[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this "JUST", the movie? I can't remember the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

File: hateful-iimage-7-30.0.jpg (180KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hateful-iimage-7-30.0.jpg
180KB, 1600x900px
Is this "JUST", the movie?

I can't remember the last time I've been so triggered by the way a movie devolved. Tarentino shoots 50% of a movie and then decides to say "fuck it m8, blimey" and proves once again he can't finish an entire movie without whipping his cock out and violently expunging his rancid year old precum to the thought of making niggers into this fucked up, Judeo-Christian style retribution avatar of vengeance bullshit.

Seriously fuck all of you, this movie is just terrifyingly metaphoric for how society is dead because you beta fucks have spiraled your cuckolding fetish out of control and now the only narrative we're going to hear out of Hollywood is : "good goy mein fellow slave, your obviously much more suited to wreak vengeance on the white man than me."

Fuck you you stupid fucking cuckolds, you've literally killed Tarentino
>>
>it's our fault that tarantino has a cuck fetish
>>
Yeah, its other peoples fault that Tarantino is a little faggot cuck that jerked his little boycock off to niggers fucking his mother.
>>
File: quenchin tarantino.jpg (67KB, 642x661px) Image search: [Google]
quenchin tarantino.jpg
67KB, 642x661px
>>64660946
>you've literally killed Tarentino

I will have this on my Tombstone.
thanks Op you've just made my day. I will not achieve anything higher than this in life.

the hack needed to be fucking killed.
>>
>>64660946
nigga in dat movie has his balls shot off. If that would be the white cracker castrated, you all'd be mad riht now
>>
File: bobby.jpg (19KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
19KB, 558x564px
>spiraled your cuckolding fetish out of control

we're joking dude, it's literally just banter

if you're so much of an impressionable sissy that you let a nigger fuck you in the ass because of some 4chan posts, then you REALLY need to kill yourself
>>
OP one day you'll finally see that Tarantino is a secret racist and a Master Troll.
>>
>>64661066

This. I wish I actually had something to do with it.
>>
>>64660946
Shut the fuck up, ignorant autstic trash!
The hateful eight was a good movie with tons of intersting dialugo, humor, soundtrack and plot. The fact that you didn't like the film, says your brains have only 3 cells, you imbred barbarian!
>>
>>64661105
Quentin Tarantino is a motherfucking genius!
>>
>Fuck you you stupid fucking cuckolds, you've literally killed Tarentino

tarantino's mom is to blame, she let her nigger friend boyfriends molest tarantino as a kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gVB4N9Kl9Q
>>
>>64660946
Quentin stop injecting your horrible fetishes into everything
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (6KB, 197x163px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
6KB, 197x163px
>>64661192
>intersting dialugo

tortoisetotino's is a genieus
>>
>>64661302
Nigga go fuck yourself!
Bo Yeah!!
>>
File: black-gay-thing.webm (578KB, 720x260px) Image search: [Google]
black-gay-thing.webm
578KB, 720x260px
>>64660946
>>
File: tarantino-kill-all-white-cops.jpg (69KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
tarantino-kill-all-white-cops.jpg
69KB, 664x441px
The entire thing was a vehicle for Tarantino to exploit his 'anti-white-male SJW' bullshit, abuse some white folks on screen, and shooting the black guy in the dick was his fall back card in case anybody called him out on this.

The flick was garbage. Him filming some wallpaper scenes and Jesus Christ iconography, and interjecting Ennio Morricone, does not make this film any less than hot garbage.

It's devoid of any meaning, other than to trick you into sitting down for 3 hours, getting comfortable, and Tarantino exposing his fetish for you, and making you think about black men abusing white men on film.

The fact that he only narrates the sodomy scene, himself, putting emphasis on "white mouths black dicks" proves that this entire thing was to cuck people on Christmas morning.

He wanted people to think about cuckoldry, and he used this film as a vehicle to do so. Literally anybody who enjoyed this trash is a mindless lemming, and a cuck.

Take your 70mm wannabe-Malick wallpaper scenes and shove them right up your ass. Tarantino is a joke.
>>
>>64661606
Your mother is a joke, imbred moron.
>>
The character literally made shit up to bait the old man. It's a great metaphor for baiting racists in general, and hopefully it's hyperbolic enough to make self-hating Whites uncomfortable with their own self hate. See? There's stuff for everyone to learn there.
>>
>>64661735
yeah, I got the point, but tarantino is still a creepy cuck pervert.
>>
>>64661779
True
>>
Does nobody likes or respects Mr Quentin Tarantino? No nobody?
Fuck 4chan then
>>
File: 1111111111111111111.png (54KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111111111.png
54KB, 225x225px
>mfw racist Stormfronter with opinions that would make Ben Garrison blush.
>Enjoy every Tarantino movie.

I think it's because it makes /tv/ mad, I'm not sure.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 265x61px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 265x61px
Jesus, what went wrong?
>>
>>64663013
Star Wars
>>
Lel "it's liek reservoir dogs but more like niggerland fuck-sheep" lel
>>
I bet you a white boy made this post
>>
I believe that part was supposed to make you a little mad, it honestly made me sympathize to the general for a second. But then you also have to remember that the son in the story was literally gonna kill a random man, Warren, for money.
>>
Tarantino is just more progressive than most. Needless to say, his movies will live way past your sorry ass life as some of the best cult classics. Suck it m8
>>
>>64660946
QT knows that black penis makes white people uncomfortable and he perfectly exploited it to create a tense, iconic and intricate scene that will stick in your memory for a long time.

That's his genius.

Remember all the violence against women in Kill Bill? Same thing here.
>>
Respect QT
>>
If the general's character didnt exist, would it have affected the plot of the movie in any way at all?
>>
>>64661606
Don't talk shit about my Ben Hur lenses you bastard.
>>
>>64664112
Samuel and the Sheriff wouldn't have been distracted so the coffee wouldn't have been poisoned.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 750x500px
>>64660946
DUDE LIKE WE'RE BETA HIPSTER NUMALE KEKS WHO BELIEVE IN PROGRESSIVEISM AND UNNEEDED APOLOGIES TO WOMEN BECAUSE WE'RE PRIVILEGED MALE FEMINISTS
LMAO
>>
File: everything i say is right.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
everything i say is right.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>64660946
The big problem with this movie is that since everybody says Tarantino is great because of the violence and everyone dying, the guy felt he should have a finish that murders everyone.
The story starts, proceeds, ends, and then there is violence that has nothing to do with the rest of the movie.
It was sort of similar in Django Unchained, even if not so obvious.

Basically Tarantino needs to stop trying to follow his cookie cutter formula and do what other expect of him and make a fucking movie about talking and saying nigger over and over, and it doesnt need to finish with a bloodbath.
>>
File: meme.jpg (41KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
41KB, 423x423px
>>64660946
>let's make a thread.
>how, huh. Ok, let's take one of the popular movie threads, no people are complaining about all the SW threads, but maybe Hateful 8.
>Uh, don't really have anything to say about it, didn't even see it, but I saw a review.
>I know, to really grab attention I'll shoehorn a popular meme into the introduction.
>Bane thread? No,
>What's that other one?
>Oh yeah, JUST.

>I'm a genius.
>>
File: nothing_personnel_Jimbo.jpg (43KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
nothing_personnel_Jimbo.jpg
43KB, 582x741px
>>64663013
This makes me so happy
>>
>>64664317
But progressive left opinions are the establishment, not a hipster alternative.
Most young people today have progressive thinking, and thats not inherently wrong.
>>
>>64664398
We need a /tv/ shitposting flowchart to educate the masses
>>
>>64661072
That one white guy in Django got his balls shot off too after previously almost cutting off Django's nuts himself

I think Tarantino has some kind of weird castration fixation
>>
>>64660946
for once I agree with a vitriolic tirade on /tv/
>>
>>64665114
It makes all men cross their legs and feel vulnerable and it's always masterfully used to create the scene.

Remember that Mr George "jarjar stepped in the poopy" Lucas sold star wars for 4 billion dollars.
>>
>>64665655
Wait, what does Lucas have to do with any of this?
>>
>>64665114
You guys think he was castrated as a kid?
>>
>>64665655
You don't actually have balls do you femnazi? No real guy feels that way you cunt. It's not unnerving because of what is happening, it's unnerving because of why it's happening. There's literally no fucking reason except to fetishize castration and sodomy and nigger dick.
>>
>>64666360
well he's still a virgin so who knows
>>
File: Mad Max Fury Road.jpg (10KB, 332x76px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Max Fury Road.jpg
10KB, 332x76px
>>64663013
If pic related (making more than twice your budget) is a "flop"

What does that make Hateful Eight? An ultra flop? A floop?
>>
>>64666594

How did H8ful H8 cost 150 million? It's shot in like one location with a cast of 10 people.
>>
>>64663401

I'd bet a nigger made this post.
>>
>>64666625
fuck you are retarded
>>
File: wenn3202803.jpg (533KB, 800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
wenn3202803.jpg
533KB, 800x1012px
>>64666594
>what is Hollywood accounting
>>
>>64661192
>>64661302
Haha rekt

>>64661419
massively arse ravaged
>>
>>64660946
You should lay off 4chan for a bit, it will do you good.
>>
I don't know about all this cuck shit, all I know is this movie was boring as fuck and a complete waste of potential.
>>
We dislike this movie for very different reasons but I'm glad we agree that it was a shitty movie
>>
>>64661167
>getting cucked out of the chance to inspire a cuckold fetish
Top kek
>>
>>64667090
It was a weird watching experience for me. At first it's pretty slow and even started to lose me, then they get to the haberdashery and it starts to pick up and looks like it might be a really neat who-dunnit, then suddenly it completely shits the bed and devolves into everybody just murdering each other.
>>
It was a fantastic movie that kept me captivated for the whole ride.
>>
>>64667172
>not know kek is out, zoz is in
faggot
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.