[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3/10, uttter garbage. Anyone that says different is a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 33vYMxM.jpg (397KB, 945x630px) Image search: [Google]
33vYMxM.jpg
397KB, 945x630px
3/10, uttter garbage.

Anyone that says different is a fucking mindless consumer, a Redditor, a feminist, or a child/manchild.

Nothing about this was good. It was a remake of ANH. The characters were forced. Acting sucked. The villain was a little bitch, and his "crossguard" lightsaber was literally the most retarded thing I have ever seen. It felt like a Marvel movie. It had a cliffhanger ending with 10 unanswered question by the end. Rey was a fucking Mary Sue.

>Implying the prequels were bad
Episode 1 was a 5.7/10. Episode 2 was a 7.2/10. Episode 3 was an 8/10.
>buh buh the acting wuz SHITTT!!!
hello Reddit! It was actually nuanced and if you can't see that you have no place here. I was not the best, but the actors all played their roles decently well.
The overarching story was one of the best I've seen. The movies were on par with the originals, which are honestly overrated desu.

Can you remember anything from TFA? No. Plain looking cast, stupid plot. Terrible, and if you say different, you again have no place here.

>tfw it will still never touch Avatar
Fucking lel.
>>
hello reddit
>>
All things aside, that lightsaber is pretty cool fampai desu.
>>
>>64624993
I want all the TFA tourists to leave
>>
>>64624993
Pull down your pants, tuck your weak faggot boner between your legs, bend over and show us all your boy pussy you raging fucking fag.
>>
>>64624993
This just proves TFA is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
>>64625021
hello 9gag
>>
>>64625021
>>64625117
Bonjour Reddit!
>>
>>64624993
>The characters were forced.

heh
>>
>>64625042
i hate how weighted they made them seem..it's a lightsabre not a leadsabre
>>
>>64624993

>AOTC over TPM

you need to migrate to reddit immediately my friend. TPM is the patrician prequel and you're a fucking redditor if you say anything different
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.