[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share your Star Wars prequels headcannon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: preqi[1].jpg (108KB, 1024x441px) Image search: [Google]
preqi[1].jpg
108KB, 1024x441px
Does anyone have their own head cannon for the prequels?
>>
My headcanon is that they don't exist.
>>
>>64652031
it happened, but was told from a certain point of view
>>
I just completely disregard them and only go off of what Obi-Wan says in ANH.
>>
>>64652067
From my point of view it was orally dictated.
>>
The prequels are very flawed and honestly not good movies for a lot of reasons, but there is nothing wrong with the cannon. Midicloreans or whatever are the only thing that should be forgotten because they are stupid and ruin the mystery of the force.
>>
>>64652031

My headcanon is that they're not canon
>>
>>64652031
>Does anyone have their own head cannon for the prequels?
yes, I keep it in the closet in case anyone I know wants to watch the prequels, then I shoot them with it and they die instantly.
>>
File: Skyrocketsinflight.jpg (137KB, 644x375px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrocketsinflight.jpg
137KB, 644x375px
it was a presentation of the events from artoo's perspective hence his inflated importance and all the robotic monotone lines and cgi
>>
My head cannon is that they are 100% cannon. I'm a prequel fag so fight me.
>>
Sheev is some kind of omnipotent deity who created the Star Wars universe and controls everything that happens in it.

Roughly 10 years after Episode III, he starts to lose his power over the universe and can no longer accurately predict every single thing that's going to happen.
>>
>>64652187
Easy there. Don't worry, I think a few more redditors are coming in to back you up on that.
>>
Qui-gon-jin liked Anakin's mom so much that when he died he went back in time as a force ghost and fucked her while she slept which created Anakin

This is why he makes such an easy bond with Anakin since he is his real dad and wants him trained even though it's a bad idea
>>
>>64652187
>>64652105
>phone posters have terrible opinions on star wars canon
Everything checks out here.
>>
anakin was a regular youngling

the movie is based on sheev's life
>>
>>64652105
Midi-chlorians are actually a smart move and makes a lot of sense so you can have a power level and stories benefit a lot when there's a power ranking around.
>>
>>64652316
Simply ebin
>>
>>64652316
I almost didn't detect the sarcasm.
>>
File: RCcover.jpg (156KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
RCcover.jpg
156KB, 640x884px
This is the only prequel
>>
Thousands of years ago, force users were dangerous and hard to control. The republic created the Jedi Order so that they could find and indoctrinate force users to serve their ends. The sith were created to fight the republic so that force users could be free to live their own lives.
>>
>>64652389
Fuck off Hepler
>>
>>64652389

i wish this was true.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.