[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Half in the Bag boys! Tarantino BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: mqdefault.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
New Half in the Bag boys!

Tarantino BTFO
>>
>people still give attention to these Disney shills
>>
File: warrgarbl.gif (521KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
warrgarbl.gif
521KB, 500x328px
>>64658610

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>64658668
>>64658634
why bother trying to piss people off? Do you think anyone is attached enough to internet movie critics to fall for bait?
>>
File: Orson.png (83KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
Orson.png
83KB, 365x450px
>>64658703
Yet another butthurt fanboy who's unable to refute it. It remains air tight.

Air. Fucking. Tight.
>>
This episode is them regurgitating memes they saw here

Used to watch their stuff, but at this point I can just come here and see the same material without having to wait who knows how long
>>
>>64658740
>It remains air tight.

unlike you're mom lol
>>
>Jay - I loved. It was everything i hoped it would be.
Is he mocking Mike's reaction to TFA?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64658783
Ladies and gentlemen, the average Red Letter Media fan.
>>
the reason people get pissed off is because there's already 2 fucking threads about this. fucking check the catalogue. also quentin tarantino is a legitimate cuckold.
>>
>>64658770
>/tv/ is nothing but an endless cycle of regurgitating memes
>"I don't like that RLM is regurgitating memes!"
Also, you know /tv/ didn't invent the clip of Tarantino getting pissed at the camera guy at Sundance, right?
>>
>>64658828
Just checked the catalog. There's not a single other RLM thread.
>>
>>64658852
>>64655774
>>
>>64658668
>I'd venture to guess
Yeah nice OPINION you've got there.
Keep it to yourself next time.
>>
>>64658905
>replying to pasta
>>
>>64658740
I didn't even read it, I don't have a particular interest in them. Again, why bother?

I don't question people's tastes here just their motivations for wasting their own time, it's like that schizophrenic bum down the block that screams at walls and collects shoe laces.
>>
File: 1451959506563.jpg (44KB, 483x276px) Image search: [Google]
1451959506563.jpg
44KB, 483x276px
sure is led reddit media in here
>>
SO MUCH FUN
>>
>>64659013
BECAUSE IT'S FUN, CHAN!
>>
>>64658740
Kek a butthurt man child disney ruined his cartoons
>>
File: 1370498579911.png (1MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1370498579911.png
1MB, 919x720px
I can't even listen to these after the Star Wars video now. Replace Jay with Rich
>>
File: sfc.jpg (305KB, 798x1181px) Image search: [Google]
sfc.jpg
305KB, 798x1181px
>>64659126
Surely you mean replace Mike with Rich Evans, Mike is the one that has fallen under the spell of the Production Line Popcorn Flicks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.