[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the general consensus on Mrs. Doubtfire? For me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: doubtfire.jpg (87KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
doubtfire.jpg
87KB, 620x349px
What's the general consensus on Mrs. Doubtfire?

For me it's one of my very favorite works from robin williams, he teachs us the undying love of a father for his children and also the traitor behavior of women, also pierce brosnan.
>>
Mother was a bitch.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17COZfD8UYI
>>
The movie is unrealistic. Like I don't mean that as a critique. But literally nothing makes sense in the entire thing. Also the final act at the restaurant is cliché and gimmicky movie resolution 101. The movies funny and charming and somehow very entertaining but not really great at the same time. The hot dog joke may be the funniest in Williams career.
I'm deeply saddened that the Mrs Doubtfire show wasn't a real part of my childhood.
>>
>>64651954
Catlyn Jenner is staring in the remake
>>
I could never get over James Bond being the mom's date.
>>
>>64651954
Is the drive-by fruiting scene the greatest moment in cinematic history?
>>
>>64651966
this

>>64652021
>The movie is unrealistic.
this, but in a different way
Williams' character would literally be locked up and never see his kids again for what he did.
>>
>>64652048

This. It's a movie about Robin Williams dressing up as an elderly British nanny and managing to trick his entire family with this, but somehow Pierce Brosnan hooking up with Sally Field is the unbelievable part.
>>
>>64652049
post scene
>>
>>64652121

What the fuck? He wasn't fucking james bond you autismal cunts.

They'd known each other previously... it's absolutely believable
>>
>>64652124
damn i looked it up and it was run by fruiting not drive by i feel like such a dolt sheesh

anyway here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvR7dt6gn8
>>
>tfw you will live to see Melissa McCarthy in Paul Feig's Mr. Doubtfire
>>
File: tumblr_m0k1k6qr8g1qjxkzbo2_250.gif (991KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0k1k6qr8g1qjxkzbo2_250.gif
991KB, 245x170px
>>64652048

>mfw successful, good looking, attractive man
>could be hooking up with young hotties
>instead start dating bitchy, high maintenance single mother
>am beyond nice and accommodating to her kids and ex-husband
>ex-husband tries to kill me, kids treat me like shit

Pierce did nothing wrong!
>>
>>64652121
>>64652143
I just couldnt see anything but "James Bond"

to be honest, Pierce is still James Bond. I mean, that was kind of his defining role.
>>
>>64651954
Adam Sandler did it better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.