[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in Harry Potter, what do the wizards/witches do once they graduate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: pepe19.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
pepe19.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
in Harry Potter, what do the wizards/witches do once they graduate from Hogwarts?
>>
>>64662231
Fuck muggles and breed a race of half mix niggers.
>>
make $$ bills
>>
>>64662231
Get jobs.
>>
work at starbucks
>>
>>64662231
Teach at Hogwarts
>>
Marry muggles and get wageslave jobs.
>>
>>64662231
Get regular jobs in the real world and live out a pretty normal life? Ask J.K Rowling, nerd.
>>
>>64662231
Get rich, fuck witches.
>>
There are some positions here and there for enthusiasts, the rest probably settle in some hyperspace hovel and scam muggles out of food.
>>
I'm sure the ministry of magic helps them with that.
>>
>>64662231
Are Wizards and Witches in Harry Potter literally Jews?
>>
>>64662231
suck dick for bus fare then walk home
>>
Continue studying or go get a job, just like the real world.
>>
Sign on
>>
>There will never be a TV series about an American wizarding school
>>
>>64662231
He for She and alcoholism
>>
why the fuck would they even work a day in their lives
and how the fuck are some wizards poor

they can literally conjure up anything with their wands
>>
>>64662409

No thats goblins.
>>
>>64662231
If they got good N.E.E.Ts then they become Aurors or Ministry workers or Hogwarts teachers or wandmakers. If not then they go the Fred and George route, or become criminals like Mundungus.
>>
>>64662496
Sorry, N.E.W.Ts.
>>
>>64662453

>You will never see hood niggers practicing magic and using it to rob muggles
>You will never see a lonely white kid Avada Kedavra his school up
>You will never see the scene in literally every fucking high school movie set in the hood where the teacher tries to connect with their nigger students through rapping about spells
>>
>>64662453
good
>>
>>64662468
>They literally run the bank

It's not even subtle.
>>
>>64662496
>N.E.E.T.S.

lel
>>
I would just con rich people of billions and live on that, fuck being part of the wizarding world
>>
>>64662534
Ban assault wands
>>
>>64662534
>>You will never see a lonely white kid Avada Kedavra his school up
That's pretty much what Voldemort ends up doing.
>>
>>64662231
>Griffindor
Auror, high level job at the Ministery, salesman at Diagon Alley.
>Slytherin
Death Eater/salesman at Knockturn Alley
>Else
Some desk job at an insignificant department at the Ministery
>>
>>64662586

Death Eater lives matter
>>
>>64662453
>be american
>get Avada Kedavred
>>
>>64662453
Thank fucking God
>>
>>64662534
>>64662687
>>64662615
>fucking Obungo wanting to ban magic wands
>>
>>64662231
Well they can't do basic math so probably really badly run businesses of wizarding or something.

But really, what's the point or work or wealth gained from it when you can conjure water and food and objects from thin air?
>>
>>64662717

He just wants to regulate the wizard that the wand chooses

>Being ok with more wizard children dying

I bet you support Trumpemort getting into the ministry to don't you?
>>
File: hermione.jpg (560KB, 2940x1963px) Image search: [Google]
hermione.jpg
560KB, 2940x1963px
>>64662757
You can’t produce food out of thin air, no one can. Food is the first of the five Principal Exceptions to Gamp’s Law of Elemental Transfiguration.
>>
Is the new movie going to be shit?

I can't imagine how they talked JK into letting them do even more and setting them in America.
>>
>>64662757

>They can't do basic math

Well by the age of 11 you will have learned basic maths in school. IN Hogwarts I imagine Astronomy, potions, and perhaps Transfiguration all involve mathematics.

Arithmancy exists as an elective so you'd need to have been taught maths throughout your first two years.
>>
>>64662855

It has potential. Even if it isnt great it won't really ruin the legacy.

>Can't imagine how they talked JK into letting them do even more

"The Harry Potter film franchise generated about $10 billion ($7.7 billion in global box office, and at least $2 billion worldwide in total home entertainment sales) from 2001 to 2011"
>>
>>64662829
And yet you can produce infinite bread from one piece of bread, so that's irrelevant. Buy one piece of various foods once, continue to live off of that forever.
>>
>>64662964
Have they said anything about the other movies? Only setting it in New York is pretty stupid, should've been some sort of world tour.

I can already see all the loud sassy American characters telling off the Limey.
>>
File: 1452122933983.jpg (1MB, 1596x2856px) Image search: [Google]
1452122933983.jpg
1MB, 1596x2856px
Nothing because because Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King
>>
>>64663048
>God Tier
>Les Miserables
>a book literally written to be as pointlessly long and crammed with filler as possible because the author was being paid by the word
>>
>>64662453
>be american
>get wanded
>>
>>64663048

>atlas fucking shrugged
>god tier

tips fedora, you fucking faggot
>>
How did the wizard cucks feel when the muggles made nuclear weapons?

Like nothing magic is as powerful as a nuke

Unless they made magical nukes
>>
>>64663564
And how did they feel when muggles landed on the fucking moon?

1000 years in the future, muggles will be living in space colonies orbiting jupiter and watching auroras over Saturn's poles while wizards will still be running around in cloaks babbling fake latin at each other.
>>
>>64662325
Why work when a spell can do it for you? Magic literally makes you obsolete.
>>
>>64663046

I mean rowling once said that the american wizarding school was in salem so I think it being in NY is gay. But she never wrote it down o i guess what she says isn't cannon
>>
>>64662231

Probably apprenticeships for whatever job they're going to do.
>>
>>64663564
The fact they can mind control anyone and turn completly invisible from any radar makes magic superior still
>>
>>64663048
>highschool reader starter kit

why does this image always trigger me?
>>
>>64663564

Just like in the real world, complacency makes you achieve less. The wizards don't have much longer before they're discovered and eradicated by our superior technology.
>>
>>64663107
The image is a troll.

In the high tier we have Ayn Rand (whether you agree with her or not, her writing is political mumbo jumbo),
Don Quixote. This is a good book but it's a translation of the original text and thus not worth reading.
Great Gatsby. I love this novel, but it's high school lit tier.

The image is a joke. At least I hope it is
>>
>>64665312
Isn't it mentioned in one of the books? The Salem Witch Institute.

Like maybe the Quiddich world cup or some shit.
>>
>>64663048
>posting the fucking meme table that /lit/ uses to troll faggots like you

Though I agree, they're decent childrens' books at best.
>>
>>64662453
>be American
>learn the burger spell
>>
>>64666046
>Don Quixote. This is a good book but it's a translation of the original text and thus not worth reading.

>No es capaz de hablar la muy hermosa y distinguida lengua castellana

Fucking pleb
>>
>>64662997
>And yet you can produce infinite bread from one piece of bread

no, you can't. The food in Hogwarts is cooked by the house-eles and then gets teleported, it doesn't just appear out of thin air.
>>
>>64662453
>what is wizards of Waverly place Alex
Yes there are wizard school episodes/movies; lick a butt
>>
File: 1435526109798.gif (156KB, 120x140px) Image search: [Google]
1435526109798.gif
156KB, 120x140px
>>64662687
>>
>>64662534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS7xDS24GGE
>>
>>64667970
>CollegeHumor
go back to reddit
>>
File: 1399751139124.jpg (30KB, 374x411px) Image search: [Google]
1399751139124.jpg
30KB, 374x411px
>>64668030
>>
>>64663564
Wizards don't even understand what rubber ducks are

If they understood what a nuke was, they'd probably shit themselves and try and disarm the Muggles, and then they'd discover space stations and that we have been to the moon and that we landed on a comet etc and idk they'd try and steal our knowledge dirty wizards
>>
>Graduate from Hogwartz with a degree in Magic History
>Search online and at the job center for a job
>Not making any payments on your crippling student debt
>Get a job serving coffee to white british muggles
>>
>>64666084
>>64665312
They mentioned the Salem Witches Institute in the books, but that doesn't matter since the new movie won't be about an American wizarding school.

It's about a British wizard who's an expert on magical beasts that accidentally let's some of them free while visiting New York.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.