[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Flicks that failed miserably to portray what the source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: blade-runner-poster-1.jpg (265KB, 998x1500px) Image search: [Google]
blade-runner-poster-1.jpg
265KB, 998x1500px
ITT: Flicks that failed miserably to portray what the source material meant.

Pic related just detective flick with a sci fi spin
>>
File: Alien_3_alternate_poster_2.jpg (706KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Alien_3_alternate_poster_2.jpg
706KB, 1500x2250px
I know it's technically a 'sequel' but it was dog shit and ruined the franchise and is a disgrace to the first two
>>
>>64627356
>just detective flick with a sci fi spin
You're a retard that missed the point of the movie.
>>
>>64627590
you're a retard that never read a book in your life and thinks this flick is good
>>
>>64627616
It's kino, you pleb.
>>
>>64627356
>>64627616
>movie has very obvious "what makes us human?" message
>IT'S JUST A DETECTIVE FLICK
What's it like having autism?
>>
>>64627616
It was good faggot if it wasn't it wouldn't be remembered as such.

>>64627568
How was alien 3 bad ?
Maybe repetetive but definitely not bad.
>>
File: sean_young_blade-runner-7.jpg (460KB, 2352x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sean_young_blade-runner-7.jpg
460KB, 2352x1500px
>>64627356

Bladerunner is one of the few movies that are better then book, which is in fact pretty boring.
>>
>>64627590
>turning Deckard from a insecure man just trying to make a living to Humphrey Bogart cut and paste
>taking out his wife
>taking out the emotion machine
>taking out the mandatory pets
>taking out the dystopia elements
>>
File: tywin lannister aliens3.jpg (196KB, 601x478px) Image search: [Google]
tywin lannister aliens3.jpg
196KB, 601x478px
>>64627568
>Alien_3_alternate_poster_2.jpg

That's the one set on the prison planet, right?

I thought it was pretty good and maintained the theme from the 1st movie.
>>
>>64627698
Are you serious? Terrible plot and CGI. Bad acting. Even Fincher said it's his worst movie
>>
The message of every PKD book is "holy shit nigger I'm tripping balls is this even real life?". As far as actual literary value goes his novels always sucked shit with lame plots and terrible characters.
>>
Phillip K. Dick sucks anyway so who cares if the adaptations of his stories aren't faithful
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>64627356
>>
>>64627830

Fincher has shit taste, it was way more watchable than Gone Girl or the cringefest that Fight Club is.
>>
>>64627356
PKD saw a rough draft of the movie before his death and literally exalted it with praise
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.