[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT this thread: Failed spinoffs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

ITT this thread: Failed spinoffs
>>
Failed memes starting with OP
>>
>>64617999
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
Holy shit. I knew OP was a faggot but god damn.
>>
I still can't believe plebs in here liked this shit, it was a boring snoozefest, but hey its Saul le funny guy from Breaking Bad, and Mike, hellz yeah he's a badass so this show is automatically kewl. Fuck y'all.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2KB, 92x24px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2KB, 92x24px
>>64618054
Don't sameman my thread asshole.
>>
>>64617999
It's better than Breaking Bad though.
It also does well enough ratings wise which is why it got renewed.
>>
>>64617999

>Failed
>9+ on both RT and IMDB
>>
>>64617999
>Failed spinoffs
basically every spinoff except Frasier and Facts of Life
>>
>>64617999
more like reddit spinoffs
>>
Better Call Saul was pretty shit. It had a solid core it could have worked off of, but then it completely jumped the shark towards the end
Jimmy finds out his brother doesn't believe in him and this makes him decide to be a scumbag crooked lawyer? Even though he'd already done the legwork to bring a massive lawsuit that would make him millions and was basically a guaranteed job with a major law firm?
It makes zero sense. If he just wanted a lot of money, he'd have taken the case. If he wanted to prove his brother wrong (either out of a desire to earn his respect or just to spite him), he'd have taken the case. If he wanted to become a lawyer because it's what he really wanted to do, he'd have taken the case. If he wanted to become a lawyer because he wants to be a crooked shit that makes a ton of money through shading dealings, he would have still taken the case to make a name for himself.
Literally the only reasoning that would make him not take the case is him realising that if it's not going to earn his brother's approval, there's no point in pursuing his dream of being a lawyer. But he still becomes a lawyer later on, so this is clearly not the case

Such a shitty character motivation I still can't believe it. The writers could have just shown other lawyers being successful by being corrupt, or had Jimmy absolutely desperate for money and slowly tempted by doing more and more sketchy things, or had him have his reputation ruined by a rival and being forced into the underground because he had no other choice for clients. All of those would have worked so much better than "my crazy brother doesn't believe in me, I guess I'll pass on a shit ton of easy money and publicity and start working for crackheads and murderers"
>>
>>64617999
>in this thread this thread
wait, what the fuck, did it actually air in 2014?
>>
>>64618081
>snoozefest

yea. it didn't have walt being a bad ass and blowing shit up. it was utter shit.
>>
>>64618236

What about Daria and Melrose Place?
>>
>>64618472
I've legitimately never heard of Daria

MP, ok I'll allow it
>>
>>64618081
it doesn't have any of that in the actual show really, Saul feels like a real person and so is Mike. You're shitposting.
>>
>>64618499

I'll also add Xena and Pinky and the Brain.
>>
>>64618544
Xena was not a spinoff since it actually obliterated Hercules.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.