[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
http://tvline.com/2016/01/07/deadwood-movie-reunion-hbo-premiere-date/

It's happening
>>
apparently nobody cares
>>
Should've done it straight after cancellation of season and not now. Everyone's already old, dead and no interest anymore
>>
>>64622072
too little too late
>>
Neat. Might finally get around watching the show.
>>
no it's not
>>
I fucking hope so
>>
I don't believe it, Ian McShane is really lazy these days. He only does roles where the script basically sends him on a paid holiday or just talk for 10 minutes total.
>>
>>64622072
>make a movie of a tv series that was cancelled because of low ratings
>excited

maybe the 300k people that used to watch the series would've been happy 10 years ago but now they've moved on to The Leftovers.
>>
I tried to start this show but had to stop because Jane was too fucking annoying. Can I understand the show if I skip her scenes?
>>
>>64624002
just skip the entire series.
you'll thank me later
>>
>>64624002
you'll get used to her. i hated her at the start as well but somewhere along the way she became endearing
>>
I hope Rome is next.
>>
>>64624002
You get to see her naked. Worth it.
>>
>>64624267
But how? It actually had an ending
>>64624291
How's her boobs? Does she show bush?
>>
>>64624358
yep
>>
Timothy Olyphant stares at people like a psychopath, the show.

No thanks. Dont need to see 2 more hours of that.
>>
>>64624528
Are you gay or something?
>>
>>64622224
This. What're they going to do, handwave the fact that two weeks after the end of last season everyone apparently aged 10 years?
>>
>>64623923
>low ratings
>28 emmy nods over three years
>>
>>64625814
Lmao that's not what ratings are you retard

Viewership
>>
>>64625712
What does whether or not I'm gay have to do with 90% of Deadwood was Timothy Olyphant staring like a lunatic and the other 10% was Ian McShane calling people cocksucker?

Explain please.
>>
>>64625712
>>
>>
>>64626974
>>64627030
>>64627074
sucks cock by choice
>>
>>64622072
HOLY SHIT, IT'S FUCKING REAL
I almost didn't click but HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING REAL
HOLY SHIT
IT'S
FUCKING REAL
>>
>>64622072
Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeees!
We need this, not more epic-fantashit or capeshit!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 390023



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.