[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate it all you want but TFA is the most diverse film in the history.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

Hate it all you want but TFA is the most diverse film in the history.
>>
I don't care, someone post the slowed down gif of him lusting for bbc
>>
>hispanic actor
>whitest name ever

The diversity is too much
>>
>>64630145
He's half-white half-guatemalan isn't he?
>>
>>64629658
It's good that such a movie titan is breaking the way for more marginalized voices
>>
Oscar Isaac is based though
Also qt, I don't even give a shit if that makes me a faggot, I'd suck his dick for his acceptance
>>
File: boys-mmm.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
boys-mmm.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>64629772
>>
>>64629658
What is hispanic? What does it mean? A nationality? A race? A culture? A mixed background? What is it and why does it make star wars diverse?
>>
File: Chris_Morris.jpg (3KB, 113x94px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Morris.jpg
3KB, 113x94px
>>64629658
I would never have guessed Poe was "hispanic" or half Guatemalen or 3/8ths plebeian unless the media had told me

If they keep shouting the race and skin colour of every major celebrity are they not undermining the very thing they are supposedly trying to champion?
>>
>>64630145
>whitest name ever

His full name is Oscar Isaac Hernandez Estrada. Presumably he went with "Oscar Isaac" rather than "Oscar Estrada"as a billed name so that people didn't mistake him for Erik Estrada's cousin or something.
>>
>>64630398
Why do hispanic people always have 4+ goddamn names.
>>
>>64630426
They accrue.

>>64629658
If Jimmy Smitts were alive today, he'd be rolling in his grave.
>>
>>64630370
For some reason Oscar Isaac looks white as hell in this movie. You can definitely tell he's not all white in some other movies though.
>>
>>64630145
Oscar is a spanish name
>>
File: uhjjj.jpg (56KB, 960x385px) Image search: [Google]
uhjjj.jpg
56KB, 960x385px
I was pretty stoked to see the villian from the first Rush Hour movie in TFA. Never seen him in anything else
>>
>>64630578
He always plays some crazy chink
>>
>>64630426
That's just mexicans and central americans
>>
File: 1450735957614.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450735957614.png
6KB, 356x480px
>>64629658
>>
>>64630174
Every hispanic is half white

The only ones who arent are the full blown amerindians
>>
It doesn't matter because people on tumblr are already complaining about the love he's getting because it's "latin fever" despite the fact that everyone thinks he's white
>>
>>64629658
The history of what?
>>
>>64630426
Oscar (first name) Isaac (second name, like anglos) Hernandez (father's surname) Estrada (mother's surname). Having the surnames of both parents originated in spain to show you didn't have moor or jewish heritage in either side.
>>
>>64630760
the history of herstory
>>
>>64630426
Irish people often have two middle names, a lot of catholic cultures do it, sometimes to show respect to both an elder relative and a saint.
>>
>>64630716
>Every hispanic is half white

Having some white DNA doesn't translate to half white
>>
>>64630578
after seeing him in Lost I'm glad he could finally grow a full moustache that wasn't disgustingly thin
>>
>fill cast with "diverse" actors regardless of talent
>movie now protected from criticism

Genius
>>
>>64630838
It worked out in Poe's favor though since Isaac actually managed to make him interesting despite him being there for 10 minutes.
>>
>>64630716
>Every Hispanic is half white
>Europeans come to America
>Fuck locals
>those locals are half white
>~300 years of those half-breeds mixing
>today they are half white
That's not how fractions work anon
>>
>>64630793
Catholic yuropoor here. I have 5 names.
>>
File: 1446268167674.gif (919KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
1446268167674.gif
919KB, 170x196px
>his relationship with Finn being treated as gay shit instead of the bromance it's supposed to be for kids to admire
>>
>>64630793
People in France also have between 2 and 3 names, but it's never spelled out like they do in hispanic countries.
>>
>>64630950
Forgot to say hispanic is not a race
>>
>>64630793
>>64630964

Catholic yuropoor here and I only have one name, it's not normal to have a lot of them anymore. Some have two but they're always the same combinations, stuff like José María or Juan José and it's basically like having just one long name.

Surnames do not count as names.
>>
>>64631052
>>64630964
>>64630793
i dont believe you faggots
LIES
>>
>>64629658
Star Wars TFA wasn't a good sci-fi movie in the slightest. It failed in all aspects of the epic sci-fi except the comic relief (which was optional, prequels didn't even have it except if you find Jar Jar funny). It didn't give immersion in the universe, it didn't portray the world as it should or the characters as beings of that vast world. Not even space battles were great. The prequels, despite bad CGI, had more inventive and entertaining battles even. It was lazy and non-inventive.
Also nothing mattered. Nothing phased us except the death of Han Solo. If Ford didn't repeat his role and somebody else died, I wouldn't be affected in the slightest. Sure, Finn, Rey and Poe are sort of cute, but they are cute on the same level as those characters in the cheap MTV teen show without any depth or background.
>>
>>64631052
Where is here? Spain?
>>
>>64630988
the fact that people are so desperate for it they genuinely believe what they could see on screen in TFA was a homosexual romance is appaling
>>
File: lando-falcon-jedi[1].jpg (171KB, 1600x682px) Image search: [Google]
lando-falcon-jedi[1].jpg
171KB, 1600x682px
I thought they had one in episode 6
>>
File: u wot doc.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
u wot doc.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Roger Caesar Marius Bernard de Delgado Torres Castillo Roberto
>>
>>64630565
It's nordic actually.
>>
A group of diverse freedom fighters led by a strong independent woman and a black male side kick, who was stolen at birth from a family he never knew and then brainwashed, fight against and defeat an evil white male patriarchy, one of which is a WASP and the leader of a nazi-like army and the other is a priest of an old religion and carries a flaming christian cross who has violent fits of anger, the movie being released on christmas and made produced by a jewish own company who hired a jewish director who cowrote the script with jewish writer lawrence kasdan
>>
Virgin thread?

Virgin thread.
>>
>>64631385
>muh jews
hey /pol/
>>
File: basic.png (67KB, 915x471px) Image search: [Google]
basic.png
67KB, 915x471px
>>64630267
Because America is the center of the world and Mexicans look different than Americans, therefore they and anyone else from south of the border must be part of 1 big homogeneous group of brown people who are beautiful, diverse and live off the land and sing with the wild buffalo and if you don't like it you're just a pathetic fuck boy FUCK YOU DAD I WANT A PONY.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.