[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever make another movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: untitled.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
Will he ever make another movie?
>>
>>64657295
Howard the Duck sequel
>>
>>64657295
Hopefully not. We got enough of his shittery with the prequels.
>>
didn't he make some shitty cg fairy musical for kids just a while ago
>>
>>64657295
He won't, he's killing himself this year. You can quote me on that.
>>
>>64657370
i think he only did the story ideas only. written and directed by other people
>>
>>64657295

How did people stomach Star Wars back then?
I loved it as a kid but going back and rewatching it, the dialogue is so horrible it's not even funny.
It's terrible.
>>
File: queer_magic.jpg (47KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
queer_magic.jpg
47KB, 534x401px
>>64657370
YFW this is his legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO85f1Fi69U
>>
>>64657370
The prequels?
>>
He'll go to work for Marvel to remake Howard the Duck. It'll clear 5 billion world wide.
>>
If somebody were to offer Disney $10b + let them keep the merchandising rights, would they sell the SW franchise?
>>
>>64657468
>Lucas had long wanted to make a film for his three daughters, with the original idea for the movie being generated 15 years prior.[7] He described the film as Star Wars for a female audience stating "Star Wars was for 12-year-old boys; I figured I’d make one for 12-year-old girls."

>Star Wars was for 12-year-old boys

S-star Wars is t-totally not a childrens movie
>>
File: laughingrey.jpg (200KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
laughingrey.jpg
200KB, 1600x1150px
>>64657468
>Lucas had long wanted to make a film for his three daughters, with the original idea for the movie being generated 15 years prior.

>He described the film as Star Wars for a female audience stating "Star Wars was for 12-year-old boys; I figured I’d make one for 12-year-old girls.
>>
>>64657552
Fuck no.
When you've got control of the content of the movies, you've got control of the merchandise, son.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (24KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
24KB, 400x307px
>>64657468
>implying you wouldn't fuck her
>>
>>64657590
But why would they care about that? They can make merchandise for things in the previous films + they can make merchandise out of ANYTHING in the new movies and people'll still buy it. There's literally no downside to this.
>>
>>64657565
>>64657562
"nerd" culture BTFO
>>
>>64657675
AND they wouldn't have to spend their money on the budget for the movies.They get to make the toys and pocket the money made from them, and another company would make the the movies. It's a clear win situation for them! I see absolutely no reason why they'd refuse such a deal.
>>
>sell out big time to disney and fox
>own the second largest number of shares of the disney corp
>claim it's because he wants to work on artsy independent films
>still approves shit like star wars for disney
What an embarrassment.
>>
He will make a bunch of high budget home movies together with Spielberg and Coppola
>>
>>64657320
We NEED CGI duck titties
>>64657370
Yeah and it tanked
>>
File: laughingray.gif (264KB, 160x158px) Image search: [Google]
laughingray.gif
264KB, 160x158px
>>64657468
>In its opening weekend, Strange Magic opened at #7 and grossed $5.5 million. It had the lowest ticket sales of any animated film released in over 3,000 theaters.

>The Artifice defended the film as a future cult classic, writing "While the film did not make much of a splash now, it’s only a matter of time before it’s considered a cult classic and fan favorite.

>"That terrible character design, combined with a painful lack of laughs and a crushing plethora of ghastly songs, makes Strange Magic perhaps the worst animated feature ever to come out of Disney."

>The film's soundtrack includes new versions of pop and classic rock songs sung by the cast which were chosen for the film by George Lucas.
>chosen for the film by George Lucas.
>chosen by George Lucas.

>Lou Lumenick of the New York Post gave the film one out of four stars, saying,
>”If Lucasfilm had bought Disney instead of the other way around, the smash hit Frozen might have turned out like Strange Magic, a jaw-droppingly terrible animated musical that mismatches George Lucas’ inane story about a pair of fairy princesses to an oddball selection of the Star Wars creator’s favorite pop tunes."
>>
George Lucas was found unresponsive in his California home. Someone close the investigation alleges George Lucas, the famous director known for the children's movie Strange Magic, may have attempted suicide by asphyxiation.
>>
>>64657295
I sincerely hope this worthless fat fuck of a hack just kills himself.

He literally has zero talent for making movies and hasn't even managed to develop any skill in directing during his whole fucking 70 years on this planet

If you can't be good at your profession after even 10 years you should consider suicide.
>>
>>64658241
hothead
>>
>>64657468
I just noticed the king looks like Lucas. Lucas is now the Fairy King.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.