[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jay Bauman said Tangerine is the best movie of 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FHcVDW[1].jpg (305KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
FHcVDW[1].jpg
305KB, 800x1185px
I just watched HiTB yesterday and Jay said that he loved tangerine and said it was the best film of 2015 so I decided to download it.

>A working girl tears through Tinseltown on Christmas Eve searching for the pimp who broke her heart.

>Girl
>2 fucking trannies

So is Jay gay? A lot of the jokes on RLM kind of alludes to it but I always thought it was just banter but now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>64671407
>HURR DURRR TRANS ARE GROSS AND GAYS SUCK DICK LOLLLLLLL THAT"S WHAT FAGS DO LOLLLL
fuck off
it's 2016
>>
>>64671449
>it's [current year] meme

fuck off kike
>>
Gays don't like traps.

Straight men like traps.
>>
>>64671407
>im waiting for some random person from the internet to tell me what kind of movies I should like
This board went to hell.
>>
>>64673090
>Gays don't like traps.
>Closeted men like traps.

ftfy
>>
File: LWT_ep_101_4-27-14_EL_0312.jpg (1MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
LWT_ep_101_4-27-14_EL_0312.jpg
1MB, 4896x3264px
>>64671449

sorry, forgot pic
>>
>>64671407
First off, he said ONE of the best movies of the year.

Secondly, grow the fuck up, you imbecile. Some people actually like seeing movies about cultures and lifestyles that are different than their own. I know /tv/ is full of young idiots, but Christ, man! You don't have to be gay to appreciate a film about trans characters.

Er...I mean...you dumb faggot.
>>
The trannies were too annoying sounding for me to even give it a chance. I usually like the Hipster Brothers movies.
>>
>>64673815
so
much
reddit
>>
Tangerine was shit. Director is a huge pretentious douche.

>muh iPhone (as if he didn't do it for the gimmick and had to because of budget constraints)

awful continuity. not funny. bad acting. etc.
>>
>>64674121
I didn't have a problem with him using an iphone, it didn't look bad but I agree it was a gimmick. He could have spend $400 on a dslr and get better shots but whatever.
>>
>>64673815
are we been raided
>>
>>64674121
>awful continuity

Is this a meme?

Continuity was fine.
>>
>>64673160
>gay men don't like traps
>closeted men don't like traps

The men who don't like traps are afraid because they are insecure about their sexuality
>>
>>64674660

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqsJq5qK3jE

such continuity
>>
>>64671407
so does anyone actually want to talk about this movie? I heard it was all shot with camera phones basicly
>>
Why couldn't they get pretty trannies?
>>
>>64675836
The first 15mins is annoying but after that it's OK and kind of interesting. It's shot with an iPhone but you'll never notice because it's very professional looking.

Overall it's an ok film, I'd rate it a 7/10 an would recommend if you're bored.
>>
>>64671407
Maybe it's shot really well just because it has trannys shouldn't trigger you that much. If it does you should stay in your containment board.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.