[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this weapon is your life what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 145189561235165.png (765KB, 1271x541px) Image search: [Google]
145189561235165.png
765KB, 1271x541px
>this weapon is your life

what did he mean by this?
>>
>you need this to stop you from dying
>>
>>64661332
That the Jedi are violent thus, and not the spiritual guardians we were led to believe.
>>
>>64661332
I thought the force was his weapon, but you cant sell midiclorians to kids.
>>
File: 379796-kyubey_super.jpg (9KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
379796-kyubey_super.jpg
9KB, 600x337px
Lightsabers contain the owner's soul gem. If they lose it, they die.
>>
>>64661332
Dont kill younglings with it.
>>
File: jedikiller.jpg (80KB, 700x324px) Image search: [Google]
jedikiller.jpg
80KB, 700x324px
>>64661332
so obi-wan killed anakin. From a certain point of view.
>>
>>64661332

forget about girls and having a good time, you'll be spending the next 60 years swinging this lazer dick around.
>>
>>64661464
He takes the lightsaber which represents anakins life and his path and entrusts it to luke.

it rhymes
>>
>>64661430

Kyubey pls
>>
>>64661332
Jedi are essentially Samurai monks. A samurai's sword is his life.
>>
this is actually the worst line in the prequels

not sand, communication disruptions, or absolutes, its definitely fucking this
>>
His lightsaber holds the key to unlocking ones latent force abilities
>>
>>64661332
Is he offering him deathsticks there? Is Obi-Wan a secret deathstick dealer? This would explain why he wanted Mouse from the Matrix out of the picture.
>>
>>64661332
What was the deal with Obi Wans hair in this movie? Shit facial hair and a mullet.
>>
>>64661332
He means he's a liar and hypocrite since obiwan drops and loses his all the time. Also only weak jedi rely on a lightsaber.
>>
>>64661785
It's not bad tho.
meme harder
>>
>>64661332
don't be reckless
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.