[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the penultimate form of the medium's artistic conclusion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: PenultimateForm.jpg (252KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
PenultimateForm.jpg
252KB, 1366x768px
This is the penultimate form of the medium's artistic conclusion. Reply if you disagree.
>>
File: 1426599722897.jpg (37KB, 379x503px) Image search: [Google]
1426599722897.jpg
37KB, 379x503px
Spring breaaaaaaaak
>>
Sounds like you don't know what the word penultimate means.

But in all honesty, it's a terrible flick; unmotivated editing, wooden acting (accept for Franco's campy, cringe educing performance), and ultimately pointless.

I'm sure the few people who like this are social rejects who want to live vicariously how they believe normal people their age do while also giving them a sense of superiority for not giving in to social pressures.
>>
>>64645461
I agree
>>
>>64645461
the right one is hot
>>
It's literally a bunch of clips
>>
>>64646191
>Sounds like you don't know what the word penultimate means.
No I do, and I used it correctly.
>>
>>64645461
Yeah bro, I like fat titties too.
>>
>all those guts
>>
So what is the ultimate OP?
>>
>>64645461
>four whores and a kike
fuck off.
>>
>>64646228
yeah dog, blonde vanessa hudgens yes please.

the one on the far left is meh but wearing that pink fishnet body thing is boss
>>
>>64646285
It's hard to tell since you barely said anything about it.
But if you mean it precedes the "the medium's artistic conclusion" then you used it correctly. In that case I'd like to know what you think this "conclusion" is?
>>
>>64646455
>In that case I'd like to know what you think this "conclusion" is?
The ultimate artistic conclusion is yet to come. With that being said, I consider Lynch's Inland Empire to be the placeholder.
>>
>>64646306
can't fault the realism bro
>>
>>64645461
What's with all the fat chicks on /tv/ lately?
>>
>>64646592
Cinema concluded around forty years ago when it died with the advent of the remote control.
>>
>>64646915
>netflix views =/= artistic intent
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.