[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The prequels were more than just a popcorn flick. They had deeply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 31

File: 123123154.jpg (169KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
123123154.jpg
169KB, 630x420px
The prequels were more than just a popcorn flick. They had deeply interlaced stories and foreshadowing with subplots unfolding into subplots all of which were paramount to the overall story arch. The prequels can be watched in three ways. 1) As the relationship background of Obi-Wan and Vader 2) The galactic series of events that led to the creation of the empire and 3) The rise of Darth Sidious.

Meanwhile TFA is practically Star Trek in its presentation, has no emerging subplots or interesting character relationships beyond the most hamfisted and forced bromance ever put to film, a girl that suddenly is as powerful as ROTJ Luke with zero training, and zero mention on the state of the galaxy. We just know there's a first order and a new republic but never learn about their intentions besides disney villain reasons for destroying things.

The prequels were flawed masterpieces with an overuse of ageing CGI, but TFA is practically capeshit.
>>
I'm glad people are starting to realize the prequels are bad meme is bullshit.
>>
>>>>>>reddit.com
>>
the prequels are classic shakespearean theater tone and style mixed with a greek tragedy story and modern political drama intrigue. All of this combined with breathtaking effects and worldbuilding from hollywood's premier idea man and visual technology innovator and it blends together for something truly special. It's patrician cinema at its highest form.
>>
>>64626993
You're welcome to go there, reddit.
>>
File: homer.jpg (16KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
16KB, 300x226px
>>64626931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VdcMWWh3s0
>>
>>64627001
>hating the prequels now means you're from reddit

how far this board has fallen
>>
And they're still bad.

TFA is star trek 2009, don't say star trek as if JJ trek is actually star trek.
>>
Holy god TFA broke the minds of some of you people
>>
Can I ask a serious question

What the fuck happened to Force Speed? It's right there in the very first scene of TPM and then is not mentioned or featured in any of the other 6 films nor indeed at moments in TPM where it could be incredibly useful (the laser walls in the maul fight)
>>
>>64627028
If you can't see how flawed TFA is compared to Lucas's vision for star wars then you belong on the reddit circlejerk.
>>
>>64627001

after you redditor.
>>
File: 1451402897631.jpg (1MB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
1451402897631.jpg
1MB, 3192x2124px
>>64627028
>>
The prequels are fucking shit.
The lazy writing in featured in those films is just beyond me. The execution is worse.

The new film has lazy writing too but at least it has good execution.
>>
>>64626931
you're comparing three movies and a complete story with one movie and a partial story.

I don't even disagree with your idea but damn is your reasoning shit. TPM = TFA.
>>
If the prequels hadn't relied so much on CGI and instead used sets then the only things people would complain about were the shoddy writing for Anakin and Padme.

The story of Obi-wan and Sheev is amazing.
>>
>>64627150
They are flawed, but still very good movies.
>>
>>64627115
we're not discussing TFA.

regardless of the quality of that movie, the prequels are awful and not only fail to live up to the originals, but are bad movies even without having to live up to the Star Wars brand.

call me reddit if you want, but this place is flowing with bullshit revisionism about how the prequels are good.

it wasn't always like this
>>
watch the plinkett reviews and be enlightened
>>
>tfa is practically capeshit

I knew It felt off but I think this was the problem. It just felt so much like a marvel movie in pacing and character development and some scenes just barely felt like Star Wars and more like Trek.

There were times I felt JJ was mere inches from inserting memes into the dialogue.
>>
>>64627199
Jesus you are one mad faggot.
>>
>>64627199
Hating the prequels was always a meme but now that people have seen how awful Star Wars is out of Lucas' hands they understand how brilliant his execution of the story was, he just relied too much on blossoming CGI.
>>
>>64626971
You got it wrong. The prequel hate is not a meme. They 've been hated since they came out. This weird new love for them on /tv/ is a meme however. A bad and forced one too.
>>
>>64627232
The entire KANJICLUB scene had no business being in star wars.

It was like JJ was nodding to the audience
>Hey, remember those Star Trek movies I made? *wink*
>>
>>64627280
it wasn't brilliant though

the prequels are dull and uninspired

at least TFA is exciting and feels like an adventure instead of people talking in rooms intercut with HK choreographed fight scenes
>>
>>64627282
Lucas made some questionable decisions for the prequels, but JJ did nothing but make a blockbuster with no heart or artistic vision. I want Lucas back.
>>
>>64627282
Shhh, don't think, only meme
>>
>>64627345
>I need my flicks to be capeshit to enjoy them

Back to reddit with you.
>>
I did enjoy the multiple perspectives in the prequels. TFA is like Half Life. Everything is revealed to the audience as if they were the heroes in first person.
>>
>>64627282
They had better reviews than OT
just get back to Reddit
>>
>>64627383
>implying I enjoy capeshit

that shit is just as boring and one-dimensional as the prequels
>>
>>64627354

literally reddit: the post

The prequels were garbage, Lucas turned some of the best movies ever made into incoherent and bloated trash

I'll take a homage which follows the successful formula of A New Hope over some greenscreen nightmare with PS2 graphics and scripts that look like something out of a Shakespearean monkey typewriter experiment
>>
>>64627423
not the same guy but the prequels are anything but one dimensional.

Lucas actually had the stones to make a senate with democratic hearings a centerpiece of the prequels, and while manchildren who need action sequences every 10 minutes hated those scenes patricians enjoyed the universe building and intricacy of galactic events and ripples the senate allowed the audience to see.
>>
>>64627207

*tips fedora*
>>
>>64627000
fuck off
>>
>>64627282
Lol, no.

YOU are wrong:

https://youtu.be/XSaaa_OBkzw

Prequels were loved when they came out.
>>
>>64626931
a perfect summary
>>
>>64627491
>they're calling shameless rehashes "homages now

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64627494
The movies aren't called

>Legislators enabling a vote for the proposition of drafting an ordinance for the Galactic Senate's exploratory committee into the ethics and availability of a clone army as a means to solve the growing Galactic crises which today threaten to undo the basis of space democracy

They're called STAR WARS. Call me a manchild if you want, but I'd rather see lovable characters risking their necks in dogfights than the boring Jedi council shit we get in the prequels.
>>
>>64627763

Fine.

>I'll take a shameless rehash which follows the successful formula of A New Hope over some greenscreen nightmare with PS2 graphics and scripts that look like something out of a Shakespearean monkey typewriter experiment

I might not have le patrician integrity xDD le red pill xDDD cuck reddit BLACKED XDDD but I'd rather sit through TFA again than any of the prequels with the possible exception of ROTS because of pure meme value
>>
>>64627772
reddit needs to leave
>>
File: 1403310292092.jpg (92KB, 749x716px) Image search: [Google]
1403310292092.jpg
92KB, 749x716px
>>64626931
>>64626971
>>64627000
>>64627115
>>64627181
>>64627207
>>64627280
>>64627354
>>64627383
>>64627494
Prequel hate isn't a meme. After seeing them my 50 year old dad thought they were garbage, without watching Plinkett, whatever the fuck that is.

My mom also criticized the acting and that it looked and felt nothing like Star Wars.

My uncle, a huge SW fan walked out of ROTS. My other uncle doesn't allow my cousin to watch the PT.

My grandparents didn't even bother to see ROTS.

Point is, they're terrible movies. If you changed the title to "The Masters of Space" and changed everyone's name and the look of the few characters that were in both trilogies, you would have no idea it was a star wars movie.

Prequel love is a meme that will never catch on.
>>
>>64627688
*TPM was loved by some when it initially came out
>>
>>64627880
So your family is a bag of idiots who probably enjoy marvel films and you followed suit?

What else is new, reddit?
>>
>>64627880
I forgot to mention that we all liked TFA, and the majority of my family grew up with the OT.
>>
>>64627934
reddit reddit reddit reddit :^)
>>
>>64627207
"Why would the trade federation have an army?"

that's the kind of dumb shit he said. I mean sure he has a wacky character and funny voice and all, but lots of the arguments don't make sense.
>>
>>64627918
Anyone who is not an idiot can see they are boring, stupid, clusterfucks. I haven't seen a Marvel movie since Ironman 2. Superhero movies are stupid.

>reddit
>h-he has a different opinion than me!! I know, I'll call him reddit, that'll work!!!
hello Reddit!
>>
Rewatched the prequels yesterday and today and they are a lot better than most give them credit for.

Lucas really did something new with them, so of course people hated it. I'm sure we'll see a re appreciation in time.
>>
>>64628018
reddit please go
>>
>>64627880
Fucking this.

My mom, who saw all the originals in the theaters and was a huge SW fan at 12-years-old long before any of us were born, came out of the theater for Ep. 1 pissed off with my brother and I. She still, to this day, hates the prequels.

In fact, I've only ever seen people defending them recently since TFA has come out.

Basically it's finally become popular to go against the grain of conventional wisdom and say that the prequels are misunderstood. And since this board is full of contrarian teenagers, you all fall into that shit to troll or feel special.

A year ago there were never threads describing the prequels as a work of genius. The popular meme was to make fun of Lucas for being such a shit filmmaker.
>>
>>64627910
Just like TFA.

Ain't history grand?
>>
>>64627085
I re-watched TPM not long ago and realized I hadn't noticed that before. They go Flash on the Federation ship and then it never happens again.
Maybe Lucas didn't want to make the Jedi so utterly overpowered since he had to genocide them in the next two films. He should have taken that scene out in any case.
>>
>>64627968
>>64628046
For someone that hates Reddit so much, you sure do talk about that site a lot. Could it be that you're the one from Reddit? I don't know much about that site but having a different opinion for the sake of having one seems like something that would fit their description.

>>64628081
Thing is, TFA was actually good.
>>
>>64628074
>The popular meme was to make fun of Lucas for being such a shit filmmaker.
Because there was nothing to compare to. Now that people have seen JJ basically make Marvel presents Star Trek: Star Wars they can appreciate the genius of Lucas.
>>
>>64627968
>>64627918
>>64628046
Found the Redditors
>>
File: 12413536.png (248KB, 1366x584px) Image search: [Google]
12413536.png
248KB, 1366x584px
Your deflection is, Ironic.
>>
>>64628114
Even if you think J.J. failed to make a good movie, that doesn't suddenly redeem the prequels and elevate them to being good movies.

I keep hearing this opinion that at least Lucas tried to do something original while J.J. only traveled back down a trodden path.

Which, okay, maybe that's a valid criticism for TFA, but that doesn't automatically make Lucas' prequels good.

You can try something new and utterly fail in every regard as a visual storyteller.
>>
>>64628114
There was no genius in the prequels. What good ideas there were were botched and played out like a bumbling autistic kid was directing.

TFA was a decent movie, get over it.
>>
>>64627282
It's all the dumbass kids that grew up with them. That's the main user base here now. I'm fucking sick of it
>>
>>64628074
The problem is the prequels aren't misunderstood. Everyone understands exactly what they were going for. But the movies act like they're being clever. They act like they have good dialogue and characters. They act like the viewer is expected to give a single shit about anything that happened in them. They act like the emperor being behind everything was some sort of surprise.

Now, maybe some special needs children were impressed by the prequels, and seeing as 4chan is filled with special needs children these days, the prequel defense here makes some modicum of sense. Until you realize people are just doing it for attention.
>>
No they were adverts to sell toys. Ura faggot manchild.
>>
File: memes.png (940KB, 523x952px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
940KB, 523x952px
>>64628178
>Even if you think J.J. failed to make a good movie, that doesn't suddenly redeem the prequels and elevate them to being good movies.

Of course not. I think it's just that people are into Star Wars again and are dusting off the prequels and finding that they weren't as bad as the mainstream narrative has been making them out to be.
>>
>>64628225
The best thing about the prequels was the darth maul figure fiasco.

Collectors/scalpers buy up all the stock because they it because they think it'll be worth something some day, so the manufactorer just ships more, which instantly sells out, so they ship more, which instantly sells out. So eventually collectors were left with an ocean of worthless darth mauls figures.
>>
>>64628281
The only way you could believe that is if you thought the plinkett reviews were the only reason people hate the prequels.
>>
>>64626931
Also jar jar binks is the sith behind everything.
He is the phantom menace.
>>
>>64627085
>>64628095
Luke uses force speed when he blurs out of the carbonite chamber.
>>
>>64626931
Part III was excellently made. The opening scenes were the best anecdote I've seen in a the Sci-Fi Space genre.

I liked how every shot of Anakin has him in the shade, or turning to the shadows (turning to the dark side).

What I didn't like about the prequels though, and also what nobody else seems to notice, is the consistent subliminal Afrocentrism regarding North Africa.

In part II Portman has Afro hair which suddenly changes to Caucasian later.

Also Lucas uses Rose Byrne to make Portman look like a mulatto.

This is all within the film actually being representative of the ancient Mediterranean civilizations while retaining the mechanics of modern America while being set in a fictional universe in space.
>>
>>64627880
>Plinkett, whatever the fuck that is.
>My uncle, a huge SW fan walked out of ROTS.
>My other uncle doesn't allow my cousin to watch the PT.
>My grandparents didn't even bother to see ROTS.
You're probably baiting but this is incredibly autistic. It seems to run through your family. You and your family have taken this prequel hate meme a little too far so perhaps it is time to stop using this website for a while.
>>
>>64627199
But anon, the originals were just as bland and boring.
>>
File: 1405147118240.jpg (103KB, 1271x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1405147118240.jpg
103KB, 1271x1148px
>>64626931
>The prequels were flawed masterpieces with an overuse of ageing CGI, but TFA is practically capeshit.

my feelings exactly
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 512x723px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 512x723px
>>64628370
>>64627758
>>
>>64627880
>>64628074
So basically you're being crybabies because you weren't being spoonfed the same story like TFA did?

Prequels were a whole new story, but I guess you plebs can't appreciate that. Rather lasers being shot than important politics deemed too boring for you.
>>
>>64628345
They definitely contributed. I'll admit they swayed me at a time when I hadn't watched the films for a while and my friend say hey check out this review it's great. And it was funny and cool, and I just accepted that the prequels were irredeemable.

but when I watched the films again, I actually liked them.
>>
>>64628386
You do realize the entire prequel trilogy made less money than star wars did on it's own, right?

Only a very small amount of people were attending all three movies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daE1AQC0wKM

this actually inspired me to rewatch.
>>
>>64626931
>zero mention on the state of the galaxy. We just know there's a first order and a new republic but never learn about their intentions besides disney villain reasons for destroying things.
Probably the thing that bothered me the most desu senpai
>who is the resistance resisting if the new republic exists
>>
>>64628386
Having a different opinion than you is autistic now? I thought that was Reddit? Pick one and stick with it mulatto.
>>
>>64628456
So you suffered some sort of irreversible brain damage at some point before you watched the prequels again?
>>
Completely agreed
TFA is an embarassment
>>
>>64628378
the fuck are you talking about, nigga?
>>
>>64628456
>They definitely contributed. I'll admit they swayed me at a time when I hadn't watched the films for a while and my friend say hey check out this review it's great. And it was funny and cool, and I just accepted that the prequels were irredeemable.
>but when I watched the films again, I actually liked them.
Not even joking, this is literally me.

I like them more now for having seen the critism and still being able to enjoy them.
>>
>>64628529
>this is literally me.
Because you're replying to yourself.
>>
File: HanStabbedFirst.png (405KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
HanStabbedFirst.png
405KB, 900x800px
TFA gives me a whole new appreciation for the prequels.
>>
File: 1.jpg (175KB, 1919x874px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
175KB, 1919x874px
>>64628447
>>
why do jedis dress like homeless people
>>
Thing is, it isn't untrue that the prequels are underrated and misunderstood. There is a lot of good to them that gets ignored because it's hidden in the midst of giant turd mountains of steaming shit.

They are still shit movies. They are still worse than TFA.
>>
>>64628448
Don't talk to me about lasers. The battle scenes of the PT save for TPM were clusterfucks with as many cgi robots and characters thrown in to frame.

I can appreciate that Lucas had some really good ideas, but that it came out all wrong. Take the general story and it's a masterpiece. The delivery is what failed. Believe me, I want to like the prequels.
When I was young I thought they were cool.
>>
>>64626931
This meme is really tiring.

I like it, but your average person is never going to accept the prequels were good. I get it, a lot of nostalgia kids are old enough to post here now, but you are not going to change the general opinion of people no matter how much you want the films to be good, because they aren't.
>>
>>64626931

"star wars is such a shit franchise.
let's go over something real quick. in high school, they make you read books, and everything has meaning, right? the wilting rose is a metaphor for end of the roaring 20s. the teacup symbolizes the characters inability to deal with loss ---'are you sure? that doesn't make sense' ---"oh no it most certainly is, everything in literature has meaning, metaphor it's all there.".. For yeears this is what teachers are drilling into you, of course theyre right, that's the way it is.
then at film school i learned the same is true for film.. so-and-so's face is backlit because the director wanted to show that capitalism leads to darkness... the fence is missing some slats at the end to show that even in prison it is possible to fleeting moments of freedom, whatever... every lighting decision and position of the object or whatever, film is the highest form of art, yada yada..... nothing is a mistake, the door left open, the color of the wallpaper, the glance away, the choice of lens--in a well put together film, everything is deliberate, the aim being to convey whatever feeling or idea or further the theme
we're gonna get back to that in a minute
>>
Whats the best fan edit of the prequels?
>>
File: lakeDistrict.jpg (200KB, 804x995px) Image search: [Google]
lakeDistrict.jpg
200KB, 804x995px
>>64628520
The prequels are based upon the Roman Republic. I was not surprised went Lucas married a Black woman.
>>
File: sam.png (73KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
sam.png
73KB, 201x226px
>>64628633

the original three star wars films were really cool. The special effects were the best ever, practical effects and matte paintings beat CGI any day, even now, still... CGI looks like shite compared to a huge oil matte painting and camera tricks, and if you don't agree or can't see it then you just have bad eyes... sorry to be so harsh but it's obviously true... my ears are bad, i don’t argue with audiophiles with high-end headphones and DACs about how much bitrate you need, so if you think CGI is good you shouldn’t argue with people with functional eyes
original star wars had cool characters even though there was some jokey shit in there with the ewoks or ewons or whatever the little things were, red letter media has a great series of videos breaking the original star wars down and comparing to episodes I II and III --https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
>>
>>64628561
Thought provoking retort.
>>
>>64628577
Because TFA was pretty good? I went in with expectations that TFA would be like the PT, but I was blown away.
>>
>>64627839
At least you can admit you have shit taste. Carry on, Reddit.
>>
>He worked hard, grandpa.
>So do washing machines.
>>
/r/ing that video that shows all the references to the original films that Lucas put in the prequels.
>>
>>64628604
see the force ghosts in ROTJ
>>
File: 9yqM5VW.png (266KB, 497x413px) Image search: [Google]
9yqM5VW.png
266KB, 497x413px
>>64628660

episodes i ii and iii were so bad it was like that movie 'The Room' with that ugly long haired guy only it's worse because so much time and effort was spent making that crap. these are movies that appeal to 4-year olds because 4-year olds are mentally deficient... autists (actual ones) like these movies because there are no facial expressions or emotions to interpret. star wars fans will desperately try to find reasons to justify how theyre good, but if these weren’t branded ‘Star Wars’ and were just generic space opera movies, they would have a weird shitty cult following like those nigerian action movies and people would have ‘awkward star wars’ viewing parties.. they are genuine serious shit
after these movies were made, anyone who seriously thinks of them selves as a star wars fan is basically a toddler with a shiny lunchbox. youre taking a speeder to Naboo, the galactic counsil, me-sa show you to gungan.. how much time was spent going over the script making sure it had enough toddler words. theres almost more dignity being a furry than being a fan of this shit. and if you spend any time reading about it or thinking about it youll also know that george lucas is just hosing you down in the face.. this is a picture of how lucas treats his fans:http://www.museumsyndicate.com/images/8/73175.jpg (who can really blame him by the way)
>>
>>64628668
poorly meme'd or shit taste?
>>
>>64627880
>>64628074
My dad is 64 years old, saw each of the original movies on opening day, and still enjoyed the prequels because he wasn't whining about "muh childhood"

Your parents are fucking idiots.
>>
File: nope.jpg (174KB, 1362x308px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
174KB, 1362x308px
>>64628561
Nope
>>
>>64628711

sorry for sperging out. i'll get to the point. look at the picture gentlemen. she is holding a 4-ft long black cock, grimacing like she's taking cock in the ---, orgasm face black guy behind her, sex explosion in the background, little peach/flesh-tone white guy robot watching on helpless. Sorry that's just the way it is... this is written by someone with very little tolerance for, and minimal knowledge of, the usual conspiracy theory stuff……. this fact is just something you have to face and accept if we're agreeing on the premise that filmmakers use symbolism. Do you think filmmakers use symbolism? or are films just pretty pictures, and books just fancy words? well here's a pic of a white girl getting steamrolled by a black guy while a cuck droid watches, and it's more cut and dry than anything in Citizen Kane. disagree? then youre either a dope or you have some sort of ideology that won't allow you to see it
>>
>>64628736
>my dad is pleb

Wow anon, you must be proud!
>>
File: starWars.jpg (192KB, 1600x668px) Image search: [Google]
starWars.jpg
192KB, 1600x668px
>>64628633
The original film was just a hack, that was merely a set up for Harrison Ford.

Lucas was into cars, Ford represented a grease monkey who was constantly tuning his hot rod for racing, a 50's-60's character.

Lucas was in with the Jewish clique, Star Wars was insider politics which also helped the career of the up and coming Jewish actor Harrison Ford.
>>
>>64628743
Nothing about high-level film-making is accidental, nothing about a 10 billion dollar movie that the whole country is going to see is accidental. it's not my business what you do with this information, you can delve deep into conspiracy theory, or you and your wife can start taking refugees in your home, whatever, drive to oregon with canteens and rations and other stuff, whatever you want to do, but the factual information that you cant argue with is that some people with a lot of money and country-wide influence and an indirect link to the minds of everyone's children, Want You To Think About White Girls And You Know What (the thing in her hand in every shot), and the subjugation of White Masculinity into little rolling bouncing baby balls. that is an unbiased take that anyone with a brain and a rudimentary understanding of film/entertainment should be able to see."
>>
>>64628743
You're a shill that helped TFA to get universal acclaim from the critics, you should be beaten to death.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 640x1136px
>>64628741
can confirm
>inb4 photoshop or paint on mobile
>>
File: captcha.png (300KB, 397x594px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
300KB, 397x594px
i would honestly argue that episode 1 was the best star wars ever made

episode 4: a shitty western ripoff of hidden fortress and 7 samurai with a bit of "the heroes journey"
episode 5: a decent film but relys on a shitty twist ending to hold any hope of being considered passable, acting was terrible, yoda was a retarded swamp frog one second then magically a jedi master the next... i dont fucking buy it
episode 6: ewoks are honestly worse than jar jar

episode 1: no edgelord bullshit, focuses on many characters with a complex plot, doesnt execute perfectly but at least tries something new with space politics other than boring ass star trek, has a sweet ass villain and light saber fights

episode 2: nothing but whining edgelord the whole damn film
episode 3: the most edgelord film i have honestly ever watched (including the two matrix sequels)

episode 1 is the best and i challenge anyone to argue
>>
>>64627880
>>64628074
>my family are contrarian fagets just like me

You should have shut the fuck up now you just embarrassed yourself reddit
>>
>>64628736
> You got an old dad

Ha ha!
>>
>>64628831
>episode 4: a shitty western ripoff of hidden fortress and 7 samurai with a bit of "the heroes journey"
Hahaha, do you get paid to spread disinfo? Or is it like a civic duty for Israel or something?
>>
>>64628766
>defending TFA
>calling anyone pleb
inb4 "hurr nobody said anyhting about TFA projection lel xD :^)

yeah, you definitely just came into this thread with that last post, i believe you anon.
>>
>>64628447
holy shit
>>
>>64628654
I went to visit this villa when I was like 12. My family happened to be on vacation at lake Como and we saw an ad for the movie.
>>
>>64628887
TFA is shit like the prequels, but you're dad is still a pleb. Sadly, the cuckpple does not fall far from the tree.
>>
>>64628911
I've always wanted to go on a hiking holiday around the lakes in Italy, must be the most beautiful territory in the world.
>>
>>64626931
All i really want out of star wars is pew pew space ships and lightsabers tbqh

I want Star Wars capeshit.
>>
>>64628925
>you're dad
>Sadly, the cuckpple
>cuckpple

hellooo reddit
>>
>>64628698
I think its pretty sad people needed a video to notice that.

It was obvious and cringey in the theater.
>>
>>64628831
How can anyone hate on ewoks?
I'd love to spend a week on Endor living with ewoks.

A single minute living with Gungans? No way.
>>
star wars in general is for normies/girls

shit is awful anyway you look at it
>>
>>64628970
do not reply to this anons

do not give in
>>
>>64628831
>Empire Strikes Back
>a decent film

>Phantom Menace
>the best star wars ever made

Fucking /tv/
>>
>>64628831
>now this is bait posting
>>
>>64628612
Lucas also had some extremely bad ideas.

Like a war being fought between two armies of complete and total non-characters. Then expecting people to care about anything that happens.
>>
>>64629003
>fat
>no tits
>>
>>64628990
It was one of the things I hated about the prequels the most... the unimaginative recycling of the same old ideas.

Finding out it was meant to be 'deep' only made it worse.
>>
>>64629003
>>64629092
if she lost a few more pounds she'd be perfect
unless she doesn't have an ass
>>
>>64629114
*about TFA
>>
>>64629092
That's one of the greatest mysteries and sins of this earth. How can something so vile be alive? How can such a horrific paradox exist?

FAT. AND. NO. TITS.

A waste of flesh and neurons.
>>
>>64629003
Girls only pretend to like star wars.
The way they pretend to like GoT or basically anything that's popular.
My sisters friend called herself a huge nerd for GoT but literally didnt know any characters other than kelly c and the dwarf.
I will never forget the confused expression on her face when I explained to her that Stannis was related Robert.
Of course there are tumblr hamplanets that are actual nerds for this shit but Im talking about normie girls.
>>
>>64629156
TFA wasn't trying to be deep with it though was it

It was just nostalgia.
>>
File: pottery.gif (181KB, 460x340px) Image search: [Google]
pottery.gif
181KB, 460x340px
>tfw your poetry is too deep for the fans
>>
Prequels are bad Star Wars movies with some good parts.

TFA is just a bad movie, not even Star Wars, no good parts.

Whats so hard to understand ? People were saying prequels are bad because you could only compare them to OT. Now there is a new movie thats even worse. Just because we say prequels are better than TFA doesnt mean we say they suddenly became good movies.
>>
>>64629193
TFA also didn't reuse exact scenes, as if it was supposed to impress anyone.
>>
Anakin seemed pretty level headed in RotS up until his comical heel turn

Everybody kept excluding him, no wonder he'd get frustrated.
>>
>>64629193
JJ said was inspired by Malick

lol
>>
>>64629186
Girls really do love GoT. It's easy to see why as well. I watched an episode the other day and there was literally a stronk womxn cliche in every scene. Even the scenes at the ice wall where there are not meant to be any women.
>>
>>64629214
You're allowed to like things liked by people you don't like. It doesn't mean you have common ground with them or have to like them. It doesn't mean you're like them.
>>
To sum up the past 2 Star Wars trilogies:

>Original Trilogy
Classic hero story executed in a new exciting way

>Prequel Trilogy
Classic Greek tragedy that was executed poorly

That's really all there is to it.

The Prequels overall had good ideas that were turned mediocre by the dialogue, directing, and laziness of Lucas. He just needed someone to whisper "George having a bounty hunter hired by a bounty hunter hired by some bad guy we don't understand is stupid," once in a while.
>>
File: tumblr_lwhbhd6Vyt1r7cysao1_500.gif (352KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwhbhd6Vyt1r7cysao1_500.gif
352KB, 500x213px
>>64628991
>doesnt remember ewoks eat people

yeah have fun being eaten while i go chill with boss nas and ride around in his umbongo space submarine hunting giant fish monsters
>>
>>64629240

what did he mean by this ?
>>
>>64629247
Aggreed. George lucas needed some people he could fire every once in a while.

Though I'm not sure how that would've changed anything.
>>
File: Cinema.jpg (16KB, 309x295px) Image search: [Google]
Cinema.jpg
16KB, 309x295px
>>
>>64629217
>Maz force speech not a gimped version of Yoda speech
>basement scene not cave scene knockoff
>trench run
>first meet our protagonist on a desert planet, unaware of their destiny

The whole movie was ANH: reloaded with bits of 5 and 6 on top of all that.
>>
>>64629233
But it also has rape in every other episode

It a pardox
>>
>>64629214
How is tfa bad
>>
>>64629324
How is it not?
>>
>>64629240
>liking things liked by other people you don't like
like, really?
>>
>>64626931
>The prequels were more than just a popcorn flick.
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE PREQUELS ARE LESS THAN A POPCORN FLICK
>>
>>64629348
I'm asking you. Why is it bad?
>>
File: 1451944177419.png (9KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451944177419.png
9KB, 800x600px
>>64629376
And that is both your and Anakin's mistake. Only Obi-Wan has the power of Point of View. From a certain point of view.
>>
>>64629233
They like the bits where kit harrington has his shirt off and the ones where everbody sucks emilia clarkes dick.
Seriously, ask a girl you know (lol) who the brother of the hound is. Dollars to Donuts they wont know.
>>
>>64629380
I'm not going to tell you.
You win this internet argument.
>>
>>64629249
theres always a bigger fish
>>
File: Ben.jpg (249KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
Ben.jpg
249KB, 611x815px
>Luke did I ever tell you about how your father hated sand? That's why I hid you on the sandiest planet in the galaxy.

>He was a good friend.
>>
>>64629428
>They like the bits where kit harrington has his shirt off and the ones where everbody sucks emilia clarkes dick.
That's a good point
>Seriously, ask a girl you know (lol) who the brother of the hound is. Dollars to Donuts they wont know.
That's a better one. The women I know would only know who The Hound is (let alone his brother) because he showed Arya where a man's heart is.
>>
>>64629431
Thanks?
>>
>>64629380
not him but TFA had stilted acting, cliche "whit" like it was written by a marvel cape crusade writer, it was just a remake of an already boring film that was a remake of an old japanese film that was a remake of an american novelists philosophy.

as seen by a fanboy nerd who had to bring back old character for fan service which he copied from another movie with the word star in it from 6 years ago

the plot was predictable, the characters archetypal, the acting borderline not caring (see rey's constantly changing accent from kinda british to super british to pretending to not be british), everything fits into a mold just dandy

its honestly on par with the robocop or total recall remake in terms of how unique and fun the film actually is... in terms of content it doesnt even update the content for modern times like the robocop and total recall remakes did

all in all it was unsurprising, uninventive, and uninteresting aside from the week of spoilers and "tell that to kanjiklub" shitposting that was kinda fun
>>
5 > 4 > 3 > 7 > 1 > 6 > 2

prove me wrong
>>
>>64626931

Why did Mace suddenly decide to execute Palpatine even though a minute prior he was fine with just arresting him

If he didn't decide to do that, would Anakin have attacked him?
>>
>>64629616
Because Sheev killed three masters?
>durrrr
>>
>>64629613
>3 above 6 or 7
disproved
>>
>>64629613
5>6>4>3>1>2>7
>>
>>64629417

Who draws those things? It's pretty kek
>>
>>64629666
ewoks and that fucking song at jabbas palace ruined 6
>>
>>64629546
>constantly changing accent from kinda british to super british to pretending to not be british
Like Leia in ANH?
>>
Common Core

>>64629679
>5>6>4>3>1>2>7

> American Education
>>
>>64629616
Regardless Mace was a nigger.
Jedi dont kill people
>>
>>64629706
>ewoks
not nearly as bad as grievous or anything that happens on mustafar
>song at jabbas' palace
special edition shit
>>
>>64629723
P O E T R Y
>>
>>64629723
Leia only uses the accent in the first half because she's putting on airs. Once Luke and Han bust her out it disappears and her true self comes out.
>>
>>64629755
stormtroopers losing a battle to ewoks was literally the dumbest thing in the whole fucking series of movies.
>>
>>64629803
yeah how could a massive, highly trained soldiers lose to a bunch of indigenous rubes using guerilla tactics, that never happens
>Battle of Endor movie
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>64629297
You're comparing knockoff scenes to identical scenes.
>>
>>64629723
if you read my post here >>64628831

i fucking despise ANH

honestly the only good star wars film is episode 1, prove me wrong
>>
>>64628831
>episode 1 is the best and i challenge anyone to argue

MEESA WANNA BOMBAD ARGUE
>>
>>64629488
>the hutts were safe from the empire because of all the sand
>>
>>64629837
by wearing white full body armor on a jungle planet
and using giant chicken leg robots for tanks
not to mention the speeder bikes in a place with a giant tree trunk you can crash into every 3 meters

only thing a mystery is how did these guys get to be called 'elite'
>>
>>64629888
alright, explain to me in detail how something as unique and visionary as episode 1 is not the best star wars film
>>
>>64629991

>unique and visionary

lmaoo
>>
>>64629861
Ah, so you're that retard. That explains everything
>>
>>64629679
5>4>6>3>1>2>7
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>64628101
>Thing is, TFA was actually good.
>>
>>64630061
I could totally agree with that if ANH had anything as fucking fantastic as the last 30 minutes of ROTJ.
But the final Vader / Luke duel with dat music and dat tension and dat dynamic and dat everything makes me forgive any ewok / lapti nek silliness.
>>
>>64629852
>hurr what is a scene
Name identical (not knockoff) SCENE in the prequels.
>>
>>64630016
>>64630023
please explain to me in detail why episode 1 is not the best?

1. it has the most non-archetypal characters of the entire franchise
2. badass villain who is both mysterious and not voiced by a black guy
3. deep political story that shits all over the simple heroes journey that all the other films are ripoffs of
4. doesnt rip any other previous films off unlike episode 4 and 5 do
5. doesnt rip any other film in ITS OWN FUCKING series like episode 6 or 7 does, oh a fucking second death star, wow, oh a third death star, fucking WOW
6. doesnt have a single character go from a cartoon cutout to the most important character of the whole series in literally 1 scene (yoda in empire)
7. nobody shifts accents throughout the movie and everyone seems like they are having fun, including that bitch who plays padme, though she has too much makeup on to actually articulate anything
8. podracing was the most exhilarating action from any star wars film ever

prove me wrong faggots

you cant
>>
>>64630203
>1. it has the most non-archetypal characters of the entire franchise

>"Wise and stern master," "tough assassin," "goofy sidekick," "chosen child," and "stoic queen" aren't archetypes

>badass villain who is both mysterious and not voiced by a black guy
He's so badass he doesn't do a single thing when Obi-Wan jumps up and cuts him in half.

>3. deep political story that shits all over the simple heroes journey that all the other films are ripoffs of

>deep political story
nah

>4. doesnt rip any other previous films off unlike episode 4 and 5 do

Except all of the previous star wars films

>5. doesnt rip any other film in ITS OWN FUCKING series like episode 6 or 7 does, oh a fucking second death star, wow, oh a third death star, fucking WOW

Except it does rip the original trilogy wholesale

>6. doesnt have a single character go from a cartoon cutout to the most important character of the whole series in literally 1 scene (yoda in empire)

Anakin and Jar-Jar are both this

>6. doesnt have a single character go from a cartoon cutout to the most important character of the whole series in literally 1 scene (yoda in empire)
nobody seems like they're having fun

>8. podracing was the most exhilarating action from any star wars film ever
it's pointless nonsense
>>
File: 09435.jpg (32KB, 507x289px) Image search: [Google]
09435.jpg
32KB, 507x289px
>>64630203
I actually disagree with everything in your post, I just wanted to post Duane Benzie.
>>
>flick
Why does /tv/ keep using this word to mean "a movie that I don't like"?
>>
>>64630388
TFA was cinema tbqh

these edgelords just don't like it because reddit likes it.
>>
>>64630388
It's easier to negatively connote something than it is to actually critique it. See every instance of "meme" for the past year or so.
>>
>>64627345
It feels like an adventure because it's almost a scene for scene remake of an actually good Star Wars movie, A New Hope.
>>
>>64629723
Leia does that because she's frontin'. Notice how she's stubborn and feisty with Tarkin, then as soon as he talks about blowing up Alderaan, the facade drops immediately.
>>
>>64629616
Probably realised that the guy was simply overloaded with power and wouldn't have gone quietly or been able to be held by anyone
>>
>>64627319
>the entire KANJICLUB scene had no business being in star wars
Tell that to Kanjiclub
>>
>>64630310
>stoic queen
you forget she was a retarded queen, not stoic, and not archetypal
>tough assassin
who assassinated? noone, not archetypal
>wise and stern master
who made the stupidest/most wreckless decisions and got himself killed, not wise at all, not stern at all. not archetypal
>chosen child
that wasnt until the second fucking movie you retard

>he's so badass he doesnt do a single thing
well yeah, he was ordered to die by the emperor, he was sent down alone to fight two jedi and to die so that the jedi think the sith are all dead

>deep political story... nah
uh, so the trade federation emposes a trade embargo on the entire planet of naboo and most of the story is the queen being too stupid to know how to properly deal with her problems. they then do some senate shit and come back naboo in order to repel the invaders who tried to force the princess to sign a treaty... its infinitely more deep than "space nazis = bad, go boom!" story of the first trilogy

>except all of the previous star wars films
>gives no examples
for sure you cant even give a real example, fucking retard... i should have known, only downies hate episode 1

>except it doesnt rip the trilogy wholesale
>loner kid finds out they are force sensitive
>teams up with a dashing rogue and old mentor
>have to deliver secret plans to rebels/resistance (why resistance when empire is dead?)
>death star blows up a planet (lets make it three now because this film is totally original)
>old mentor dies
>blow up death star
>villain gets away

wow, totally not ripped off wholesale

>anakin and jar jar are both this
when does anakin magically transform in episode 1? im talking about one film here, not all three of the prequels... he never stops being a clumsy kid in the first film... same with jar jar and being a goofball.... both dont just magically change personalities on a whim like yoda did in empire

>nobody seems like they are having fun
see pic related, liam neeson NEVER smiles

CONT
>>
>>64629616
If someone blasted you with lightning, I think you'd change your mind pretty quickly.
>>
>>64630719
>random slave child
>suddenly the most important character ever because MIDICHLORIANS
>>
>>64630719
>>64630310

>its pointless nonsense

you could say the same for the entire first half of ROTJ, the entire hoth section of ESB, and the tie figher/falcon fight in ANH

blockbuster movies are made up of multiple pointless segments stitched together with special effects, welcome to blockbuster movies
>>
>>64630427
enjoying christmas break?
>>
>>64630791
does his personality change? no

go watch empire and take note of how retarded yoda acts before *gasp* he is revealed to be the most important character ever... then he just magically changes from an annoying cartoon frog into a "wise old master"

anakin does NOT have this transformation in episode 1, he remains the same personality all the way up until the end

deal with it faggot
>>
>>64627880
My uncle watched the New Mad Max Fury Road and hated it because it was "not like the original". He is a boring unoriginal dude. Kinda like your parents. Shit changes over the years. Thats like being mad at the New Nintendo 3DS XL because "DATS NOT LIKE D ORGINAL GAMEBOY IT NEEDS TO BE IN BLACK AND WHITE WIHT 8 bit GRAPHICS" Your parents are fucking losers who probably work some shit job just so they can feed you. Hell they probably only stayed together after you or your oldest sibling were born. They were probably just kinda stuck with each other.

Any who

Your parents have shit taste
>>
>>64630930
>Your parents are fucking losers who probably work some shit job just so they can feed you. Hell they probably only stayed together after you or your oldest sibling were born. They were probably just kinda stuck with each other.

Lmao at this projection.
>>
>>64630917
>anon is so autistic he can't understand that yoda is messing with luke deliberately
>>
>>64631045
I try.
>>
>>64631170
>shit character arch is shit because its on purpose

i thought empire was supposed to be good, not deliberately shitty
>>
>>64627282
its an old meme that invaded the internet and geek circles.

Most people i know that watched the saga prefer the prequels than the originals. Even if they do have corny acting the world is much more rich and alive than the originals. And the music was stellar.

TFA is garbage, complete garbage
>>
>>64631218
>I don't understand basic character work, therefore it's bad
what is it like going through life with an extra chromosome
>>
>>64631243
>Most people i know that watched the saga prefer the prequels than the originals
muh anecdotes
>>
>>64631218
You honestly couldn't tell that Yoda was acting goofy to test Luke's patience?
>>
>>64631218
Yoda tricking Luke isnt his fucking arc you mongoloid
>>
>>64631243

>Most people i know that watched the saga prefer the prequels than the originals.

If you meme hard enough, will you die?
>>
>>64626931
>They had deeply interlaced stories and foreshadowing with subplots unfolding into subplots all of which were paramount to the overall story arch

that's ridiculous, the prequels are kids movies. We are getting for the first time in 30 years a decent Star Wars movie with real plots and actual mysteries and you insist of praising the prequels? fuck off
>>
>>64631268

all you can do is also anecdotal claims. Since this is all very subjective.

But no, the faggots that grew up with the originals are all about muh objectively superior shit. Muh group think consensus. Muh circle jerk.

And im not even saying the originals were bad, they were about the same as the prequels. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

Now they make a new movie that is basically a rehash of the original so the manchildren that cant be pleased with anything new that isnt exactly the originals dont complain. No world bulding whatsoever, no political context, we learn nothing new about the star wars universe.
It would have not been so bad if it had been a reboot but as episode 6 this is a colossal failure.
>>
>>64631330

>S..stop invalidating muh worldview.
>>
>>64631405
There's a reason kids these days don't give a shit about star wars like we did: the prequels were not enough to carry their generation.
>>
>>64631304
>>64631274
>>64631244
faggots like you with your insane logic will defend yoda being a cartoon frog then shifting in an instant but will absolutely shit on jar jar for being a cartoon frog then shifting into a general role and becoming a senate advisor

literal fucking autism if you think one is ok and the other is not
>>
>>64631458
or maybe there are hundreds of different things to enjoy as opposed to when you were a kid
>>
>>64628733
I'm afraid you're the one here with shit taste.
>>64628736
My dad is 67 years old now, and doesn't have shit taste.
>>64628832
>contrarian
Contrarian is going against popular opinion for the sake of it. The prequels were trash, you like them because most people don't, you're a contrarian.
>>64628887
the PT is probably the most pleb trilogy in existence.
>>64629058
this
>>64630127
is that a pic of you from your tumblr blog?
>>64630930
I thought fury road was pretty meh t b h. PT is garbage, and you're a tasteless pleb for liking them.
You're a looser contrarian who posts shitty memes on /tv/.
>>
>>64631458

what DO kids like nowadays? Bunch of little faggots
>>
>>64631568
>faggots like you with your insane logic will defend yoda being a cartoon frog then shifting in an instant but will absolutely shit on jar jar for being a cartoon frog then shifting into a general role and becoming a senate advisor

I've never once done this.

>literal fucking autism

That's not what autism is sport.
>>
>>64631586
Nah. Even in the early 90's, we were inundated with entertainment. But we got to see Star Wars, even if it was the Special Editions, and latched onto it like our parents had. Then the prequels became Star Wars for the next generation and kids don't care 'cause they're liquid ballsacks in movie form.
>>
>>64631680
Guardians of the Galaxy along with other Marvel shit is Star Wars for them.
>>
>>64631568
retard
>>
>>64631680

Superheroes dude, they fight and blow up cities
>>
>>64631756

oh yeah good point. capeshit. thats probably why the new star wars movie sucks.
>>
prequels isn't crappy cgi, it's lofi vintage cgi
>>
File: 1448162427498s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448162427498s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>64626931
>>
>>64627319
What are you talking about? That scene was a nod to Han solo's past and letting us know he's back to his old ways. Being in just as much trouble with these guys now as he was with Jabba back in the OT.

Sure the scene wasn't necesarry but it served as a solid re-introduction for Han as well as getting all of the characters acquainted with each other.

Just think if that scene wasn't included people would be complaining about Han being so impressed with Rey and trusting Fin and Rey as much as he does. And it fits Han's character that he warms up to them after they go through that engagement similar to how he didn't like Luke much but after they escaped the Death Star he asked Luke to join him.
>>
>>64631927
It doesn't make sense. How does Han Solo get away with scamming anyone even as an old man? You'd think after decades and decades he would have a reputation as a scumbag you can't trust, yet people still give him money. It's dumb and unrealistic, and it's just lazy writing where they make Han Solo the same character he was in the original trilogy even though that doesn't fit his age anymore.
>>
>>64626931
BUT THESE MOVIES ARE GARBAGE AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE GARBAGE AND PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS WATCH THEM AND GO "WOW THAT WAS FUCKING GARBAGE" BECAUSE THEY ARE GARBAGE AND NO AMOUNT OF CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA OR SHITPOSTING WILL EVER CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE GARBAGE MOVIES AND ARE A GARBAGE PERSON WITH GARBAGE OPINIONS
>>
>>64626931
>The prequels can be watched in three ways. 1) As the relationship background of Obi-Wan and Vader 2) The galactic series of events that led to the creation of the empire and 3) The rise of Darth Sidious.

thats exactly why I like the OT better. it's more compact and doesnt shift it's focus so much
>>
>>64632380
You'd love capeshit then
>>
>>64632207
Hey feel free to take issue with whatever you want as far as the writing or character direction goes. Point is though that the scene actually DOES have a place in the movie. It establishes Han's character and fleshes out his relationship with Rey and Fin. Like it or not.
>>
Do you manchildren not understand TFA was meant to be "safe" and predictable?

They had to reboot star wars so they made it in the most predictable way possible, they did spend billions to acquire it after all, can't go risking it all in the first movie.

If ep8 isn't bringing anything new then you can cry all you want, ep7 was intentionally a generic capeshit movie, though still very enjoyable if you like star wars.
>>
File: tv_reddit_rate.png (23KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tv_reddit_rate.png
23KB, 1600x1200px
This board has turned to fucking shit since TFA came out.
>>
>>64632452
Sure it has a place in the movie, it's still fucking stupid. You can make a scene that has the same purpose that isn't terrible writing
>>
>>64632452
That doesn't make it a fucking good scene though you disphit.
>>
>>64632435
I wouldnt know, the only marvel movie Ive watched was avengers and while I didnt hate it, theres a reason thats the one and only I've seen.
>>
>>64632494
I wonder why /fa/ and /fit/ mention reddit so much. I thought /v/ was gonna be a somewhat close second to /tv/
>>
>>64631438
It's simple, you and your friends are plebs
>>
>>64627880
Your family sounds like a bunch of fucking nerds
>>
>>64626931
The only thing i liked about the prequels was the emperor, everything else was shit.
>>
>>64626931

calling jj trek "star trek"

force choke yourself, faggot
>>
>>64633055
Better nerds than plebs like you with shit taste.
>>
>>64631710
>my life experience is universal: the post
>>
>>64632494
helloooooo reddit
>>
>>64626931
>practically Star Trek in its presentation,
Not really

Unless you mean ACTION in the same vein as JJ's shitty Trek reboot, then yes of course, its JJ

The presentation of TFA was not even close to a usual Trek or even pre-JJ Trek movies.
>>
>>64634211
>y-you're wrong even though the evidence is on your side!
>>
>>64634324
>anecdotal evidence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I liked the part in Takodana cantina,it was obviously influenced by the iconic Mos Eisely scene in ANH complete with a band playing music which I'm dubbing as Jizz Ragg
>>
File: 1452283810283.jpg (37KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
1452283810283.jpg
37KB, 400x504px
>>64627207
>mfw the plinkett reviews were more entertaining than the movies themself
>>
>>64626931
holy shit /tv/ is so contrarian now.
>B-But the prequels were actually good the whole time!
No they weren't. They're shit and their story is shit. tfa was also bad.
>midichlorians
>jar jar
>pod racing
the list goes on and on.
>inb4 Helllo reddit
shut the fuck up /tv/ holy shit
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.