[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The First Order is Abrams' and Kasdan's vision of what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 19

File: 26562.jpg (66KB, 704x476px) Image search: [Google]
26562.jpg
66KB, 704x476px
The First Order is Abrams' and Kasdan's vision of what white people are like when they aren't under the watchful eye of international Jewry.

And I'm not even meme-ing or bullshitting. Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted (indeed, prejudiced), and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order is a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII, everything somehow magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.
>>
File: 1450764688651.png (235KB, 2092x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1450764688651.png
235KB, 2092x1270px
Is it about art or politics?
>>
>350 replies later...
>>
File: 1450832011041.gif (73KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
1450832011041.gif
73KB, 500x753px
And how can art survive in an environment like this?
>>
File: 452.jpg (8KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
452.jpg
8KB, 250x206px
>>
Jews are white, dumbass.
>>
File: 1450827198900.png (533KB, 1158x658px) Image search: [Google]
1450827198900.png
533KB, 1158x658px
Why does everything have to have an agenda now? This is NOT healthy for a society.
>>
File: v58.jpg (59KB, 560x363px) Image search: [Google]
v58.jpg
59KB, 560x363px
>>64625415
Jews demonize the nazis for ethnocentricity, meanwhile jews are perhaps the most militantly ethnocentric group on earth.

Israel doesn't even grant citizenship without familial confirmation and DNA tests. They also sterilize North African refugees. Google it.
>>
>>64625526
They're white when it's convenient, but not when it isn't. It's all part of their game.
>>
File: nope.jpg (89KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
89KB, 640x426px
>>64625526

>jews are white
>>
File: nazi.jpg (167KB, 725x738px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
167KB, 725x738px
So subtle.
>>
>>64625671
>tfw that Nazi Bitch made a better movie than JJ
>>
>>64625415
The cultural marxists dogma is Divide and Conquer. Mono-ethnic societies come to similar conclusions about pretty much everything, where as different ethnicities within one nations see the world very differently, all having different moral settings and goals and views. Thus, there can never be one united populace against anything, making a true revolution increasingly hard, the more diverse a society is. While the populous is getting backstabbed by it's politicians and the powers that control them, people will be caught in fighting each other and blaming other groups.

For a portion of the populace, the immigrants will be the enemy. For others, rightwingers will be the enemy. Some will find their enemy in feminists, capitalists, communists, SJWs, neo-nazis, Muslims, gays, homophobes etc.

This is exactly what the powers that be want - they want all of us fighting each other, fighting the symptoms of a perverted system instead of unifying and fighting the cause of this perversion: the powers that be.

Its a war on two fronts: create great separation in all areas, separation where there was none before AND overwhelm the populace with uncertainty, insecurity. This goes from actual physical insecurity, i.e. Terrorism, "we have an enemy that can strike at anytime, anywhere and could be anybody". The perfect psychological enemy - an invisible enemy that can never be defeated, inflicting permanent insecurity onto the populace. And it goes down to personal insecurities - there was and is an agenda against the family, to dismantle family bonds. Growing up without a dad or with degenerate values, makes you as a person less stable. Everywhere we are submitted to brainwash, telling us sex is what we live for - "cheating is not bad, you only live once so screw your girlfriend of 5 years and have random sex" etc.

But also your sexuality is under constant attack - we are being brainwashed in thinking, that nothing is certain. Not even your gender anymore.
>>
>>64625671

imagine if the anglo saxons didnt care of poland was annexed by germany
>>
The real conspiracy is to dumbed down the audience with pre-fabricated crap and media hype. They not only ask the audience to turn off their brains but they demand it, despite our brains are the only area where we excels the other species on the planet
>>
File: 43664623.jpg (187KB, 954x722px) Image search: [Google]
43664623.jpg
187KB, 954x722px
>>64625415
Why is 99% of media propaganda now you ask?

Post-modern elites (aka cultural marxists and their "useful idiots" the SJWs) have an agenda that isn't simply to mix races or eliminate a race. Their point is to disrupt social cohesion and any form of hierarchical or traditional social structure that could supersede government's authority. Whether it be marriage, the nuclear family, religion, cultural identity (usually identified by race or nationality), etc. any that can compete or overrule the state and pulls away control of the people, must be destroyed to further grow its power and influence. There are different methods of doing this but takes a lot of time to study and explain the impact of several race/class based policies. If you ever watch Thomas Sowell you'll know he explains some of it.

Yes, different races /could/ get along together in a society but that is not what we see. Why is that? Well, aside from racial determinism, we see special interest groups promoting the idea of victimized or disenfranchised minorities. A natural growth between different groups are impeded and instead forced artificial interaction disrupts the norm. This is generally done for political advantages and a moral high-ground. This causes enmity between races or classes while providing a platform for these manipulators, through the old rhetoric of egalitarianism, to create programs that benefit themselves in the guise of "doing good" for the minority or downtrodden.

While, some people are indeed well meaning most of them aren't able to either recognize or cope with the fact that the ideas they push for are unsuccessful and even destructive (welfare, minimum wage, affirmative action etc.). Furthermore these people are continuously fed more rhetoric by the "elite" groups (businesspersons e.g. bankers, cartels, politicians and community leaders e.g. Jesse Jackson, BLM, Green Party) to continue pushing for these policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
Shut up neckbeard and stop being triggered by children's movies
>>
jews are the whitest whites there is
so white they outwhite other whites
just like you see blacks as inferior they see you as inferior
the true masterrace on this planet.
>>
>>64625741
The British couldn't allow Germany to become a super power, it was a menace to British supremacy. Every war in human history was made for the sake of powerful old men
>>
>>64625584
Based Israel, triggers MIDF
>>
>>64625415
So Like White people are Mandalorians
Black people are Gungans
Asians are Neimoidians
Jews are Troydarians
>>
File: 200px-Jidf_logo.png (54KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Jidf_logo.png
54KB, 200x200px
>>64625811
Is MIDF a real thing? JIDF is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

All popular media is propaganda.
>>
>>64625796
Pretty much this desu goyim
>>
I thought easily the Jewiest line in the movie was Finn saying, "They took me from a family I'll never know."

Such a hamfisted way of politicizing a character. And it also explains why JJ thought it would be le progressive to make Finn black. Because he was a slave! Bravo!

I hate seeing myth (which should be a truly universal story about good and evil) used to score glib political points in a glib facsimile.
>>
File: 35735838.gif (957KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
35735838.gif
957KB, 320x180px
>>64625796
>white
>>
File: Israel-JIDF.jpg (61KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Israel-JIDF.jpg
61KB, 660x330px
>>64625900
Some are paid. Some get college credit.
>>
>>64625813
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
File: 54754.png (532KB, 1037x1221px) Image search: [Google]
54754.png
532KB, 1037x1221px
>>
>>64625584
>They also sterilize North African refugees. Google it.

fucking hell
>>
>singaporean
>watch the movie
>keep telling my gf what a dumb nigger Boyega is
>white people there keep looking at me while other chinks dont give a fuck
>movie ends
>J J ABRAMS on the screen
>I shout BRAVO ABRAMS
>white kid with her asian bf pats me on the back
>excuse me but i think its rude to use the N word
>i tell her "Do you see any niggers around? Go home and complain on tumblr"
>she gasps at me and urges her boyfriend to do something
>told him in mandarin "keep your pet on a leash, you race traitor"
>walk off
>my gf tells me i'm an asshole
>i tell her to stop going to reddit or she'll have to take the cab back home
>i wrap my hand around her and tell her, just kidding you know i love you babe
>she just keeps quiet
>>
>>64626303
WORSHIP THE BBC
>>
File: 19380008000048.jpg (38KB, 389x400px) Image search: [Google]
19380008000048.jpg
38KB, 389x400px
>>64625797
>powerful old men
>>
>>64625796
What are you talking about?
>>
File: mac_tonight.gif (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mac_tonight.gif
168KB, 300x300px
>>
>>64625797
> Every war in human history was made for the sake of powerful old men

Explain the conquests of Alexander the Great then.
>>
>>64625728

this is correct
>>
File: 1450669402143.png (3MB, 1536x2012px) Image search: [Google]
1450669402143.png
3MB, 1536x2012px
>white
>>
>>64625932

jj also made the bad guy hold a flaming christian cross -

he did this knowing everyone would see the movie on christmas.

there are so many basic subversive techniques in this film
>>
>>64625445
>those pie graphs
>>
>>64627210

>he did this knowing everyone would see the movie on christmas

The shittest one. Fuck Disney.
>>
Reboot time:
chn.ge/1K2NzZd
>>
File: george-lucas.jpg (241KB, 950x1295px) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
241KB, 950x1295px
>>64625485
>And how can art survive in an environment like this?

One man had the power and resources to change the system, but everyone laughed at him, and now he quit.
>>
>>64625526
You sound jewish my large hooknosed arabbrown looking friend.
>>
>>64627392

Force awakens:

A group of diverse freedom fighters led by a strong independent woman and a black male side kick, who was stolen at birth from a family he never knew and then brainwashed, fight against and defeat an evil white male patriarchy, one of which is a WASP and the leader of a nazi-like army and the other is a priest of an old religion and carries a flaming christian cross who has violent fits of anger, the movie being released on christmas and made produced by a jewish own company who hired a jewish director who cowrote the script with jewish writer lawrence kasdan
>>
File: 1451595548203.jpg (50KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1451595548203.jpg
50KB, 400x388px
>>64625415
>There are literally 32 Star Wars threads up right now
>/tv/ is full of manchildren
>>
>>64625625
>They're white when it's convenient, but not when it isn't. It's all part of their game.

They realized long ago that in order to best infiltrate and exploit European non-Jews, they were going to have to be able to blend in with them, so they enacted a deliberate race mixing scheme so as to better hide among the Europeans.

Women, being the dumb cunts they are and willing to do anything to shit on their own kind out of spite, were too eager to breed with Jews and provide them with an ever increasingly white looking Jew that could more easily blend in with the locals. The nose is about the only thing that gives them away in the west these days.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.