[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://tvline.com/2016/01/07/deadwo od-movie-reunion-hbo-pre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

http://tvline.com/2016/01/07/deadwood-movie-reunion-hbo-premiere-date/

It's happening
>>
apparently nobody cares
>>
Should've done it straight after cancellation of season and not now. Everyone's already old, dead and no interest anymore
>>
>>64622072
too little too late
>>
Neat. Might finally get around watching the show.
>>
no it's not
>>
I fucking hope so
>>
I don't believe it, Ian McShane is really lazy these days. He only does roles where the script basically sends him on a paid holiday or just talk for 10 minutes total.
>>
>>64622072
>make a movie of a tv series that was cancelled because of low ratings
>excited

maybe the 300k people that used to watch the series would've been happy 10 years ago but now they've moved on to The Leftovers.
>>
I tried to start this show but had to stop because Jane was too fucking annoying. Can I understand the show if I skip her scenes?
>>
>>64624002
just skip the entire series.
you'll thank me later
>>
>>64624002
you'll get used to her. i hated her at the start as well but somewhere along the way she became endearing
>>
I hope Rome is next.
>>
>>64624002
You get to see her naked. Worth it.
>>
>>64624267
But how? It actually had an ending
>>64624291
How's her boobs? Does she show bush?
>>
>>64624358
yep
>>
Timothy Olyphant stares at people like a psychopath, the show.

No thanks. Dont need to see 2 more hours of that.
>>
>>64624528
Are you gay or something?
>>
>>64622224
This. What're they going to do, handwave the fact that two weeks after the end of last season everyone apparently aged 10 years?
>>
>>64623923
>low ratings
>28 emmy nods over three years
>>
>>64625814
Lmao that's not what ratings are you retard

Viewership
>>
>>64625712
What does whether or not I'm gay have to do with 90% of Deadwood was Timothy Olyphant staring like a lunatic and the other 10% was Ian McShane calling people cocksucker?

Explain please.
>>
File: staringatpeople,theshow.gif (749KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
staringatpeople,theshow.gif
749KB, 500x281px
>>64625712
>>
File: staringatpeople,theshow2.jpg (123KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
staringatpeople,theshow2.jpg
123KB, 1200x796px
>>
>>64626974
>>64627030
>>64627074
sucks cock by choice
>>
>>64622072
HOLY SHIT, IT'S FUCKING REAL
I almost didn't click but HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING REAL
HOLY SHIT
IT'S
FUCKING REAL
>>
>>64622072
Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeees!
We need this, not more epic-fantashit or capeshit!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.