun
>>
File: The-Veteran-007.jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
The-Veteran-007.jpg
26KB, 460x276px
The Veteran, specifically the last sequence. Pretty accurate depiction of modern IMTs.
>>
>>64673012
Sole Survivor, or is it Last Survivor
>>
>>64671698
wtf is operator?
>>
>>64671757
what "operator" scenes? Unless you meant the main character's military buddy, he was bad ass
>>
File: Lone.jpg (18KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Lone.jpg
18KB, 214x317px
>>64673415
>>
File: AttackFoceZ.jpg (24KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
AttackFoceZ.jpg
24KB, 214x317px
Also, for the second time today:

pic related
>>
>>64673454
bump
>>
Collateral
>>
Not "operator" but killing them softly has good realistic shooting scenes
>>
>>64671698
Lone Survivor
Act of Valor
the last 10 minutes of Zero Dark Thirty
>>
>>64672336
Oh I see, you want to watch a bunch of Mary Sues. Ok, anon.
>>
>>64673393
PEOPLE ASK THE QUESTION

WHAS A ROCK 'N' ROLLA??
>>
>>64671698
Mark Strong in Revolver, the proper cut that is
>>
>>64674643
>>64674721
Guy Ritchie hivemind activated desu
>>
>>64671698
Generation Kill (mini-series)

You've probably seen it, and they're not really operators (recon)
>>
>>64673454
Term for "special forces level of skill" soldiers. It's been bastardized though. Local swat team cops who mount the sight on their rifle backwards call themselves operators these days.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.