[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just feel like there's something you're not telling me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: kk-tfa.jpg (96KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
kk-tfa.jpg
96KB, 640x336px
I just feel like there's something you're not telling me.
>>
>>64658336
>get martial arts actors to appear in your movie
>they never do any martial arts
Was JJ just fucking around or what?
>>
>>64658336

Did you see them all get killed by the Rathtars? I can't remember the details of that scene well enough.
Could have been introduced to be bought back for episode 8/9
>>
>>64658364
There's a knighted Shakespearean actress in the movie that has like 2 lines; Daniel Craig plays a glorified extra. People just wanted to be in the movie, even if it was a tiny part.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>64658364
didn't you get the memo JJ doesn't know how to film action scenes,
>>
>>64658993
Yes he does. He knows far more than Nolan, Wheden, Snyder, and most of his other direct competitors. He understands that the less you show of the monster the better.
>>
>>64658336

Tell that to

K A N J I
K
L
U
B
>>
>>64658477
You forgot the little old CGI alien lady being played by a 30 year old Oscar winner with no experience with CGI
>>
Jabba's gang would have been filled with a myriad of different alien races.

The reason why this scene didn't feel like Star Wars. They were all human. Felt like a low budget TV show.
>>
>>64659919
Do you only know meme directors ?
>>
>>64658364
You realize TR8TR is one of them, right?
>>
>>64660365
He isn't.
>>
>>64660049
>with no experience with CGI

you mean she had to program all the CGI herself?

jesus christ
>>
>>64660365
But thats THE guy from the Raid in OPs pic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.