[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the droid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-01-08_08-47-14.png (812KB, 1280x507px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-08_08-47-14.png
812KB, 1280x507px
Tell me about the droid
>>
>>64623476

Why didn't he just kidnap the droid instead? Or Finn, he also talked to the droid and he wanted to punish Finn for being a traitor anyway.
Why the fuck did he go after Rey all of a sudden?
>>
>>64623583
did you even watch the movie holy fuck you redditors are really pissing me off now
>>
>>64623583
Because she saw the map and he's not smart enough to get all of them. Maybe he was driven by the idea to get to Luke, which made him make mistakes.
>>
>>64623583

He wanted the map, knew she had seen it and figured it would be easier to extract it from her head via force shenanigans.

Didn't count on her mary sue status though.
>>
>>64623636

Easier than just breaking open some droid or using force shenanigans on some traitor stormtrooper you already have beef with and KNOW that has a weak will?
>>
>>64623615

Out of the three characters that were travelling together and that he was chasing, Rey was the one he had absolutely no business with yet still became obsessed over her for no reason
>>
>>64623660

Easier than trying to find either of those two, yeah.

Come to think of it, 'quicker' would perhaps be a more accurate word.
>>
>>64623660
But getting Finn would mean get right into the battle, he had Rey right there in the forest.
>>
>>64623706

Where was BB8 actually? Didn't she follow Rey? Wouldn't it have been smarter to just take both?
>>
>>64623583
I think he kinds liked her and wanted her around
>>
>>64623706

Finn was in the middle of the battle. Kylo actually needed to purposely ignore FN-2187 to go after Rey although he had absolutely no motivation to do so
>>
>>64623753
So he fell in love at first sight as she tried to kill him?
>>
File: 43543543.jpg (81KB, 932x594px) Image search: [Google]
43543543.jpg
81KB, 932x594px
>fuck me sir
>>
File: 1413885632971.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413885632971.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>64623736

BB8 was around somewhere, but Ren didn't know where exactly and his troops were getting killed off by the resistance.

>>64623763

He didn't know Finn had seen the map. No idea why he went after Rey over Finn unless you're willing to chalk it up to force users being drawn to each other. Maybe he just saw her first or some shit, I don't fucking know.
All he knew was that both Finn and Rey had helped BB8 escape, so either of those two could lead him to the droid.
>>
>>64623682

He didn't become obsessed with her until she read his mind, she just so happened to be the first one he found.
>>
>>64623871
>He didn't know Finn had seen the map

How did he know Rey saw the map?
>>
>>64623763
>>64623871

If I remember correctly, a troop told Kylo that Rey had been confirmed to be in the forest so he just went for the fresh lead.
>>
How does it roll on sand?
>>
it's round and it's got this cute little bobbly head bit and it goes "beep boop brrooowwwp" sometimes
>>
>>64623899

He read her mind? Did you not pay attention to the fact that his hand was in her face during their encounter in the forest?
>>
>>64623899

When they met he used his force powers and read her mind.
>>
>>64623936
>>64623941
`
But if he found afterwards it again makes no sense that he went after Rey in the first place
>>
>>64623476

>youre a pricelessly valuable and talented prisoner
>now excuse me while i leave you alone in an room with no cameras and put one grunt stormtrooper outside your open door
>>
>>64623583
Watch the movie again knowing that Rey was a padawan along with Ben and had her mind wiped. It's obvious from Kylo's reactions to her that he knows her
>>
>>64623992

She was alone
She was away from the fighting
She was being trailed by troops
She was defenseless

Think for fuck's sake
>>
>>64623999
He probably wasn't expecting her to be that good with the force.
>>
Why does he ride the ball?
>>
Daily reminder:

They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
They are cousins
>They are cousins
>>
>>64623476
why didn't he just pull out his lightsaber and tell her she'd have to tell him the truth or get fucking laced across the head
>>
>>64624030

No. If he knew her he would've been more blatant about it and would've addressed her directly in their confrontations. The fact that he didn't instantly kill Finn and focus his attention strictly onto her, coupled with the fact that her force abilities completely surprised him, shows that Kylo has no idea who Rey is.

It's either that, or it's bad writing.
>>
>>64624032

We've seen from what Kylo is capable that the fighting would not have stopped him at all from just going in and taking Finn.
Rey being away from the fight so Kylo goes away from the fight too and can't support his troops actually is even more backward logic because they needed him.
It just feels incredibly forced
>>
>>64624054
No shit, everyone knows that.
>>
>>64624030

This is stupid. You are stupid.
>>
>>64624094
Then why do people want to see them fuck?
>>
>>64624069

Same reason you don't go all in on the first hand with pocket aces.

Build up to it.
>>
>>64624054

Nothing wrong with slipping your cousin a little something anon, just make sure you don't come inside
>>
>>64624093

Except it was only after he was told that Rey was in the forest that Han, Chewie, Maz, and Finn popped out of the ruins and made themselves known to the fight.

By the time the troops knew where Finn was, Ren was already hellbent on finding Rey.
>>
>>64624087
I think he has an idea who she is because earlier he lost his shit when he was told thag Finn and BB8 got helped from a girl.
>>
>>64624176

He lost his shit because he's autistic
>>
>>64623660
it's a fucking football running around a forest that he has no idea where it is

he has Rey locked in place and sees that she has seen part of the map

R
U
FUCKING
DENSE
>>
>>64623476
if I take your droid, will you die?
>>
>>64624093
kill yourself and do it now
>>
>>64624176

I'll give you this point, anon. This reaction struck me for odd in all the times I've seen the film.

Ren never really talks about Jakku as being important other than the fact that BB-8 is on the planet, so his reaction becomes a little confusing in the context to what is being said. To elaborate, you'd think he'd force choke the guy after he mentions Finn, but instead he does it after he mentions a girl? Weird. For now, I'm choking this up to bad writing/self-aware screenplay.
>>
>>64624123
Because he's obsessed with her.
>>
>>64624220
beep boop deep badaboo threeebeepop
>>
>>64623476
"I will tighten those restraints "

I smiled.
>>
>>64624265

So did Daniel Craig
>>
>>64623920
Are you implying there's some places BB-8 can't go? It can get everywhere.
>>
>>64624260
>bad writing/self-aware screenplay.
Probably so. If he actually knew her he should've taunted her about her past or wanting the answers as to why she was left in Jakku.
>>
>>64624265
Did storm troopers ever rape war prisoners?
>>
File: 1451172579065.jpg (144KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451172579065.jpg
144KB, 900x900px
>>64624356

Exactomundo
>>
>>64624394

I think the better question here is did the battle droids?
>>
Tell me about the droid! Why does he have the lighter?
*tries forcing it out of Rey*
A lotta force power for an untrained scavenger!
>>
>>64623920
I hate sand...
>>
>>64623899
He read the script.
>>
>>64623476
That scene gave me boners
>>
File: Alien.jpg (59KB, 597x582px) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
59KB, 597x582px
Why didn't she just bite him?
>>
>>64624032
We see later she easily beats him, so why didn't she just beat him up there and leave?
>>
>>64624394
The appeal of First Order is order so their people are bottled up as fuck
>>
>The girl I've heard so much about, I'm First Order.
>*looks at Finn who's screaming*
>Uh, you don't get to bring a boyfriend

>He's not my boyfriend!

>The flight plan I just filed with Snoke lists me, my lightsaber, the map here, but only one of you!

>Who paid you to grab Luke Skywalker??
>>
>>64624587
I will tighten the restraints!

That's where the boner is
>>
>>64623682
Because she had seen the map that BB-8 had.

Can't you even follow the plot of a movie?
>>
>>64624356
That would have ruined the mystery, wouldn't it? but there's a subtle hint when he's force raping her. "I see it. I see the island."
>>
>>64624618

Because he wasn't digging deeply enough into her mind that she could feel it happening to her and adequately respond to it.
>>
>>64624739

That's him talking about what she sees in her dreams.
>>
>>64624087
>No. If he knew her he would've been more blatant about it and would've addressed her directly in their confrontations.

Holy fuck, not that guy but you're an idiot. Did you even watch A New Hope? Kenobi knew the entire fucking time that Luke was Vader's son, but it wasn't revealed until the end of Empire. Goddamn I'm so ready for all you redditors to leave.
>>
>>64624614
it's so fucking hard to tell if their shopped or my at first glance top kek

its the same with brendan
>>
>>64623706
And quicker was the most important list on the agenda as the FO was getting fucked up by the X-wing reinforcements
>>
>>64624123
Nothing wrong in wanting them to fuck, anon.

That Skywalker bloodline gotta be kept pure.
>>
>>64623899
Didn't y'all fuckers watch the movie? One of his lieutenants tells him flat out "Sir, the girl and the droid were spotted heading into the forest". Rey tells BB8 to run away from her and hide, then she confronts Kylo and he traps her using the force and starts doing his mind read thing right there in the goddamn forest, and funds out she's seen the map.

Seriously. You just have to pirate that shit off the internet. You don't even need to buy a ticket.
>>
>>64623763

Not only was Rey alone, but his reaction upon hearing that "a girl was with them" suggests that he had personal reasons to go after Rey, which will be elaborated upon in the future.

If Kylo Ren went to get Finn, he'd have to have gone right into the thick of the battle and expose himself to the possibility of getting fucked up by the resistance.

If he went after Finn because of "muh traitor", it would have been the most retarded writing yet.
>>
>>64623476
Why does he wears the mask?
>>
>>64625839
To hide his funny looking face.
>>
>>64625839
To hide his hideous face.
>>
>>64624087
>coupled with the fact that her force abilities completely surprised him

I think this is the #1 proof we have that Kylo Ren knows of Rey, but probably has no prior relationship with her. IIRC, he told Snoke "That girl is strong with the Force"; if he knew her, he likely would have said "she is strong with the Force", but the dialogue suggests distance and unfamiliarity between them.

There's also the fact that he gets mad when he hears that there's a girl with Finn and Poe, but is later surprised at her abilities. Why would the fact that a girl is with them be enough reason for him to be mad, considering he doesn't know about her force-sensitivity?

So maybe his anger wasn't specifically at the fact that she's with them, but that his officer had more bad news to deliver?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (14KB, 244x259px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
14KB, 244x259px
>>64625839
MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY
>>
Is Fin Chewie's son?
>>
>>64623920
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A STRANDED DROID
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.