[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an academy awards oscar voter. How did I do with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: o-ACADEMY-AWARDS-facebook.jpg (429KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ACADEMY-AWARDS-facebook.jpg
429KB, 2000x1000px
I'm an academy awards oscar voter. How did I do with my choices this year?

Best Picture: Mad Max: Fury Road
Best Actor: Eddie Redmayne, The Danish Girl
Best Actress: Daisy Ridley, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Best Supp. Actor: Oscar Isaac, Ex Machina
Best Supp. Actress: Alicia Vikander, Ex M.
Best Director: George Miller, Mad Max Fury Road
Best Editor: Mad Max
Best Cinematography: The Revenant
Best Original Screenplay: Inside Out
Best Adapted Screenplay: The End of the Tour
>>
File: dicaprio revenant.jpg (34KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
dicaprio revenant.jpg
34KB, 620x413px
>>64651808

>Best Actor
>Not DiCaprio

ACADEMY PLEASE
>>
>>64651808

Didn't know they let 14 year olds vote
>>
File: Pleb.jpg (39KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
Pleb.jpg
39KB, 398x307px
>>64651808
Ha! Let me guess, if you really are an Academy Voter than you are probably one of those assholes who boast not seeing any of nominees for Best Picture and then vote anyways. You would probably let your kid fill out your ballot for you.
>>
>>64651931
Honestly, yes. But this is what we all do. Do you think anyone has the time to sit and watch 20 screeners? You have a pretty good idea of who's good regardless of watching it.
>>
>>64651931
>>64652277
>wife's kid
>>
>>64652277
nigger, i have the time to sit and watch 20 screeners

how do you not? this is literally what you do. why would you be selected if you didn't?
>>
>>64651808
Explain us the difference between sound editing and sound mixing
What is your background? Are you an actor? A technician? The son of someone famous?
>>
In case anyone actually believes that; Academy is doing nominations right now, not actual votes. Meaning they nominate up to 5 for categories their branch is eligible to nominate for.

This is fake.
>>
>>64651808
was Eddie Redmayne actually good or was it just so stunning and brave that he'll win
>>
>>64651808
That's not how you vote for the Oscars dumbass.

You vote for the nominees in whatever branch you're in (so if you're a director you would pick five directors to nominate) and 10 best picture nominees. Then when the nominees are announced, which they haven't been yet, you would vote in every category.

If you're going to troll do your research
>>
>>64651842
Leo was awful in that movie. Every time he opened his mouth to speak, he was a fucking caricature.
>>
>>64651808
>Daisy ridley

Bait of a magnitude not seen before
>>
>>64652301
Because he is a Holly wood kyke with connections and no need for anything else in life
>>
>>64651808
>Best Actor: Eddie Redmayne, The Danish Girl
Die.
>>
File: tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>64651808
>>
>>64651808
>Best Picture: Mad Max: Fury Road
>>
>>64653644
which one you think was better then?
>>
>>64652576
It should probably be one category, that encapsulates both the design and mix. The design is the creativity of it , while the mix is the experience of it.
>>
>>64653848
they should probably get rid of sound all together.

>>64652868
I only voted for him because it's brave to do what he did. Opening himself up to be mocked by everyone in the business

>>64653528
No they changed the rule this year to preferential ballot.
>>
>Best Actor: Eddie Redmayne, The Danish Girl
not gonna happen, cringeworthy oscar bait
>Best Actress: Daisy Ridley, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
she was cute but the acting was average

best adapted screenplay will go to 45 Years
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.