[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favourite Breaking Bad episode and why is it Ozymandias?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

What is your favourite Breaking Bad episode and why is it Ozymandias?
>>
>My name is Isaac Schrader
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64649236
He was juden
>>
>>64649229
I simply can't dispute your assertion.
>>
Re watching it a second time now. First time i watched it I was rooting for Walt the whole time but only now I'm realising how much of a dog he is
>>
>>64649229
This episode left me speechless.
>>
>>64649229
The pilot and one with the fly.
>>
I loved Ozymandias, but I can't disassociate the episode with the last two which sucked ass. The other episode which is 10/10 was Crawl Space.
>>
Face Off is still my favorite.
>>
To'hajiilee
>>
The episode where homie kills the mexican hitman twins in the parking lot. shit was intense.

The train robbery comes in as a close second because I really didnt expect matt damon to go full retard.
>>
the one were obama poisoned all those beaners
>>
File: Don_Eladio2.jpg (356KB, 1151x650px) Image search: [Google]
Don_Eladio2.jpg
356KB, 1151x650px
>>64649448
this
>>
>>64649448
>>64649501
salud is my go-to brba episode
>>
>>64649448
>the one were obama poisoned all those beaners

kek

I liked that one too though
>>
>>64649229
Hello reddit
>>
Reminder Rian Johnson made what is considered the best episode in television history

Reminder he loves all the Star Wars films

Reminder he is our saviour
>>
4 days out. Its the heart and soul of season 2, it captures everything Breaking Bad is supposed to be about
>>
>What is your favourite episode of television and why is it Ozymandias?

t. my diary 2bh
>>
>>64651171
>what is considered the best episode in television history

that isn't Everyone's Waiting
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 950x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 950x622px
>>64649448
I like that one, too
>>
>>64649448
>>64649501
Based Gus. He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64649229
>>64649367
these.
>>
Just because you killed Jesse's Jane doesn't make you Jesse's Jane.

What did he mean?
>>
>>64649229
4 Days Out was the GOAT. Everything from season 5 was a complete joke.
>>
Gonna be that guy and say finale.
That moment walter looks at his wife as he walks out of the room after seeing the daughter for the last time got me crying. Then watching the son come home from school sòon after, that look he had knowing his son hates his guts and he cant interact with the son one last time was hurtful. Choking up just thinking about it
>>
>>64652386
That shit was false as fuck. The acting in general was either plastic or fucking balls out retarded levels of overacting. It was a far better show when it didn't try to rely on the characters and instead relied on the story as a whole.
>>
File: latest.jpg (26KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26KB, 500x318px
Daily reminder everything Tuco did was justified and he did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>64649285
Childhood is when you're rooting for Walt.
Adulthood is when you realize Hank makes more sense.
>>
File: fly.png (132KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fly.png
132KB, 400x400px
the most patrician episode of BrBa
>>
>>64652516
>adds nothing new, just restates the awkward relationship that Jesse and Walt have in an incredibly drawn out, uninteresting, and ham fisted manner possible
Bravo Vince
>>
>>64652479
Wisdom is when you realize that none of the character interactions make sense. Walt acts like Jesse is the son he never had even though he has a son that cares about him a lot. Hank finds out the guy who is almost like a brother to him
might be involved in some shady shit and turns on him before even getting any real evidence against him. I'm not even mentioning post Season 2 Skylar either.
>>
>>64651171
Which one? If you say The Fly or whatever it's called I'm going to kill you then carve "hello reddit" into your gravestone
>>
>>64652580
>"Ha! You just didn't get it, man."
>>
File: minerals.jpg (491KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
minerals.jpg
491KB, 936x936px
>>
>>64652631
Walt jr. wasn't the son he wanted just like his job as a teacher wasn't the job he wanted. He was lucky to have both, especially his son, but it was never enough. His association with Jesse was complicated but it seemed to have mostly to do with his control and how Jesse respected Walt. Walt jr did too but in kind of a different way. Walt always wanted more, but ended up with nothing, which seemed like the main theme in my eyes.
>>
>>64652186
he noticed the door had been tampered with when he went to take care of Janes body. basically, he knew walt had been there and had something to do with Janes death.
>>
>>64649501
still can't believe Don Eladio is Manny from Scarface
>>
>>64649229
this belongs in a YLYL bread
>>
>>64652745
Rekt
>>64652186
>>64652788
Or it's just a fucking coincidence that's not even that crazy.
>>
>>64649229

Such a stupid fucking show. How any of you can get past the first season is beyond me.

>poorfag teacher is suddenly concerned with family's financial status
>life insurance doesn't exist
>wife can't get a job
>kid somehow won't get social security
>poorfag rejects lucrative offer from friend
>>
>>64652631

This.

see
>>64652924
>>
>>64652924
Yeah, you just described one of the greatest series of all time. Were you trying to make a point?
>>
>>64652745
This. Narcissism was his Achilles' heel.
>>
>>64652955
he just described all the plotholes, dumb dumb.
>>
>>64653014

When you grow up you'll see that people don't really change, and nobody suddenly becomes narcissistic.
>>
>>64652955

The point is pretty clear: it's a dumb show. Trying so hard to be realistic, build on a foundation of retardation.

The facts are that poorfag teachers don't suddenly become worried that their cunt wife and retard kid aren't going to be rich. In fact, teachers are very well paid and there'd be no reason for Walt to even have a second job.

Life insurance does exist, and would leave plenty for his cunt wife and retard kid, especially since Social Security exists, which would totally take care of Walt "The Lip is Acting"Jr.

Wife can in fact just get a job.

And finally, there is no valid reason for Walt not to accept the offer from his former partner.
>>
>>64649229
Dead Freight is my favorite episode.
>>
>>64652691

Anyone got the green text story of the guy who has his cousin called "Marie"?
>>
>>64653326
Patricians choice here
>>
Phoenix
>>
>>64653326
likewise, I don't know if going against general consensus makes you patrician though.
>>
>>64652631
Walt Jr is implied to be homosexual, has cerebral palsy, sides with his mom whenever shit goes down and has no interest whatsoever in science.

Jesse sounds like the ideal son in comparison.
>>
File: cicero.jpg (107KB, 453x600px) Image search: [Google]
cicero.jpg
107KB, 453x600px
>>64649367
>>64652015
>>64652516

The one with the fly was the most introspective episode, was shot brilliantly and it was also fucking funny.
10/10
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.