[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Has this movie raised the autism rates or...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 750x841) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 750x841
Has this movie raised the autism rates or something? Literally every piece of news or theory about it is more retarded than the last
>>
Hot take. What do you want to hear?
>>
>we need to come up with a name ominous and intimidating
>how about "snoke"?
>thats gonna be great

what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>64633266

Better then darth icky
>>
>>64633218
Well all these retarded theories originate on this board? What does that say?

The sad thing is some of these theories are so stupid that they could be true. Disney is that retarded.
>>
>>64633266
It sounded so wrong when Han said it with a serious face, what a stupid fucking name, even for Star Wars
>>
>>64633218
>Darth Plagueis reanimated Vader's corpse to use as his own host body
>he took the mask and presented it to Ben
>>
>>64633266
SHEEV
>>
thats what happens when you hire a bunch of tumblrs to moniture /tv/ for "news"
they just dont understand sarcasm

... anyone have that picture of "ya'll dont go to /tv/ if you want star wars spoilers"?
>>
>>64633479
That he's a big guy
>>
>>64633383
I came here just to post this, they did say they couldn't have Star Wars without Vader
>>
>>64633218
No, it's just something that many people have focused on. And in that large group many autists. Before they would have been talking about a wide range of subject on a wide range of platforms, but now, they're all talking about Star Wars at the sites where it's popular to talk about something like Star Wars.

They were always out there now they're just corralled into a small area.
>>
>>64633452
anakin was cremated
>>
>>64633722
I'm sure Luke didn't wait to see the body completely burn away, Plagueis was keeping the body safe inside the suit until he left.
>>
>>64633602
I can't believe there are some people that actually believe this too. We get it. Vader was a fantastic villain. He wasn't the only thing that made Star Wars great. There are other fucking stories to tell.

That's partly why I think the Anthology films are going to be leaps and bounds better than the main films that Disney does. The main films are going to live off nostalgia and callbacks to the OT. At least the anthology films will be original stories.
>>
>>64633722
since he mask survived, clearly the fire was hot enough to turn it into ashes.
>>
>>64633775
>>64633805
snoke doesnt look like a burned anakin to me
>>
>>64633844
Check the OP picture, they both have a forehead and cheek scars in the same places.
>>
>>64633218
It makes literally 0 sense for him to be Vader.

>Apprentice is vaderfan#1
>Talks to empty helmet all the time
>Doesn't bother talking to his actual grandfather and the guy he admires most in the world
>>
it's just idiots who aren't really that into star wars have to talk about it, and they're running out of things to talk about it but they're desperate for those clicks.
>>
>>64634088
Why didn't anakin force ghost speak with kylo and tell him that he's being retarded
>>
>>64633266
FISTO
>>
>>64633266
what animal in the bible teased Eva, made her eat the forbidden fruit and toured he to the dark side?
>Snake
>Snoke
fucking perfect
>>
>>64634199

Don't worry, they are getting Hayden Christensen for the sequel to do that.
>>
Didn't Sheev say something about plagus being able to not die? In theory could he possess a corpse
>>
File: Emperor_jar_jar.jpg (22 KB, 350x262) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Emperor_jar_jar.jpg
22 KB, 350x262
so this means anakin was actually jar jar all along?

P O E T R Y
>>
File: HAYDEN-1.jpg (123 KB, 1377x1033) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HAYDEN-1.jpg
123 KB, 1377x1033
>>64634199
because Anakin died when he became Darth Vader, they are separate beings that are One.
>>
>>64634199
You have to have known the person to see their force ghosts, notice how Leia doesn't notice at the Jedi at the end of RotJ. Presumably you also have to want to see that person, otherwise Obi-Wan would have been bothering Vader non-stop after he died. Kylo can't see Anakin's ghost because he doesn't to face the truth that he's a Jedi.
>>
>>64633218
I find it infuriating that all theories and memes from tfa originated in /tv/ but they steal our memes. I even called it that snoke was vader.
REEEEEEE
>>
If he is then this trilogy will be beyond shit
>>
>>64634342

The Plagueis theory was the most logical out there, but Andy Serkis said that the character is new and unrelated to Plagueis. At this point we can assume that's an ancient force user and it may be the second reason (other then self exile) for Luke to be at the first jedi temple.
>>
>>64634525
Yes by why did Snoke show up just now? Was Sheev aware of his existence? Is Snoke even a sith?
>>
>>64634384

Actually the whole idea was to have a vision of Anakin with a Two Face look alike Christensen. They may still use the concept and apparently Hayden is involved in some capacity for ep VIII.
>>
>>64633218
What the fuck is even the Siths goal?
>>
>>64634657
Whatever it is they reached it like 50 years ago.
>>
>>64633266
I'm calling him Snorkel from now on.

I will force this meme, yes.
>>
Snoke is not some guy, he is an entity like a Force virus. He is the one who posessed Sheev and Vader and all other Sith in the past to make them evil. That's why Luke had to go away, to avoid being used by Snoke.

You heard it here first. My father is J.J. Abrams.
>>
>>64634285
>Viper
>Voper
>Even close to Vader
>>
Can Disney do anything original anymore?
>>
>>64634617

My guess is that they are going to explore the original scism between Jedi and Sith. Snoke may be someone more pragmatic vision to exploit the force using also the light side. So neither Sith or Jedi but definitely inclined to the dark side as anyone in a quest for power. Maybe he was just observing the events to make his move while in a state of stasis. With Sheev and Yoda dead there isn't anyone powerfull or wise enough to stop him and he decided to use the Empire remnants as a pawn.
>>
Anakin redeemed himself at the end of the OT.

I really hope they don't forget this when writing dumbass ghost shit.
>>
File: game theory.jpg (137 KB, 1612x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
game theory.jpg
137 KB, 1612x540
>>64633218
>create pic related as a joke
>the idea is catching on
I'm not taking credit, I'm just sad something I thought was so stupid is being taken seriously by some people.
>>
>>64635025
The minute I saw the scar I knew how the Internet would react
>>
>>64633218
He's Bigger Vader
>>
>>64634525
>but Andy Serkis said that the character is new and unrelated to Plagueis
They just say that so we won't see it coming. You can't have a Star Wars movie anymore without everyone guessing possible twists.
>>
>>64635870

Vaader
>>
>>64634650
>>64634384
Oh shit, I don't like this idea.
>>
>>64633475
Did anyone in any of the films actually used his first name for any reason?
>>
>>64637091
Is his name canonically Sheev?
>>
>>64633266
Jar Jar Binks
Kit FISTO
Padme NABERRIE Amidala
General Grievous
Darth Tyrannus
Count Dooku
Yaddle
Yarael Poof
Greedo
I could go on all day
>>
>>64633218
every one of these 'theories' that get posted on these normie sites I see on /tv/ wayyy before I see it anywhere else
>>
>>64634205
PLEASE ASSUME THE POSITION
>>
>>64634384
Poetry
>>
>>64633266
Better than getting another Savage Opress.
>>
I don't think it's the Emperor or Darth.
It's Boba Fett, hellbent on revenge after escaping the Sarlacc pit
>>
>>64634525
>The Plagueis theory was the most logical
No it wasn't, it was just as dumb as the rest of them, because EUfags can't get over the fact no one cares about obscure character like Plagueis.
>>
>>64634384

>lukes hair

JUST
>>
>>64634981
I actually really hope that there will be some scene when it is revealed to Kylo how Anakin redeemed Vader and killed sheev. Thenhe will remember Hans dead face touch and then he will lose it.

and if it will be Vaders force ghost, even better. You know kid that helmet you pray to and apologise to for your light temptations, I killed Sheev while wearing that helmet. Yeah your biggest role model didnt even killed his son. But you killed your father, you are some dumb cunt kid
>>
>>64633218
Arms and legs.
>>
>>64642857
Darth Vader's apparition revealing himself to him in flames and shouting how much he fucked up in the boom of James Earl Jones's voice while the ghostly visage of his father sulks silently in the background would make for such a powerful force dream, one he'd potentially go even mader from.
>>
>>64633266
I took it that Snoke isn't his real name it's just a pseudonym he picked that sounds intentionally goofy to throw people off from who he really is, because his real name is probably some obviously evil sounding edgelord shit like Darth Slaughterus
>>
>>64633218
They cremated his fucking body how the fuck would that work
>>
>>64642857
This won't happen because it would be good
>>
>>64642967
I am curious what way will they send him. Unpredictable mad cunt and villain till the end, or reddemed sometime next part andthen join up with staff girl against.... snoke? some other evil cunt reveled in next episode...
>>
Do people seriously think the 'Rey is a Mary Sue meme' started here as well?
>>
>>64642857
I'm pretty sure he knows about Vaders redemption. He sees it as Vader falling to temptation to the light due to family connections. That was the point of Kylo killing Han, it was a father vs son interaction again but Kylo purposely follows through where Vader faltered. He sees himself as continuing past where Vader was. It's amazing how much difficulty this board has understanding a children's movie like TFA.
>>
>>64642916
This.
>>
>>64643025
he became a force ghost u mean
>>
File: mKKE9WV.jpg (448 KB, 568x932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mKKE9WV.jpg
448 KB, 568x932
>>64641390
Just bun my shit up senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1280x854
>>64634617
He probably hid because of the whole Rule of two thing. Sheev probably would have had him hunted down. Plus there would be Yoda and Luke to worry about as well.
>>
>>64643213
while this is totally possible it is also possible that luke never actually told anyone.

Or that snoke blatantly lied about it to Kylo.

but yes, I agree that your explanation is more probable as it is easier to follow up upon
>>
>>64638564
Yes. Even after Disney got rid of the EU, it's Sheev.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 960x540
>>64642857
>Anakin's ghost shows up and tries to talk some sense into him
>a ghost Vader shows up on the other side to tempt him
This will never happen, but I can dream.
>>
>>64633266
>What's an evil sounding name? What should people be afraid of?

>What about smoke? People think of smoke, they think of the shadow, and darkness and impending danger

>Smoke... smoke... sn.. Snoke?

>Yeah, that works moving on.
>>
>>64643374
Lucas game up with it and an author named Luceno asked if he could make it canon. Only George could come up with a name like that.
>>
snoke confirmed voldermort
>>
kljuihg
>>
>>64633779
>other stories to tell
>rehash a new hope
>add in some EU shit
>change jacen solos name
id love some old republic revan shit or darth nihilus but i doubt didneys gonna do that
i mean for fuck sake the retards in the theater clapped at shit
in a movie theater
i mean people actually liked this and saw it more than once
didney sees that this shit works we aint never gonna get a good story
the target audience for star wars ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>64634657
POWAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>64641342
>plagueis
>obscure
why are you even here if you arent a starwars fan
>>
>>64643311
except sheev already killed plagueis
>>
>>64643796
I meant Sheev and Vader. If they knew there was another Sith out there, the rule of two would have obligated them to kill him. Or am I missing something?
>>
>>64643748
I am a Star Wars fan, that's why I don't waste my time on shitty EU fan fiction.
>>
File: 1366299868545.jpg (42 KB, 180x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366299868545.jpg
42 KB, 180x180
>>64638871
>Yaddle
>>
>>64633266
Snoke means to snoop around in Norwegian.
That and Kylo Ren's retarded face put me completely out of the movie.
>>
>>64643933
it should but sheev didnt hold to the old ways
he had maul and dooku as apprentices at the same time
he didnt believe in the rule of 2
only the rule of one
himself
>>
File: autism.jpg (31 KB, 567x561) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism.jpg
31 KB, 567x561
Anakin's body didn't burn, it vanished like Obiwan and only the suit burned. But Plagueis' force ghost posessed the body before it could get to space heaven. That's why the ROTJ bluray replaced Anakin's force ghost with Hayden Christensen.
>>
>>64643934
>Plagueis
>EU
>I-I-I'm a Star Wars fan

Sure, buddy.
>>
>>64644133

Yoda's female counterpart
>>
>>64644464
Stay ignorant, EUfag.
>>
>>64644598
"Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying."
―Palpatine, from Revenge of the Sith

>ignorant

Sure, buddy.
>>
>>64634870
>Disney
>Doing anything original ever

I have bad news for you, anon.
>>
>>64644854
> Tradgey of Darth Plagueis
> Sith Legend
>"Now, there's a hint in the movie that there was a Sith lord who had the power to create life. But it's left unsaid: Is Anakin a product of a super-Sith who influenced the midichlorians to create him, or is he simply created by the midichlorians to bring forth a prophecy, or was he created by the Force through the midichlorians? It's left up to the audience to decide. How he was born ultimately has no relationship to how he dies, because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force."" - George Lucas

Sorry EUfag, but director of the film and creator of Star Wars considers Plagueis, an irrelevant to the plot, throw away line.

Plagueis was only turned into a physical character by shitty EU fan fiction writers, and thus, he is an obscure EU character no one but the fattest of neckbeards care about.

Stay ignorant, EUfag.
>>
Why would it be Darth Vader when Anakin was a force ghost in ep VI? After Anakin killed Palpatine, Vader was no more.
>>
>>64633218
No one looked at that visual effect and thought it looked terrible?
>>
>>64645041
>Character is mentioned in the movies.
>H-he's not canon!

Do some more mental gymnastics and maybe it will make it true.

Sure, buddy.
>>
>>64645117
The story of is mentioned, not the character. The movie does not indicate if Sheev is lying or not. In fact, there is plenty in the movie to show he is lying.

It's only shitty EU writers that turned him into a real character, because they lack any sort of subtlety as usual.

I get it, you have autsim and are attached to you books, but if the creator of Star Wars considers your fan fiction irrelevant, (not to mention Kasdan, JJ and Pablo all laugh at Plagueisfags) don't expect for it to ever come up in the movies.
>>
File: 1385834825082.jpg (10 KB, 252x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385834825082.jpg
10 KB, 252x244
>phasma
>name and suit is reference of the silver balls from phantasm
>snoke
>name is a reference to the black smoke monster from Lost that moves around like a large snake
>>
>>64645200
>The character isn't mentioned.
>Character is literally mentioned

Keep up the good work, little mental gymnast!
>>
>>64634384

I was actually thinking they might pull something like this and say that when Anakin was redeemed that his soul was torn in half and the spirit of Darth Vader is not a separate force ghost out there that might actually be talking to Kylo through the helmet or some shit like that. Him actually still having a body would be a total mindfuck
>>
>>64643933
I thought dooku left the order at about the same time that episode one occured.
Its possible that Sidious named him his Padawan after Maul failed
>>
>>64645322
The character isn't mentioned since the character does not exist yet. EU writers took that name and turned him into a character in the EU. You are applying, EU that came after it back towards the movies, which is retard. You're as dumb as this people who try to tell others Mace beat Sheev because he used Vaapad, or some other EU made up bullshit, because you read it on wookiepdia. But I shouldn't expect anymore from an EUfag though.
>>
>>64636680
Could luuuke defeat vaader?
>>
File: photo7533.jpg (160 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
photo7533.jpg
160 KB, 500x333
>>64645426
>character isn't mentioned
>character was literally mentioned
>>
>>64645426
Plagueis was mentioned, anon. I have never read an EU book or comic or whatever from that garbage. But, you arguing this point makes you look like a retard who simply can't admit he erred.
>>
File: JediGhosts-ROTJ.png (3 MB, 1900x816) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JediGhosts-ROTJ.png
3 MB, 1900x816
>praying to vader
does kylo really not know?
>>
>>64645508
>>64645545
I really don't see why this is so hard for people.

At the time RotS was made, Plagueis was a ambiguous story told to Anakin by Palpatine. You even have a quote from the director tell you exactly that. The content of the story is irrelevant, because the point is Anakin falls and later redeems himself. At this time, Plaguies isn't an actual character yet, not does any movie actually confirm his existence (or will).

Later EU writer turn him into an actual character, everything about him, but his name, comes from later EU developments in some book. Plagueis is a throwaway line in the script by George Lucas, turned into something more in the EU. That's it, he's not a character with any impact on the plot of a movie, and like everything else in the EU, he is irrelevant to plot.
>>
>>64633266
>“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”
Jar Jar Abrams just wanted to be like Lucas
>>
>>64645680
>pretending to be retarded
>>
>>64645707
His appearance, background, etc. came form the EU, yes. But to claim somehow that he isn't canon is patently wrong.
>>
>>64645809
>But to claim somehow that he isn't canon
Cool straw man. I never said that. He's Disney canon technically since he appeared in Tarkin. That doesn't make him any less of an obscure character that will never be seen in any Star Wars movie.
>>
>>64645857
>thinking I ever once said that he will be seen in the movies.

Nice straw man yourself there, goy. And you were sure as fuck implying that he wasn't canon. You do realize we can see what bullshit you wrote.
>>
>>64633218
no, now you are witnessing the casuals quality of autism and as you can see its worse than an educated mans autism
>>
>>64638871

You best not be talking smack about ma nigga Fisto bitch
>>
>>64633286
Absolutely intimidating
>>
>>64645889
>And you were sure as fuck implying that he wasn't canon.

Quote me where I did faggot. Good luck.

And you already admitted Plaguies is mostly an EU character too, so I'll understand if you won't respond as well.
>>
>>64645894
normie autism is truly pathetic
>>
>>64645949
No, I said that he was canon. What the hell have we been talking about this whole time you autist? Also, I don't think you understand what implying means. This really hasn't been a good thread for you, anon. You're ass has been thoroughly trashed.

>B-but I'm a fan!
>>
>>64634525
Yeah and Harrison Ford sat in an interview talking to Conan O'Brien about how he'd been trying to kill off Han Solo for years like nothing.
>>
>>64646016
Stop back peddling autist.

At no point did I claim Plaguies is not canon; that's just your shitty strwaman you pulled out, right after you admitted I was right in calling him an EU character. Either find a post I made that claims I said he is not canon (which you won't) or stop embarrassing yourself.

>This really hasn't been a good thread for you, anon.
Sometimes I wish BTFO EUfags wasn't so easy.
>>
>>64646157
>At no point did I claim Plaguies is not canon
>backpedaling

This has been a glorious thread, anon. Your self ownage is stuff of legend.
>>
>>64646201
> Your self ownage is stuff of legend.
All you have to do is press the > key and quote the post where I did what you claim. Come on, put some effort into it, don't go out with a whimper.

Or you can go back to editing wookiepda articles, again.
>>
>>64646323
>>64646201
Just kiss you faggots.
>>
>>64633266

should have just called him darth plagueis thered still be a lot of mystery to the character
>>
File: 04a.jpg (138 KB, 500x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
04a.jpg
138 KB, 500x650
>>64646323
>>
File: Solo.jpg (22 KB, 590x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Solo.jpg
22 KB, 590x330
>>64646675
Weak performance m8, better luck next time. In in 1.5 years, try to remember how you got BTFO after you watch VIII and Snoke still isn't Plaugies.
>>
>>64645901
why is he so happy
>>
>>64643002
it's Darth Plagueis
>>
>>64646873
>>
File: vlcsnap685699.png (319 KB, 672x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vlcsnap685699.png
319 KB, 672x272
>>64633218
Snoke's clearly this guy cus of this (too bad its in Spanish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhQ1vf86I_o
>>
>>64633452
who are you quoting?
>>
I'd love if JJ retconned the OT. It'd be hilarious to watch all the manchildren lose their shit.
>>
>>64647522
Too bad the only thing that's getting retconed is the PT, kek
>>
>>64645709
>Darth Icky wouldnt be that bad
>>
>>64646873
He'll be Darth Plagiarism. Am I right.
>>
File: 1442682481639.jpg (104 KB, 604x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442682481639.jpg
104 KB, 604x604
>>64647821
Darth Dingus
>>
>>64646912
all that pussy he gets
>>
>>64648146
WTF IS THAT!
>>
>>64649406
it's some sort of monkey

and it looks like there's something on its shoulder too
>>
>>64645790
??
my point is vader is good guy know. was that forgotten?
>>
>>64649458
>I will finish what you started
He worships Vader and considers the redemption a last minute fumble. It's explicit in the book, pretty clearly suggested by the movie.
>>
>>64647821
why are japanese moms so adorable
>>
>>64649533
Vader really didn't do anything in the movies though, he was just a goon for Sheev
>>
>>64650166
As far as the OT is concerned he was vital in wiping out the jedi, that's nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>64643934
He's hardly obscure. He's directly mentioned by Sheev. In star wars fandom that goes a fucking long way and being a "fan" you should know this.
>>
>>64650662
Stop projecting, the majority of Star Wars fan have no clue who Plagueis is nor would they care. There is no rational reason to hide Plagueis if he is in fact Snoke. The people who read that niche novel are a tiny subset of EU fans and only they would car, Disney won't waste their time pandering to them, especially considering how badly written Plagueis is and how much hie existence would shit over the other flms.
>>
File: 1439466198128.jpg (72 KB, 574x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439466198128.jpg
72 KB, 574x413
>>64633218
>Le facebook autoblog
>>
>>64643740
UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>64650743
EU's not canon, they can write Plagueis however they want
>>
>>64633775
But didn't Anakin became a force Ghost, so... Body no longer there?
>>
>>64651279
I wonder how he learned the technique? From watching Obi-Wan die? And didn't he die in front of Luke with his mask off? Maybe he was able to become a ghost without making his body disappear, that's why his ghost doesn't look like how he did when he died.
>>
>>64651378
You're over thinking this shit. His look is because of his redemption and he shows up because Yoda and Obi-Wan helped him out. If he needs the body to disapear or not is taken care of by Luke burning it, which is usually the traditional way of releasing the spirit from a corpse in a lot of cultures.
>>
>>64651378
Well, technically, by prequels lore, he is one with the Force. I think some non cannon material says Obi Wan teaches him how to do it when he redeems his soul, but could be remembering wrong. But most likely scenario is that he is one with the Force, because chosen one sheningans. The ghost most likely ass pull can be that the ghost looks like the original being, without scars and wounds. I think Yoda said something among the lines that they are not the body, but luminous beings.

I am not saying they won't do that retarded "guys is Vader! Imfao" shit, just trying to come up with a way to keep the lore intact while being a hack... There are many ways to justify any shit they wanna do... Just wanna think Something that makes some kind sense, or at least more sense than splitting Anakin soul and keeping his body intact for Darth plagueis use. That is so retarded it may happen
>>
>>64633218
No, Anakin's ghost was at the end of RotJ
>>
>>64651812
you don't think they'll pull some dumb shit like FROM VADER, TWO PHANTOMS WERE BORN

we've seen how devoid of interesting plot they are already
>>
>>64640936
>Savage Opress
I thought it was Sabash Oh Prez
>>
>>64645709
>Darth Insanius
That doesn't sound so bad
>>
>>64634927
> With Sheev and Yoda dead there isn't anyone powerfull or wise enough to stop him and he decided to use the Empire remnants as a pawn.
Shouldn't luke be as powerful as those two by now?
>>
>>64644173
he would have eliminated an actual threat though
pretty much all sith aside from bane and maybe his apprentice broke the rule when it benefited them
>>
>>64645426
actually, the RoTS novelization (which was approved by lucas) mentions vaapad, though it states that it wasn't the reason he was able to keep up with sheev
>>
>>64652344
Yoda was a jedi for centuries and Sheev was using dark side hacks.

Luke should be about or just above Obi-Wan I'd say.
>>
>>64652473
yeah but anakin was supposed to surpass both of them, and luke is supposed to be equal to anakin
>>
>>64652359
can you blame him for breaking the rule though. all it would take was one transport pod to crash with both master and apprentice aboard to end the sith. If i was sith lord i would look at bane's holocron and think what a asshat why did he take off the Orbalisk's before going on a killing spree fuck that guy was stupid.
>>
>>64633218
Holy sh*t Snoke wasn't just some stupid joke name you guys made up like Sheev?
>>
>>64638871
>"O-Oh yeah? Well the prequels had worse names!"

Yeah, those names suck, but this is coming from someone who isn't Lucas, which turns out to be worse than any name that Georgie boy came up with.

Suck it Jar Jar Cuck Abrams.
>>
>>64652505
bane's holocron has him in the orbalisks though I thought


> can you blame him for breaking the rule though.
no, i think blind adherence to the rule is kinda dumb
>>
>>64652492
I'm not really counting the prequels here.
>>
>>64652561
then all we've seen is obi wan as a slow old man (^:
>>
>>64652544
he took them off because he wanted to bang his hot apprentice that he raised from the age of 4
>>
>>64652577
What's your point?
>>
File: 10687801976.jpg (101 KB, 600x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10687801976.jpg
101 KB, 600x700
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-8-is-going-to-be-weird-promises-screenwriter-a6788031.html
>>
>>64643934
>>64643934
>I saw Star Wars on an episode of BBT, I'm an expert!
>>
>>64652586
She was probably pretty hot to be fair

>>64652599
> Luke should be about or just above Obi-Wan I'd say.
>>
>>64643796
no proof. He just told Anakin that story so he'd believe the rule of 2 was still in effect. Sheev obviously doesn't care for that rule because he tried to turn Luke in V and VI
>>
>>64652536
there was a character in the prequels named dexter jettster
and every bad guy had a bad guy name
snoke sounds goofy but like an actual name someone could have
>>
>>64643393
they've already fucked up the lore enough without allowing darksiders to force ghost
>>
>>64652621
i like to think he really did take over her mind in the transfer and then whet out and whored her body out all over the place just to spite her
>>
>>64652609
JJ is producing with him, I don't think he's going to let Dian fix his fuckery.
>>
>>64633218
Literally a clone you niggers
>>
>>64633779
>At least the anthology films will be original stories
>xwing vs tie figher (and nothing else) the movie with a little darth vader and tarkin sprinkled in
>han solo movie
>boba fett movie

your definition of original and non nostalgia differs wildly from mine. If they wanted to be original they'd set the movies in a completely different time period. If they really have to have the connection then make one about a young yoda or other ancient being.
>>
if they wanted a shithouse of a saga yes, yes he is
>>
>>64645041
>literally Darth Vader's dad
>irrelevant
fuck off
>>
>>64648146
me on the left
>>
>>64652621
It seems like you're saying I'm only letting Luke use the powers we see Obi-Wan use in ANH, but that'd be pretty fucking stupid of you. Even if the only Star Wars movie is '77, I feel pretty safe in saying we didn't see Obi-Wan use every single technique he knew. I'm talking about Luke's wisdom and knowledge about the force, so in a way I'm talking power level bullshit. Luke should be closer to Obi-Wan than Yoda.
>>
>>64646912
he found droidPO hilarious
>>
>>64652217
Sadly it's a lot more retarded.
And even worse, ____canon____
>>
>>64652344
He should. Mace was younger than he is now and was able to 1v1 Sheev something Yoda couldn't do
>>
>>64652687
>thinking scar tissue would be cloned
How dumb are you?
>>
>>64634199
Too busy killing ghost younglings
>>
>>64652857
I just googled it, it is stupid as fuck and the pronunciation is really misleading
>>
File: 1000[1].jpg (210 KB, 1000x709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1000[1].jpg
210 KB, 1000x709
>>64645901
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 27
Thread DB ID: 390314



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.