[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he spill the beans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Dooku.jpg (220KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
Dooku.jpg
220KB, 1600x901px
Why didn't he spill the beans?
>>
They wouldn't believe him anyway.
>>
>>64633140
He already told Obi-wan, remember?
>>
>>64633195
no

when did he do that?
>>
File: pathetic outsiders.jpg (461KB, 853x3911px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic outsiders.jpg
461KB, 853x3911px
Kill yourself shillbot
>>
>>64633237
joke's on you, I only made two of those threads
>>
>>64633140
Because Dooku was as classy as his lightsaber.
He didn't know the whole plan but he knew its purpose, and that was more important than his life. Of course he was upset he had been betrayed but he understood the outcome of that betrayal would be glorious. A Galactic Empire, a never before seen unity and order across the stars. That look in his eyes is the realization of a dream not disappointment.
>>
He ain't a snitch.
>>
>>64633228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI
>>
>>64633228
He literally captures Obi-Wan in Ep 2 and tells him that Palpatine in Sideous. Obi-Wan goes NUH UH and it's forgotten.

Yeah this is how shitty the prequels are.
>>
>>64633384

nobody even tells anakin to stop hanging around with a dude who was accused of being a sith lord. obi wan just doesn't seem to think it's a problem.

> the dark side surrounds the chancellor
>>
>>64633384
He doesn't, he says that a Sith Lord controls the Senate. That doesn't automatically mean Palpatine is a Sith
>>
>>64633365
>yfw everything would have been fine if Obi-Wan wasn't a fucking idiot

pottery
>>
>>64633140
He refused because it was treason
>>
>>64633500
Yeah I mis-remembered, you're right.

It's still ridiculous that the Jedi don't follow up on this besides "Uh Anakin maybe watch Palpatine?"
>>
>>64633500

>he says that a Sith Lord controls the Senate.

With the way politics is, the beans would have spilled eventually. I don't understand this plot point.
>>
>>64633365
>TRAITOR
absolute pottery george was ahead of his time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.