[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on, buddy. After a long day of memes, you gotta unwind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: muhbeers.png (279KB, 506x495px) Image search: [Google]
muhbeers.png
279KB, 506x495px
Come on, buddy. After a long day of memes, you gotta unwind.
>>
Can she fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>64626964
>>
>>64626905
EVERSINCEILEFTTHECITY YOUUUUU
>>
>>64626905
I'M GONNA TEAR THIS DANCE FLOOR UP
>>
SATURDAY MORNIIIING
>>
>>64627976
WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: dance.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
1MB, 300x170px
You don't like dancing? She does
>>
You have 60 seconds to explain why Oscar Isaac isn't the future of cinema

Hard-mode: not calling him a Spic
>>
>>64628201
By falling for the Oscar Isaacs meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Inside Llewyn Davis was a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Oscar Isaac is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Isaac is lying to you with his very existence.
>>
File: 1448200639012.gif (2MB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1448200639012.gif
2MB, 500x328px
>>64628224
I'm not even going to rebuttal... That... Was... Acceptable.
>>
>>64628224
Is this real?
>>
File: pasta.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>64628353
REAL AS RONZONI
>>
>>64626905

Why was Caleb such a beta cuck?
>>
>>64628353
i don't who Lawrence is referring too, but
>fassbender: hunger, fish tank, shame jane eyre
>>>>x men, ass creed
>hardy: a lot more
>>>>tdkr, inception, this means war
so yes
>>
>>64628465
Jennifer
>>
>>64628465
that's a natural process
of course your first movie isn't going to be a blockbuster
>>
>>64628224
Except this is just an explanation of why he's right
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.