[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (29KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
29KB, 720x480px
Was it rape?
>>
File: 1445637202260.png (331KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1445637202260.png
331KB, 470x470px
>movie is called Irreversible
>Netflix lets me rewind
>>
>>64656218
*FREEZE FRAME*
*RECORD SCRATCH*
>>
>>64656218
Post the fire extinguisher scene so I can really jerk off. Rape doesn't do it for me anymore. Just need the violence and gore.
>>
is this the new flick about Cologne I keep hearing about?
>>
>>64656218
yes.
>>
File: 1449636183242.png (396KB, 472x575px) Image search: [Google]
1449636183242.png
396KB, 472x575px
>>64656255
Dammit
>>
>>64656218

Nah..
>>
>>64656218
Laughed hard at this thread thank you.
>>
File: Racial Profiling Starts Early.png (159KB, 440x238px) Image search: [Google]
Racial Profiling Starts Early.png
159KB, 440x238px
If you were in his position, would you go through with it?
>>
Has anyone watched Love? Is it worth watching in 3D in theatres? I'm tempted since it seems like a visual experience and I liked Enter the Void a lot. Though the reviews don't talk much about the visuals and more about what poor writing it has.
>>
>>64656218
You're fucking blind faggot?
>>
>>64656397
It's a piece of boring shit.
>>
>>64656397
haven't seen it yet. Why did you like Enter the void? It's one of the only films of NoƩ i didn't like, thought it was rather boring.
>>
>>64656397
It's not as intensely visual as his previous movies, though it's a Gaspar Noe movie, so there's obviously quite a bit of aesthetic flair. But yeah, though I love him Gaspar's writing has never been amazing, and that gets exposed with Love. But there's some great sequences and it's worth a watch.

Normally Noe is about the how and the what, in terms of visuals. Love for me concentrated too much on that what (sex) without being as creative as Noe's been previously with the how it's shown
>>
I like when the rape guy tells her not to shit on his dick. Shows foresight.

How did she not fart at all during this scene if she was surprise buttfucked? Are we supposed to expect she's that clean?
>>
>>64656218
Did he really go up the ol shit pipe?
>>
How long until the inevitable influx of rape fetishists in this thread?
>>
>>64656464
Enter the Void either works for you or it doesn't.

If you're not entranced by it, then it falls apart and it's boring as shit. But if the film gets you under its spell, it's a magical, truly unique experience.
>>
>>64656427

Spotted the newfriend.
>>
>>64656592
you say it as you took a drug yourself watching the movie. Do i need to love drugs to enjoy this movie?
>>
>>64656218
Anyone else self inserted as Monica here? I just want to get pinned down, threatened and overpowered by a strong male pounding my ass over and over and I'm not even homo
>>
>rape fetish
>never raped
>never got raped
If that's your case, i suggest you go back to reddit.
>>
>>64656650
Different guy here. Watched it sober last night. Maintained my interest throughout the whole film. Though if you're not interested in death, NDE's, existentialism and all that sort of good shit then you're probably gonna be bored.
>>
Do feminists still say that "Rape isn't about sex, it's about power"

That's always good for a laugh
>>
>>64656650
No, I watch it sober with no past in hallucinogens.

It sounds fucking retarded, but Enter the Void is kinda like an art house Avatar. Watch on a big screen in a dark room in a relaxed mood and just let it take you with it.
>>
>>64656218
Did anyone else feel like the whole reversed storytelling format didn't really add anything? I get it, the twist at the end is that she's preggo, but still, even without that twist, and if it had been told in a regular format, it would have been pretty much the same movie.
>>
>>64656755
story is depressing, it ends on a good note, it's supposed to play with your senses and distort them, just like the subtle manipulation of camera and sounds to give you vertigo

basically a gimmick you're right
>>
>>64656650
>you say it as you took a drug yourself watching the movie
wat
>>
>>64656397
it's kinda shit but i fapped anyways
>>
>>64656794
He means the way you described the movie makes it seem like you were intoxicated while watching it.
>>
>>64656701
I was interested in all that and still thought it wasn't saying much at all and was boring. Maybe it wasn't experimental enough to make me just think "it's a trip".
>>
>>64656711
Sometimes i do rape to assert dominance, tho.
>>
>>64656755
I thought it was fantastic.
It's a parody of how most films end on a high note. The "joke" here is that this movie has a happy ending- until you think about the fact that it went backwards. It is actually the story of a de-evolution from happy to sad. It's meant to further rub in the fact that life is harsh, cold, and tragic.
>>
>>64656803
in a theatre? lewd
>>
>>64656218
He didnt yell surprise, so NO
>>
>>64656916
Exactly! that's what i liked most about the movie.
>>
>>64656755
It adds a vital foreboding
>>
>>64656397
it's not that the writing is necessarily poor, it's just that there isn't much to it

guy meets girl, they fuck, guy gets insecure, girl gets insecure, they fuck, etc until relationship falls apart

i think noe kinda jerked himself off a bit too much (lol) over the fact that he's filming actos actually fucking
>>
>>64656461
This.
>>
Disgusting, I heard the whore even had her husband watch this shit behind-the-scenes.
>>
>>64657006
explain
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.