[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOU NEED A TEACHER! This was the best dialogue they could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (259KB, 1024x1510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1024x1510px
>YOU NEED A TEACHER!

This was the best dialogue they could interject into the climax's lightsaber duel? No introspection into how he just killed his fucking father?
>>
I think he said "han solo can't save you now" too
>>
>>64664163

Because its like the OT mane, did you not notice JJ ripped off as much as he could from the orginals?

Vader was all like "be my apprentice" to Luke. So Kylo did the same to Rey.
>>
"hey girl I know we're fighting and I'm supposed to convert you to the dark side, but listen man I just killed my father and here's how it makes me feel:"
>>
>>64664163
She very evidently did not need a teacher though
>>
>>64664355

>mfw that might of worked on a woman since alot are drawn to 'fixing' men.

And checked
>>
The more you analyze this movie the worse it gets, we need somebody to rip it a new asshole a la Plinkett, I can already tell the Mary Sue situation will be worse as the trilogy progresses
>>
>>64664455

Triple dubs, well done
>>
>>64664163
By saying he could be her teacher he is posturing as an experienced leadership figure capable of taking on students. When he killed Han he did so believing he had no use for a father, that he is not a child and that he is doing his own thing. By saying Rey needs him as a teacher he is asserting a belief that he has become a father figure himself. He is attempting to become worthy of being the man who is justified in killing his father.
>>
>"You need a teacher!"
>loses to someone who's never used a light saber or the Force before
>>
>>64664163
They needed another quip showcasing how everyone loves Rey immediately
>>
>>64664163
Why did he even got obsessed with her?
>>
>>64664455
To be honest, I've been considering it. There wouldn't be any humor in it, though.
>>
>>64665570
Because he knows she has the potential to be extremely powerful
>>
>>64665570
Because everyone in the movie is obsessed with her.
>>
>>64664163
He was conflicted about killing his father that's why he lost the fight. Nothing says "I can't believe I just killed my father, what have I done?!" like excitedly trying to convert someone into your dark side disciple in the middle of a lightsaber duel.
>>
>>64665735
for you
>>
>>64665658
No one would watch it because you're a massive fucking faggot.
>>
>>64667344
Name six others.
>>
>>64667727
BB-8
JB-007
Finn
Ulmar
Ulmar's thug
Han Solo
>>
>>64667809
Name two more.
>>
>>64664881
>got blasted by a bowcaster beforehand
>which outright kills everyone else it's hit
>>
>>64667899

Leia (she hugs her instead of Chewbacca after knowing Han is ded)
Luke (he gives her the rape face)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.