[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is xer right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: rey is autistic.png (39KB, 528x539px) Image search: [Google]
rey is autistic.png
39KB, 528x539px
Is xer right?
>>
>going autistic in your explanation of why someone is autistic
>>
>>64618813

>the movie never presents this as the case, the absence of information is not confirmation and she is perfectly capable of conversing with people in a socially capable manner

>You don't have to be autistic to have cherished possessions. If she was stacking shit or collecting pieces of metal with a similar lustre, there'd be an issue

>But she didn't avoid verbal confrontation, she explicitly challenges him by saying that the same thing was worth double the last week and when mr portion shut her down she knew when to let it go like someone who understands social cues

>this is a string womyn need no man pulling her around thing, not an autist needs safe space thing

>She's lonely and will find companionship in anything that's kind as a result. Probably the most autistic trait but not really autism inherently

>Denial like this isn't a symptom of autism

'no'
>>
>>64618813
Just because she's introverted doesn't mean she's autistic.
>>
>>64618813
No because she clearly isn't introverted/austistic anyone who is and or thinks introversion/autism is a normal and acceptable behaviour needs a cowbolt to the back of the head.
>>
>>64618916
>implying introverts aren't all autistic at heart
Go outside. Get a drink or something faggot.
>>
>>64618988
I thought being "introverted" was just an excuse for being rude and lazy.

Oh yeah that works for autism too, nevermind
>>
>>64619020
Had a girlfriend with diagnosed Introversion she was horrible and blamed not being able to make out on her being an autismo she had really big tits if she wasn't an autismo she would have been Wife material easily, Remember Senpai if she is Introverted then she is Austistic and that is like dating a wall with giant tits and no feelings....
>>
>>64619020
Introverts can't be rude. They don't talk to people or socialize. Laziness is spot on for neets, but not for the dedicated STEM kind. But fuck them all, extroverts all the way. Except ENFP, whiney attention seekers, the lot of em.
>>
>>64619020
Being introverted just means you prefer solitary activities.

Not understanding that people have different needs and preferences is pretty rude, and thinking people are rude for not doing what you want from them is pretty autistic.
>>
>>64619020
being introverted is a form of mild autism. its normal for people to enjoy the company of others and engage in social interactions. autistic people have a disfunction where they prefer to be alone doing autistic things.
>>
>>64618813
Holy shit, I knew that Rey reminded me of someone
>Mr F
>>
File: 1448928561890.png (110KB, 269x271px) Image search: [Google]
1448928561890.png
110KB, 269x271px
>>64619746

>rey just sounds smart because of her british accent
>>
who the fuck is Xer?
>>
File: CIS.jpg (76KB, 720x694px) Image search: [Google]
CIS.jpg
76KB, 720x694px
>>64620038
CIS scum detected
>>
>>64618813
>that second to last point

so many people are friends with droids. fuck off.
>>
>>64618813

She has an autistic run and an autistic face, so I wouldn't discount it.
>>
>>64618813
>Is xer right?
Yes, every non autistic person understood this after pic related scene
>>
>>64620106
The droids look a lot like Jar Jar now that I think about it, this pic especially

He really was the key to all of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.