[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save Bill Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: niaburr.jpg (79KB, 594x398px) Image search: [Google]
niaburr.jpg
79KB, 594x398px
Will someone please do something to ruin Bill's relationship with this fat gum-grinned sack of trash?

Ever since Bill hooked up with her, he's become toothless. He lost that NYC edge we all loved him for. He was mean and he could dress anyone down in seconds. This was a skill he acquired while living among other single angry and it made them all masters of their craft.

Now that this bitch has come in to the picture, he can barely get a word in edgewise on his own fucking podcast. Not only that, but he's toned everything down. His "rants" are "maybe society isn't running in our best interests right now" and his other shit is like "eat right and exercise :D !! Man I feel good today!"

What the fuck happened to this man? Right as he was about to become a legend, his horrible cunt of a woman tied a knot around his nutsack, it dropped off and he lost all of his vital energy. The only way he can recapture his past glory days is if he catches this bitch cheating and starts to hate the world again. Someone please help.
>>
DRILL THE OIL

YOU MUST TOIL
>>
>>64667010

billy "anti cuck" blueballs
>>
>Save Bill from happiness and the greatest career success he's experienced yet
>>
Jesus she doesn't look like a real person what the fuck
>>
>>64667629
>success
>happiness

Being chained to an ugly braying nag and watering down his material?
>>
>>64667010
Holy shit this is enraging. Maybe Bill's less brutal these days because he's getting older and happier? The same thing has happened with every comedian. When things start going your way you can't be angry anymore.

It has nothing to do with his wife, you fucking dunce. Literally every famous person who gets married has to deal with people trashing their wife because they changed. It's a fallacy, it doesn't make any fucking sense, and it's insulting to both parties.
>>
>>64667010
he's from Boston ya cunt
>>
burn the coal, pay the toll. i hope she divorces him and steals all of his money.
>>
>>64667784

getting toasty roasty ;) ?
>>
>>64667010
Would you fuck Nia if it meant old Bill would return?

I didn't even mind her until a couple months ago when she yelled at Bill for him yelling during his podcast, which makes him money and promotes him big time.
>>
>>64667784
>Maybe Bill's less brutal these days because he's getting older and happier? The same thing has happened with every comedian
Didn't the opposite happen with Carlin?
>>
>>64667934
Carlin just got worse to the point where his specials became ridiculously bad ovation marathons.
>>
>>64667756
Jesus man.. you sound like a miserable cunt
>>
>>64667010
Pathetic. You're a sad cunt OP.
>>
>>64667010
was never funny anyway
cried for a week because phillywas mean to him
boo hoo faget
>>
>>64668317

mad I called out wig-wearing hos like you?
>>
>>64668075
I like old Carlin better then his 60s or 70s self. He had a lot of things to say, and possibly looking back on his younger self he must have felt like a complete fool or tool which is why a lot of his rants started to sound like a personal blog. I consider Bill his spiritual successor, but he hasn't achieved his metamorphosis of duality yet.
>>
>>64668434
>He had a lot of things to say
Unfortunately none of them was funny.
>>
>>64667866
cute rhyme, faggot

>>64667934
yeah, carlin didn't get happier with age, he got progressively more annoyed with how stupid everyone still was. even though he was an edgelord I believe his idealism is what fueled his anger. he expected better out of people
>>
>>64668421
Here it is (You)
>>
>>64668493
baseball/football is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXacL0Uny0
>>
>>64667010
>Ever since Bill hooked up with her, he's become toothless. He lost that NYC edge we all loved him for.

They've been together for like 10 years or something, so unless you were a fan before then you have no reason to complain. Also NYC edge? Bill is from Massachusetts.
>>
>>64668725

They haven't been married for 10 years. Big difference. Also no shit he was from Massachusetts. He lived and performed in NY for a while though. Which is where he made friends with a lot of the O&A crew.
>>
>>64668543
nice try but that's not me.
>>
>>64669546
Alright fine but this is the last one (You)
>>
File: po.jpg (15KB, 396x223px) Image search: [Google]
po.jpg
15KB, 396x223px
>>64667010
>Save Bill

That would require resurrecting Patrice. Can you do that?

If Bill can't be friends with Patrice, he should at least be able to have sex with a woman that kind of looks like him.
>>
>>64670519
Patrice and Bill were always friends, right till the end right?

I swear man, Boston for some reason bred the greatest comics of all time.
>>
hes been with Nia for over 10 yrs. its you idiots that believed his "im a mgtow for lyfe" meme. that's right. all of his bits mimicking a women, he was referring to nia.

she probably helped his comedy career, considering bill wasn't even funny in the 90s
>>
>>64670519

I could see him saying that
>>
>>64667010
1. we're not your fucking army
2. pussy kills talent, look at billy joel pre- and post- Christie Brinkley
3. stop licking stand-up comedians' taints, you're barely above people who listen to drivetime radio
>>
>>64670519
>If Bill can't be friends with Patrice
it would only take one bullet
>>
White male/Black female marriages last longer. Fuck off with your cheating white wife that will take you for everything you have.
>>
>>64671230

Hahaha are you looking after your wife's son right now?
>>
File: argentina.png (558KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
argentina.png
558KB, 680x541px
>>64671314
Nah, you find one where he's already in jail.
>>
>>64667010
Christ Bill.

I always figured Nia was at least hot for him to put up with her.

Did he just want to marry Patrice Oneil?
>>
The guy is almost 50.
He's not going to be some edgy 35-year-old for the rest of his life. Give him a break.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.