[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU TRULY ARE LOST. 4chan suddenly loves a stupid kids movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: revenge-of-the-sith.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
revenge-of-the-sith.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
YOU TRULY ARE LOST. 4chan suddenly loves a stupid kids movie where the "hero" turns evil in about 4 minutes after turning in the main bad guy and then starts killing kids. The droids are cartoony and say stupid shit like "What that?", "That nothin" "uh-oh". Fucking Chewbacca and his gay home planet is there for no fucking reason and they are visited by Yoda of all people, who has nothing to do with Chewbacca. Padme dies randomly. Anakin still sucks. The scene where SHEEV kills the Jedi masters is fucking SESAME STREET GAY and the least badass, most jewish shit ever. Fucking Leia in ROTJ talks about remembering her mother as sad when she was young. Lucas then has a dying Padme shit out two babies and only mutter their names perfectly before anticipating the ending of ROTJ (there's good in him). OMG Goosebumps Lucas sooo goood. MMMMmmmMM. And fucking general grievous is the worst character ever.
>>
It's like you only just now realized that the recent wave of prequel apologists are just faggots who are hating TFA on principle because it's popular
>>
>>64648803
Have you ever based an opinion on a desire to be different than the mainstream even if it was contrary to how you actually felt? Or is it just something you think other people (whose opinions you disagree with) do?

I suspect that rarely if ever happens, and is nothing more than an easy way to dismiss opinions you don't like or can't argue against effectively.
>>
not to mention the shit over the top lightsaber fight at the end. Its like pushing too fucking video game screens together and seeing what happens. Stupid unbelievable green screen bullshit convincing dumb virgins that its "epic". So fucking kiddie and lame.
>>
>>64648803
I'm well aware. Where were these fags when everyone hated the prequels for 10+ years because they suck cock?

Now all of the sudden they unite under the fag-white flag of Lucasfagistry because "muh white protags"
>>
>>64648954
>"muh white protags"
holy shit you are one delusional tumblr OP
>>
>>64648841
It's just stupidity these fags use to generalize criticism of stuff they like. No one is a "contrarian." The people who legit take that concept seriously are idiots though.
>>
>>64648761

It's a collection of pretty clever trolls capitalizing on butthurt and luring all of the dumb as rocks prequel lovers out of hiding because they feel like there is some groundswell of prequel-love happening in the wake of this new movie.
>>
>>64649129
another case of fucking cloned dumbass. You gotta label me "reddit" or "tumblr". How dare he have an opinion that is realistic and not based on sad, beta male, no one understands me bullshit. I don't use fucking tumblr or fagbook or faggit. Revenge of the Sith sucks cock and I will not fucking abandon my dignity to say that pile of CGI clown shit is good. Don't get me started on TFA, but Christ you fuckers must be still fantasizing about your mom's friends. Shit sucks giant fucking uncle ass.

If I'm delusional for telling it like it is fucking hell good for me. Better than being a fucking sheev sheep that sucks lucas' dick now even though he was a bigger troll than Disney and the jew
>>
>>64649219
Probably the real cause. I really hope whoever started this shit is at least laughing about it somewhere and not actually invested in this shit. THere are some dumb fags up in here who will lick a dick at the blow of a whistle
>>
Anakin kneels before monster mash and pledges himself to the graveyard smash.
>>
>>64649404
Mike Cuckslosta get out
>>
>>64648761
>4chan
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>64648845
The best part is when they're a foot away from each other spinning their lightsabers for no fucking reason.
>>
>>64648841
>>64649129
>>64649203

How you doing tonight Reddit?
>>
>>64649477

It's a good trick.
>>
>>64648761
>4chan suddenly loves a stupid kids movie
Welcome to /tv/ shitlord.
>>
>>64648761
>And fucking general grievous is the worst character ever.
the backstory that they gave him was pretty good
>>
>>64649635
The funny thing is that you wouldn't have said this about a month ago
>>
>>64649635
He was only ever good in the 2003 cartoon
>>
>>64649663
yeah I would
>>64649668
that's kinda what I meant the movies were terrible but it had a few interesting comics and cartoons
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.