[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET HYPE Where my /daredevil/ niggas at? Season 2 expectations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1451414056409.jpg (724KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
1451414056409.jpg
724KB, 1200x819px
GET HYPE Where my /daredevil/ niggas at?

Season 2 expectations?

>mfw Punisher nigger
>Probably Bullseye towards the end.
>Iron Fist?
>>
>>64650311
>Iron Fist?
have they even chosen an actor yet?

He looks like the Crimson Bolt in this shot.

Still pretty excited though. Between Elektra and Frank I really expect DD to get pushed into some dark violent places.
>>
I hope to see more lewd scenes by DAW.
I don't really care for much else in the series. It's pretty by the numbers.
>>
File: Daredevil_500.jpg (484KB, 1200x1822px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil_500.jpg
484KB, 1200x1822px
>>64650567
I wouldnt say its by the numbers, I love The Flash but compared to Daredevil its the teletubbies.

I like that DD feels more real, like just a crazy dude fighting the mob with his fists.
>>
Is Kingpin coming back?
>>
>>64650722
He's probably going to control things from Jail, leaving room for Elektra (yawn) and other shit.
>>
>capeshit
I'm so fucking tired of these shows
>>
>>64650782
Have you seen DD? Because its not capeshit, its like watching a good action kung fu thriller, so far there hasnt been any magical or paranormal shit (only the fucking strong old lady).

Its no different than Deathwish or 80s movies where one dude just had enough and decides to do justice on his own.

Plus (I dont know if you care) but the jumps and flips he does are perfectly done in real life by someone in peak condition, its a nice detail, on other shows you can see they jump with wires but on DD it looks like a guy actually doing it.
>>
>>64650852
>Have you seen DD?
Nope

I probably will sometime though
>>
the thing i dont like is that he can see the world, even though it looks like fire.

rutger hoer's blind fury was cooler, since he was a totally blind samurai
>>
>>64650985
Yeah but there is a flipside on having those powers, imagine what must it feel like to be stabbed, the pain alone would make most people faint, or a broken bone, this is a dude that can hear someone 50 blocks away.

Also if he ever has to fight inside a nightclub he is royaly fucked.
>>
>>64650985
This so much. I was so dissappointed they resorted to giving it a visual representation just like the Ben Affleck Daredevil flick.
>>
how did DD make his costume. Did he get lucky that he got a red-colored bolt of fabric? Did he ask someone what color it was?
>>
>>64651067
yeah but they didn't really go into that as intelligently as i would have liked. for instance when that building blew up he must have lost his hearing, but they didn't enter into that at all.

also when he's about ot get caught, it is realistic sometimes how he gets away (like with the 4-6 police officers in the open without much shit to parkour through) it would have been much smarter for him to take out his cane and be blind. i wish they incorporated that into the show. like as a last resort.

the detail and everything else like you said here >>64650852
>Plus (I dont know if you care) but the jumps and flips he does are perfectly done in real life by someone in peak condition, its a nice detail, on other shows you can see they jump with wires but on DD it looks like a guy actually doing it.

i agree are beautiful, and this is why thsi is my favorite capeshit bar none. it was directed extremely well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.