[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any movies given this man a good, realistic portrayal yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: nelson_mandela.jpg (51KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
nelson_mandela.jpg
51KB, 540x360px
Have any movies given this man a good, realistic portrayal yet?
>>
you mean as a communist terrorist who destroyed south africa? no, every movie about Mandela ends after he gets elected.
>>
>>64669395
aaaandd /thread
>>
>>64669395
fucking savage
>>
>>64669395
>you mean as a communist terrorist who destroyed south africa? no, every movie about Mandela ends after he gets elected.

Come on now, the man was an international hero lauded by every free leader in the world.

I really doubt that he was a "communist terrorist who destroyed south africa".
>>
File: um6ijro.jpg (660KB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
um6ijro.jpg
660KB, 3192x2124px
>>64669549
>>
File: 9317_5.jpg (84KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
9317_5.jpg
84KB, 728x409px
>>64668669
yeah silly ,it's called 'the act of killing ,go and fucking watch it
>>
File: José-Mujica2.jpg (27KB, 648x419px) Image search: [Google]
José-Mujica2.jpg
27KB, 648x419px
>>64669549
I present to you another specimen which can also be described as a "communist terrorist who destroyed a country"
>>
>>64669740
I don't know what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>64669804
Appraisal doesn't mean shit.
Both are hailed as the greatest men to ever live in their respective countries and both completely and utterly destroyed them.
>>
>>64669892
Except Mujica did nothing wrong. But Mandela was a terrorist.
>>
>>64668669
i have no idea what mandela did
>>
>>64669892
Uruguay was a good place before Mujica and is still a good place today. South Africa went from decent to garbage.
>>
>>64670025
Yes, if you're a tourist.
No if you're a resident and have to deal with the shit these people implemented during their periods.
>>64669978
Mujica was also a terrorist during the dictatorship, so was his wife, and many of the people his party put in power.
He and his wife shot up a school and blamed the cops for it, among other atrocities that went away from public eyes because they are the good guys now. He deserved being put in that well, fucking savage.
>>
>>64668669
I like him in Bruce Almighty

Shawshank was good too
>>
>>64668669
I liked him in Bruce Almighty

Shawshank was cool too
>>
>>64669549
and how's South Africa doing?
>>
File: SpongebobPatrickSavedTheCity.jpg (29KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
SpongebobPatrickSavedTheCity.jpg
29KB, 500x324px
"Lets hammer and anvil whitey out of our tribal lands by having the insane psycho assholes threatening violence in conjunction with peaceful protests by the liberal elements, and when we get into power either kill or intimidate and threaten all the farmers and scientists out of the country before asking them how their magic food-growing technology works"
> What is the story of every country on the continent of africa

Specifics may differ depending on region, and obviously doing the whole "lets shoot the peaceful protesters" shit didn't work out for the colonists on top of being morally fucked up.
>>
I want a move about how the kikes and Harold Wilson, Carter and Thatcher sold Rhodesia out to the communists.

But it will never happen.
>>
File: ihavefallen_03_700_wide-700x318.jpg (42KB, 700x318px) Image search: [Google]
ihavefallen_03_700_wide-700x318.jpg
42KB, 700x318px
>this thread

I never thought Afrikaner shitposters existed.
>>
>>64670536
why dutch?
>>
>>64669549

I bet you think Che was a swell guy too because his face is sold on t-shirts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.