[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's not wrong, you know.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: bravonolan.png (57KB, 1045x347px) Image search: [Google]
bravonolan.png
57KB, 1045x347px
He's not wrong, you know.
>>
Good to see you, Reddit.
>>
they'll explain everything in Rogue One and Episode VIII
>>
>>64620172
he's right but none of those are original thoughts
>>
>reddit
Literally hello reddit
>>
*saved*
>>
>>64620172
>bitching about poorly written characters in a space fantasy flick for children
Classic Reddit, faм.
>>
>>64620172

Well, the jig's up. Time to abandon the prequels and start praising TFA, right guys?
>>
>>64620172

but why ruin a perfectly fine post with the nolan comment, I like him too but come on, not on star wars
>>
>>64620172
it was a good post until the last sentence.
>>
>>64620172
He's wrong about certain aspects.
Rey is almost definitely Luke's daughter and was more than likely trained.
This gives her just as much reason to be as powerful as Ben.
Not only that but we don't know what defines being as powerful as the most powerful Jedi so how the fuck would he know if she's that powerful?
>>
File: savage.jpg (139KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
139KB, 800x432px
>>64620448
Until a further movies shows this, it is to be considered wrong
>>
>>64620472
Until further movies show us, its to be considered speculation, faggot.
>>
>>64620488
Then suck my speculative dick, faggot
>>
File: 2013-04-20-skaggy-style2-hd.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-20-skaggy-style2-hd.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>64620448
>Rey is almost definitely Luke's daughter and was more than likely trained.
You say this as if it redeems the movie

>BRO IT DOESNT MATTER IF NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE ITLL BE EXPLAINED IN THE NEEEEXT MOVIE! BE SURE TO BUY TICKETS!

Every movie should be able to stand on its own. Fuck your reddit shittery

>This gives her just as much reason to be as powerful as Ben.
I'm taking the bait, a random scavenger girl has every right to be as powerful as one of the most accomplished Jedi with decades of experience.
>>
>>64620357

I'd put money on it being from /r/moviescirclejerk to be honest

It'll be a meme answer
>>
anyone who says it sucks, either likes the phantom menace, or hasn't seen it, so they could fuck off, also, avatar fucking sucks. and so do you.
>>
>Nolan
9/10
>>
>>64620172
expect that totally out of nowhere nolan trop I agree with this review.
but it´s not like he brings up anything that /tv/ hasn´t already mentioned

the new star wars is not as bad as other remakes of classic franchises (like for example Transformers)
but it definitely is just as soulless and lacks originality
>>
>>64620769
it's mostly pointless

We could have the based Old Republic instead of completely shitting up the life of the heroes of the OT
>>
To be quite honest family, I enjoyed TFA. I know it's obvious who Rey must be and that she's obviously a Skywalker and her gifts with the force are probably what made Kylo Ren so uppity in the first place.

But here's the thing - if you know nothing about Star Wars, this movie was very badly paced and the exposition was lacking in places it needed it and going too far in places it should have played it cool.

When people say this is a Star Wars movie for Star Wars fans, they're right.

It's very much the same vein with Harry Potter movies, 4-6 especially. There was too much material for a movie to faithfully adapt it and so what we got was a series of vignettes from the books with some really obnoxious "here's what's going on" exposition that killed the way the plot unfolded in the book.

As much as people bitchabout him, this could have used a George Lucas consult.
>>
File: bait.jpg (29KB, 514x438px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
29KB, 514x438px
>>64621002
>star wars movie for star wars fans

Not taking this one
>>
>>64620557
>Every movie should be able to stand on its own
>I DESERVE TO HAVE MY HAND HELD THROUGH AN ENTIRE STORY BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64620557
>a random scavenger girl has every right to be as powerful as one of the most accomplished Jedi with decades of experience.
No, THAT is bait. Ignore facts and plot points to sound like an idiot.
>>
>>64620639
>anyone who says it sucks, either likes the phantom menace, or hasn't seen it
nice false equivalence.
This is what we have to put up with now that the reddit occupation is here to stay?
>>
>>64620769
Pretty much.
It's a decent popcorn flick, but a terrible Star Wars film.
>>
>>64620172
hellooooooo reddit
>>
>nolan

stopped reading
>>
>>64621074
look at this faggot, every other star wars movie is self contained when ended each one stands in it's own except for this fanfic piece of shit.
>>
>>64621074
You stupid motherfucker

There's a pretty clear difference between obviously setting up events for the next movie, the most obvious example that comes to mind is attack of Zion in the second matrix movie (pretty shitty movie but you get the point) and simply not explaining fucking anything and trying to defend it by saying "don't worry glaring plotholes will be inexplicably justified in the next movie" that's just fucking garbage writing
>>
>>64620172
>nolan
Reddit and imdb would eat his turds if he served it to them
>>
Let's send him dick pic lads. We all know it's OP.

https://www.reddit.com/user/ripmydamnwallet
>>
>>64620172
>directing talent like Christopher Nolan.

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>64620656
He is a good director. He can't write, but he can direct.
>>
>>64622862
No he can't.
Action scenes in his films are always shit, sound editing is also terrible.
>>
>>64622907
Got any examples outside of TDKR?
>>
>>64622186

Hello, reddit!
>>
File: tt.jpg (319KB, 1905x330px) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
319KB, 1905x330px
>>64620172
>>64620328
>>
>>64622961
Sound editing? Everything after TDK.
Fight scenes? The entire Batman trilogy.
>>
>>64620172
So the point of this is all people who act like contrarians are Reddit fukin knew it Hello reddit!
>>
>rey pulls out a jedi mind trick out of her ass
>no explanation given afterwards
>no reason as to why she even tried it
>no reason how she even came up with it
>it's never touched on again

BAD.
>>
>>64620200
>>64620488
>>64623077
So many dubs
>>
>>64622907
>sound editing is also terrible.

Which is why he's got 2 best sound editing Oscars.
>>
>>64622114
"I'll just leave it up to the next director"
-JJ

Not making this up. The fact they're just winging it as each movie gets rushed is already obvious.
>>
>>64620488

Literally just your shitty fanfic, pleb.

>>/fanfiction.net/
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.