[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be more like him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Tyler-Durden.jpg (52KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler-Durden.jpg
52KB, 300x350px
How can I be more like him?
>>
Be more nihilistic
and a dark sense of humor
>>
Cease to exist
Give a hoot, read a book!
>>
stop shitposting
>>
be more memey
>>
first, you have to give up!
know that this is your life, good to the last drop. doesnt get any better than this. this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time.
where you are now you cant even imagine what the bottom would be like.
you'll learn that only after disaster can we be resurrected, it's only after you've lost everything that youre free to do anything.
nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart
you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake
you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else
we are all part of the same compost heap
we are the all singing dancing crap of the world
youre not your bank account
youre not the clothes you wear
youre not the content of your wallet
your not your bowel cancer
youre not your grande latte
youre not the car you drive
youre not your fucking khakis
you have to realize that someday you will die
until you know that, you are useless
may you never be complete
may you never be content
give up, evolve and let the chips fall where they may
>>
Be the figment of another's imagination.
>>
Acquire self loathing
>>
>>64617216
You should let your wife adopt all kinds of mudpeople children without even considering having children of your own.
>>
post ITT:
>>64616161
>>
>>64617216
Best
>>
>You will never have your own Tyler Durden to guide you how to live your life.
>>
>>64620424
When i was really into Fight Club i legit wanted to find a way to create someone like Tyler Durden in my mind to help boost my confidence.
>>
>>64617216
Turn on, tune in, drop out
>>
>>64620731

hey reddit!
>>
>>64620646
wow this is the most sad and pathetic thing I've ever read.

I mean, I can relate, but is that much sad
>>
>>64617216
Kill yourself right now
>>
>>64621148
>but is that much sad
Yes it is but apparently im not the only one. In the end i learned that the only person that can make me do shit is myself.
>>
>>64617216
shoot up a school
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.