Thread in which anons with a passthepopcorn account invite other anons
Me and a friend had an experiment a few years ago where we handed out invites to waffles on /mu/. He invited 10 tripfags and I invited 10 anons
One year later literally 0 of them are not banned/disabled
I've also invited 3 anons to ptp, only one of them used the site for more than a year
Do not ever invite anons
all the anons i have ever invited to ptp are still active, and have about 1.5+ ratios. two are more active than me. the only anon who isn't active was my first invite. he was a personal friend, and was banned after not seeding, ever.
I have a watchlist of 2200 films and I watch a new film every day.
I've only recently started to get into film, but I love the medium and all of the exciting things it has to offer.
My favorite film thusfar is Night of the Hunter, but i've only just begun. I purchase films I enjoy (and have a rather large collection), but I have never used an invite service to torrent.
I would love the ability to torrent more obscure films, there are plenty I haven't been able to find on public trackers.
Some other thread I guess, I'm not good at begging.
You're still beginning with movies, pretty sure more than 80% of your 2200 movies watchlist is available on public trackers with good quality.
You don't need private trackers yet.
1. Night of the Hunter (Laughton, 1955)
2. Winter Light (Bergman, 1963)
3. Rashomon (Kurosawa, 1950)
4. Ivan's Childhood (Tarkovsky, 1962)
5. Streets of Fire (Hill, 1984)
6. Starship Troopers (Verhoeven, 1997)
7. Falling Leaves (Guy-Blache, 1912)
8. Fantasia (Disney, 1940)
9. Point Break (Bigelow, 1991)
10. The 400 Blows (Truffaut, 1959)
here's what you could do:
- take the what.cd interview, it is very easy, and you will almost guaranteed gain entry. you only need access to irc.
- start building your ratio there and gain power user level. could take a little while, deopending on your internet connection/seed box/how often you log in but it's something to do while begging for invites to ptp or whatever
- when you're a power user, go to the vip/invite forum and ask for ptp invite. you will get one from some random user. from then on, most if not all private trackers are available, either through what or other trackers you get from there.
I do only top 5's from flicks to kino
1. Shining (Kubrick, 1980)
2. 一代宗師 / 一代宗师 (Kar-Wai, 2013)
3. L'inhumaine (L'herbier, 1924)
4. [달은 해가 꾼는 꿈] 예고편 (Park, 1992)
5. بادکنک سفيد (Panahi, 1995)
1. The Godfather, Part III (F. Coppola, 1990)
2. Á bout de souffle (Godard, 1960)
3. And a Little Kid Shall Lead Them (Griffith, 1909)
4. Kindsköpfe (Dugan, 2010)
5. Fear & Desire (Kubrick, 1953)
1. Höstsonaten (Bergman, 1978)
2. Hets (Sjöberg, 1944)
3. The Birth of a Nation (Griffith, 1915)
4. 十二生肖 (Chan, 2012)
5. IIIIIIIIIIIIIII1891091718191611€€€€&-@ (Sandler, 2016)
1. Mogambo (Ford, 1953)
2. Lost River (Gosling, 2014)
3. ¿Quién me quiere a mí? (Sáenz de Heredia/ Buñuel, 1936)
4. Eyes Wide Shut (Kubrick, 1999)
5. Der Student von Prag (Rye/ Wegener, 1913)
1. Berlin — Die Sinfonie der Großstadt (Ruttman, 1927)
2. Pauvre Pierrot (Reynaud, 1892)
3. Mauvais Garçons (1995, Bay)
4. Avatar (Cameron, 2009)
5. 劇場版ポケットモンスター ミュウツーの逆襲 (Yuyama, 1998)
1. Interstellar (Nolan, 2014)
2. L'ascension du chevalier noir (Nolan, 2012)
3. 01010101 01101110 00100000 01000011 01101000 01101001 01100101 01101110 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 01100001 01101100 01101111 01110101 (1928, Luis Buñuel)
Could someone with a ptp account check the availability of The Perry Como Show (1955 - 1959) and let me know if it's on there (should be about 50 episodes)?
It went public domain a decade ago so no formal dvd exists of it and I can't find a complete set anywhere online.
Nigga you don't wear a fedora, you are a fedora.