[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IASIP Thread - Season 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: It's Always Sunny.jpg (34KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
It's Always Sunny.jpg
34KB, 300x240px
Anyone else find the new episode really disappointing?
>>
I liked it quite a bit.
>>
>nfw meaning to see this show for years
>forget about it
>becomes sleeper hit
>mfw 11 season
>watch the episode about the women theory
>love it
>i'll never make it

Such a bitter sweet life, same shit happened to me with Supernatural....still have the first 2 seasons collecting dust,
>>
Seemed like an average episode to me
>>
>>64650024
5/10 episode for Sunny
8/10 relative to other comedies
>>
>>64650076
Nice blog
>>
>>64650521
Thanks, nice singles.
>>
Nope, thought it was great. Much better than last seasons 1st ep
>>
It was alright.
>>
I found Season 9 to be one of the best seasons of the show
But then I found Season 10 to be the worst season throughout the entire show, It wasn't memorable or funny in the slightest.

Should I even be excited for Season 11?
>>
>>64650216
This, unfortunately. They started hiring reddit-tier writers who were fans of the show before last season. Every likes small callbacks that build the universe, but, like reddit, they take this shit and run it into the ground. Really hoping the rest of the season is good.

I actually enjoyed the new episode, but for Sunny standards, it just did not pass.
>>
>>64650216
This.
>>
>>64650024
Thought it was pretty mediocre desu.
>>
They just keep reusing old jokes now, it's becoming shit.
>>
File: Frank's Flag.png (2MB, 1230x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Frank's Flag.png
2MB, 1230x1029px
Tell me about Frank, why does he fly the flag?
>>
>>64650593

Really? I thought season 10 was really solid throughout and was a huge recovery since that god awful shit that was season 8. 9 was when the show was still in recovery but had some classic episodes (Gang Tries to Win an Award, Mac Day) none the less.
>>
>>64651580
I feel Mac Day was just a mistake that they will never be able to attain again.
>>
>>64651622

I feel like the show is at it's best when they find a plot that they can easily riff on as actors.

All the best seasons had the best bloopers/outtakes. This is no coincidence.
>>
The episode was okay.

The truly amazing iasip episodes are the episodes that have scenes or lines you just know they broke 10 times during shooting by laughing at their own jokes. This episode had 0 of those moments.
>>
It was pretty good. Not one of the best episodes but it had its moments. Like Horror Level.
>>
I did not like it very much.
>>
Really god your redditor opinion is gonna 404 any moment now. Fucking newfags hating on Sunny.
>>
>>64650216
I completely agree
>>
>The gang solves the north korea situation

Name ONE (1) better episode
>>
>>64653443
the gang recycles their trash
>>
There's so much going on, it's so dense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpzKG0Nou2k
>>
They went from joking about how they rehashed everything to just rehashing everything.
>>
>>64653443
Mac ad Dennis Break Up
>>
File: frank-reynolds-boozy.gif (482KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
frank-reynolds-boozy.gif
482KB, 500x350px
>>64650965
>you went with this when the episode has Frank literally wearing a mask
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.